• Published 3rd Mar 2021
  • 252 Views, 0 Comments

Friendship Is Magic: A Few Years Later - MLP-HRR



this fanfiction takes place a few years after MLP: FIM, and begins the adventures of now 5 year old Flurry Heart

  • ...
 0
 252

The Tale Of Twilight

She trotted quickly over to Princess Candace and Shining Armour in the throne room, who are just getting up, while holding the book.
"Mama! Papa! Look what i found in the library!" She shouted excitely, trotting up to Candace and Shining Armour, "What did you find, sweet-" Asked Shining Armour as he then noticed that Flurry Heart is holding his sister's book.
"That is not what you're suppose to find, young lady!" Shining Armour said, a little annoyed, "I'm sorry, Papa." Flurry Heart said, looking a little sad.
Candace shook her head at Shining Armour and trotted over to him and Flurry Heart.
"Honey, please don't be so hard on her, she's just five years old." She said, "But she took my sister's book!" Shining Armour said, "But maybe she needs to know something about her aunt." She said, Shining Armour sighed a little and replied "Okay."
Candace turned to Flurry Heart who now had tears in her eyes, Candace smiled a sad smile and wiped Flurry Heart's tears away.

"Honey, you didn't do anything wrong, you just found something of your aunt." As Flurry Heart heard this, she had a surprised look on her face, still a little sad.
"I did?" Candace nodded, "Yes, she once held a powerful thing known as an element of harmony, it helped her and her friends overcome the dangers and escapades that happened in Equestria, believe it or not, sweetheart, it happened way before she took Princess Celestia and Princess Luna's place as ruler of Equestria." Flurry Heart was amazed at what she heard.
"Can i see one, Mama, huhn? can i? can i? can i!? She asked excititly, jumping up and down like there's no tomorrow, Candace chuckled and said "Okay, okay, calm down, sweetheart, i'll show you them." Shining Armour looked at Candace with a look of fear, "Are you sure?" He asked, "Trust me." Candace said, she then took Flurry Heart as they both trotted out of the throne room.
Shining Armour sighed in fear, "I just hope nothing bad will happen to our little foal." He said.