• Published 2nd May 2021
  • 1,742 Views, 371 Comments

Dazzling Bladers - Joshua the Dragonslayer

  • ...
9
 371
 1,742

PreviousChapters Next
14. Utter Destruction! Gabby's Power!

The Dazzlings were currently at home training with Arctic for the upcoming tournament. There were only a few days left before the big day and not even a second could be wasted. While they were training the news turned on, and on the news were Aaron and Tom with yet another announcement about the tournament.

"Attention everyone! We finally got all of the bladers for the tournament!" Tom announced to the crowd.

"The last three bladers were decided?" Adagio asked looking at the TV.

"I guess they were, we better cross our fingers and hope we got it." Aria said as she looked at the Tv with her sisters.

"I hope we all got in." Sonata said as she hugged Aria trying to calm herself down.

"The last three bladers that made their spots in the tournament are..." Tom started, as then the TV switched over. Pictures of Adagio, Aria, and Joy with their Beys are shown to be entered in the tournament as also the last three Bladers that make it into the tournament. "Adagio, Aria, and Joy have taken their spots in the tournament. We've got all the twelve Bladers in the tournament. In a few days, the tournament will commence. Bladers I advise you to get to training and we'll see you at the tournament." With that, the TV channel changed from Tom speaking to some random TV channel.

Adagio and Aria were happy that they were in the tournament but at the same time, they were sad that Sonata didn't make it.

Adagio looked over at Sonata, sad for her. "Hey, uh... Sonata look, these people don't know what they're talking about. You should have definitely been in the tournament." Adagio said with a weak smile.

"Don't worry... I'm glad you two made it. I'll just wait for the next tournament." Sonata said as she got up and went to her room. Aria and Adagio look at Sonata, she was putting on a fake smile, and they knew it.

'Poor Sonata.' They both thought as they watched Sonata slowly walk up to her room.

In another part of town...

Gabby was currently downtown battling some other Bladers. She had just finished a battle with five Bladers at once. Her power was so intense that it made all the Bladers run away in fear. Gabby watched them run away as she scoffed. 'Weak. I need more of a challenge. Not even Leon could give me a challenge.'

"Gabby! I've been looking for you for a while." A voice called out to Gabby.

Gabby turns around and see's Derek, running behind her. 'He's one of the bladers in the tournament. Maybe he might give me the challenge I've been looking forward to.' Gabby watched as he ran up to her. "What do you want, Derek? Gabby asked, tilting her head in confusion.

"I've come to challenge you! We're both Bladers in the tournament and I heard you've already beaten Leon. I want to prove myself and beat you in a battle. So battle me!" Derek said, taking out his Bey and showing it off to Gabby.

Gabby smirked as she showed off her own Bey. "Fine by me. Don't be surprised if you lose."

Derek and Gabby then got into position as Derek made the call. "Get ready and set!"

"Three! Two! One! Let it Rip!" Both Bey land on the stadium, Genesis takes the center while Dragon rushes around the stadium.

"Attack it with your Dragon Launch!" Derek yelled.

Dragon rushes in the strike Genesis but once it makes contact with Genesis, Dragon burst. Derek looks in shock as his Bey bursts.

"Looks like that's all you got. I was kinda hoping for more of a challenge." Gabby started to walk away from Derek.

"One more Battle! That was a warm-up Battle! I'm just getting started!" Derek said as he picked up his Bey.

Gabby turns around and notices the fire in Derek's eye and smiles. 'Now things are starting to get interesting.'

Derek and Gabby started battling each other. They were currently on the twelfth Battle and every Battle ended with a Burst Finish. Gabby was on a whole different level than Derek.

"Alright... now it's time to get serious," Derek said, holding up his launcher.

'That's what you've said for the last eleven battles. And you've yet to beat me, this match ain't even worth my time. But... you are worth destroying.' Gabby's eye glows for a second.

Gabby and Derek then got into position as they made the call."Get ready and set!"

"Three, Two, One, Let it Rip!!" Both Bey's land on the stadium, Genesis takes the center while Dragon rushes around the stadium.

"Dragon! Hit it with Dragon Launch!" Dragon hits Genesis making it go out of the center.

'So he finally took me out of the center. Guess he got stronger during these last few battles. Now, he really is worth destroying!'

"Go, Genesis! Attack him from behind!" Gabby yelled.

Genesis rushes from behind Dragon and slams into it making it hit the stadium walls. Not letting it escape, Genesis starts pushing Dragon into the wall.

"Dragon get out of there!" Derek yelled.

"GENESIS!" Genesis shined as its avatar was let loose in Battle. "Eliminate them!" Genesis started pressing Dragon up against the wall even harder. "It's over! Now Royal Press!"

Genesis pushes Dragon into the wall, and then that's when it happened. Dragon was destroyed into tiny little pieces. Derek falls to his knees in shock that his Bey was destroyed.

Derek looked down at his Bey in shock. "Dragon... it can't be."

"Even for a no one, you were still at least some use to me in the end." Gabby walks away from Derek.

Derek picks up his Bey's shattered pieces. "DRAGON!"

Gabby hears Derek cry out in pain, she smiles at his misfortune. 'Guess my satisfaction has been fulfilled, so thanks, Derek. You really did help out in the end.'

Back with that Dazzlings...

The Dazzlings were training with one another, as Arctic watched them. Sonata was helping Aria and Adagio practice while Arctic was looking at the other competitor Bey's data from the database. That's when his eye caught something.

"Hey girls, you might want to see this." Arctic said as he put on a video on the TV.

The Dazzlings stopped their training and went over to watch the video. "Attention everyone! We have just got word that Derek has dropped out of the tournament. Since Derek has dropped out of the tournament someone else will take his place. And the next in line that was supposed to be in the tournament was Sonata and Venus. And after much consideration, we have decided to allow Sonata to take Derek's spot in the tournament."

The Dazzlings all look at the TV screen. They couldn't believe it, they were all making it to the tournament. Adagio and Aria turn to look at Sonata, she was... crying?

"S-Sonata! What's wrong? Aren't you happy that you made it?" Adagio asked afraid that Sonata was crying.

"I-I am." Sonata said, wiping the tears away. "These are happy tears, now I can join the tournament with you two." She said as she looked at her sisters with a smile.

Her sisters smiled and Arctic smiled, but he then got serious with the girls. "There's no time to wait then. It's time for you three to get to training. We can't let the others get ahead of you. You three are going to go out there and do your best! You, girls, are no longer sisters, in battle your rivals! Now I want you to do your best and have some fun. Whether you win or lose it doesn't matter as long as you have fun! Keep that mindset up, and your sure to do your best." Arctic told the Dazzlings.

"Yes sir!" The Dazzlings said and just like that the Dazzlings started to train once again for the tournament.

All of the Dazzlings had accomplished their dreams and made it into the tournament. Now it was time to train for the tournament, from this point on they weren't sisters, they were rivals with one another. All of them had the same thing on their minds.

'We're going to win the tournament and become Champion!'

Preview: The first-ever Beyblade tournament begins. Sonata faces off with Gabby, Athena battles Dean, and Frizzle takes on her crush, Valex. Meanwhile Adagio gets to have a rematch against Leon. With the tournament beginning, who will shine, and who will fall? Will the Dazzlings be able to keep up with the best of the best? Or will fall behind? Only time will tell.

Next Time on Dazzling Bladers! Revolutionary! The Tournament Begins!

PreviousChapters Next