• Published 18th Feb 2021
  • 122 Views, 0 Comments

The Shed. - TheDoofusDownTheLane



Applejack lives an honest life as the element of honesty. She farms apples, hangs out with friends, and saves the world. one day she looks for Applebloom in a shed and witnesses the unthinkable.

  • ...
 0
 122

The Shed

Author's Note:

HELLO! this story came to me in a dream so it is a little everywhere! If dreaming or thinking of these things indicates I have a problem please let me know! I don't care if you like the story I just want to get it done.

-ErrorPanda

The Shed.



Bucking apples, it was tough work but you were up to it. You were a very strong and independent mare after all, and today was like any other. simply doing what your cutie mark entailed, those without cutie marks could not understand the simple satisfaction that brought. You are Applejack, bearer of the element of harmony known as honesty, friend to princess twilight sparkle, and hero of Equestria. Your resume is quite extensive if you ever to acquire another job but, that is not necessary for the apple farm is the most successful farm in Equestria.

After you finish work you normally either hang out with friends, cook with the family or simply take a nap. your life is a enjoyable one, and not much can bring you down. One of your pride and joys is your little sister Applebloom, she is a goofy young filly who always seems to get into mischief. Sometimes however she does something particularly, unintelligent, and is able to get under your fur, but that is mainly because you worry about her, at this moment after work on the farm you realize Applebloom has not finished all of her chores.

You know from experience that she is probably making trouble with her friends, and you should probably go check on her to make sure they have not done something unsavory.

”I wonder what she is getting up to this time?” you silently ponder to yourself

”Hopefully they ain't pullin teeth again” you paused for a moment lost in thought, then you pick up the pace, your first stop being her and her friends joint clubhouse. thankfully it is nearby as you watched them construct the humble tree held abode.

You climbed up the ladder and confidently pounded the small treehouses door. after a moment of shuffling the door opened to you, you could feel your smile turn into a frown when you noticed that both of your sisters friends, Sweetiebelle and Scootaloo, were accounted for, But not Applebloom.

”oh... *ahem. scuse me but have yall seen Applebloom around? she I've been lookin for her.” you asked calmly to the two smaller fillies, they looked between each other slightly puzzled at your request. You felt a small pit in your stomach as you began to worry.

”oh!” exclaimed Scootaloo, ”She had to leave for a moment to check on her weird shed thing.” calmly explained the little orange pegasus.

”yeah!” added Sweetiebelle, ”She hasn't been gone that long! we can show you where it is!” exclaimed the unicorn filly, jumping to her hooves.

”yeah just follow us!” continued Scootaloo as they both pushed past you out of the treehouse. You of course are a little miffed that they almost pushed you down the ladder, but knowing that Applebloom was safe cooled cooled you off so you let it slide.

After following the ”Crusaders” as they would cutely call themselves. You came upon a small rundown shed. it was a peculiarly creepy in nature, made from sides of sheet metal and had a simple flat roof. The door looked cheap as well but the main interest is that you had never seen something like this before in your life. It was apparently made by Applebloom but everything is old and rusted. It is partially hidden from view by trees meaning you could only see it if you came from a certain angle.

You decided that it must be a job venture in a particularly unfortunate position. This often happened with their escapades. you heard some clangs coming from the shed so you decided applebloom was inside. you troted over to the door and gave it a knock, *Thud. *Thud. Went the door and you did not hear the sounds change at all.

”must be working hard on whatever is in there” you muttered to yourself sliding the door open to see a very crowded shed, full of boxes and broken furniture. Becoming slightly annoyed at her antics you plunged into the shed pushing past boxes and climbing over furniture, you pass over the large mount and jump off it and you fall.