• Published 28th Jan 2021
  • 266 Views, 5 Comments

descendants 4: my once upo a time 6 - GRYFFINDOR123456



Mal and the gang return for a new adventure. They fetch the remaining parents. But evil is on the rise, this time Demon Shimmer. Will Flash Sentry bring the girl he knows and loves back to life, or will Sunset be doomed as a demon forever?

  • ...
 5
 266

The return of Sunset Shimmer(fully)

Flash Sentry awoke to the sound of cackling. He opened his curtains to see Sunset Shimmer, well, what used to be Sunset Shimmer, wreaking havoc. In his heart, he knew he still loved her, and he would do anything to save her, and bring her back to life.

Flash pounded on each of the mane 6’s doors, to come with him, to try and fight her.

“Flash.” said Twilight. “You can’t. You have to show her.”


Now Flash was faced with a problem: What memory would he use to bring her back?


Flash and Twilight were in Twilight’s lab, back in Canterlot. Over by the window was a test tube rack, full of test tubes, with bungs containing what was inside them.

Inside these test tubes were memories of what they did together, the first contained the memories of the friendship games. The second contained the memories of the camp everfree. The 3rd contained the dance contest. The 4th contained the filming of the Daring Do. The 5th contained the Starlight adventure. And the 6th contained their most recent adventure, the Memory Stone.

Twilight leaned back on her chair, tutting loudly. “What do you propose we use to return Sunset back to normal?” she asked.

Flash sighed. “The memory Stone or the Games,” he said. “Or Everfree, thinking about it.”

Twilight grinned. “But first, we need to find her.”