• Published 3rd Mar 2021
  • 252 Views, 0 Comments

Friendship Is Magic: A Few Years Later - MLP-HRR



this fanfiction takes place a few years after MLP: FIM, and begins the adventures of now 5 year old Flurry Heart

  • ...
 0
 252

Off On An Adventure

The next morning, in the Crystal Empire, Flurry Heart woke up and went to get the saddlepack, Celestia helped packed for Flurry Heart's big adventure.
She was ready to go off on her big adventure yet, but she had concerns about being too far away from home, but she knew, she had to help the family buisness, she went down to the throne room where her parents are waiting.
"Aw, you look so beautiful, young lady." Shining Armour said, looking amazed, "Thanks, Papa." Flurry Heart said, "I'm ready to go on my big adventure."
"But first, let's get some breakfast, you must not go on an empty stomach." Candace said as she took both Flurry Heart and Shining Armour to the royal kitchen.
Candace had a bowl of salad, Shining Armour had toast with butter on it and Flurry Heart had a hard boiled egg.

After breakfast, Candace, Shining Armour and Flurry Heart went to the entrance of the Crystal Empire, "Well, Mama and Papa, i am ready for my adventure!" Flurry Heart said, "That's good to hear, sweetie, now if you need any help, just use this." Said Candace, giving Flurry Heart a diamond in the shape of a walkie talkie, "What's this?" Flurry Heart asked, looking at the diamond, confused, "It's a comunicator diamond that Celestia created for us, you can call us with that through our comunicator diamond, and we'll come by to help you, okay?" Shining Armour asked, Candace nodded and said "Yes, honey, we'll be right on your side, when you need us."

"Okay then, i'm going to miss you, Mama and Papa, but if i can, i can call you so you can help me out." Flurry Heart said, Shining Armour nodded and said "That's right, young lady, you go on now." "We'll see you sooner or later, sweetheart." Candace said, Flurry Heart nodded, hugged her parents, goodbye and setted off for her adventure.

"I hope she'll be safe." Shining Armour said, "She will, honey, and we'll soon be with her if she's needs our help." Candace said, reassuring Shining Armour.