• Published 3rd Jan 2021
  • 1,278 Views, 23 Comments

American Fox - madhat886



Naruto and Sunset have ended up in late 1800's America. There Naruto is found by Theodore Roosevelt and became his ward. And Sunset ended up becoming the daughter of Barbie Norton.

  • ...
26
 23
 1,278

Chapter 14

!

The Grand Theater de Bordeaux, is a theater in Bordeaux, France, first inaugurated on 17 April 1780. It was in this theater that the ballet La Fille Mal Gardée premiered in 1789, and where a young Marius Petipa staged some of his first ballets. And currently is the stage where Peppermint Rose Norton is performing for the people who came to see her sing the songs that her sister Penny Proud Norton wrote. Both Peppermint and Penny have become known for their musical talents, one in singing and one in writing, even if Penny isn't a bad singer herself and often joins her sister on stage but she is better known for writing songs.

Their musical performances drew in crowds after they began performing their songs in San Francisco. First in taverns and bars after being encouraged by their mother Empress Norton to do so. As they grew older they started performing for larger crowds and began touring around America after word spread about them, with them performing what they call musicals, which is like operas but with more upbeat music. Then they were invited to perform in several European countries, as people from said countries had seen their shows.

The Nortons are an oddity for the royal families of Europe, seeing how they're not a real royal family with long family trees. But are the results of Joshua Abraham Norton losing his mind after losing his fortune where he thought of himself as Emperor of the United States. With him somehow winning over people who met him as well as the hard work of his adopted daughter Barbie Norton, that just had people treating them as the royal family of the United States.

Then came Joshua's death and the shock caused Barbie's powers to be unlock causing all the different Barbies that allowed Barbie to do just about any kind of work. Which in the end when all was said and done, revealed that Barbie has the power to make copies of herself and that she's from another world. The story of the event spread world wide, with the story of why Barbie is always willing to help people no matter what became known. The picture taken of the last Barbie to be found dress in rags and huddle in an alleyway and the words became very well known across the world.

'The helper seeks to help, because she knows what it's like to be helpless.'

After Barbie took the mantel of Empress of the United States, and began using her copies to help people out across the nation. Cause Americans across the nation viewed her as their empress. With a vote during an election year where people got to vote to make it official for Barbie Norton who at that point in time had adopted Sunset and Charlie, to make the Norton's the royal family of the United States, in a figure head position. Which the motion was pass in a landslide making the Norton's the official royal family of the United States. Which cause many in Europe and other countries to talk about the Norton's who were voted into becoming their country's royal family. Which has never on such a large scale had ever happen before.

Then there's how the Norton's act like in public, which is more down to earth as Barbie calls it being among their people then in a grand palace. With the family having very practical taste in what they wear, eat and other things, with only breaking out the fancy stuff for special events. With Barbie still living in the same boarding house that she had shared with her father, and which all the children she adopted over the years were raised in before moving out. And what they actually do for a living, as unlike other royals they work for a living.

Empress Barbie for one with her many copies working different jobs across the country, who while entering her 50's her copies are all women in their primes somewhere in their 20's. Which most of the jobs she works in that has a paycheck are ones that allow her to help people, personally or by making reforms through government projects. Many people in government do their best to get a Barbie to work for them as the ones who do get more votes when it comes to elections. The accountant, business woman, stock broker, investor, merchant and other Barbie's who work in money allowed Barbie to amass a great amount of wealth which she started when her father was still alive.

Which her children have used and made the family's wealth grow over the years, by opening their own businesses. With the current main business that the Norton family owns is in food production, and investing their money into other companies that has made the Norton's one of the wealthiest families in the world. Thanks to them investing in new companies from the ground up like Veidt Enterprises and Robco and other companies started by other outworlders and people who had great ideas or inventions that were laugh at by others. They also invested their money in buying assets like land and buildings, so that they have paid off assets incase of money troubles.

Sunset Shimmer Norton being said heir as the oldest of the royal children, and who was a unicorn pony in her magical world that still showed thanks to her orange skin tone. She wrote about her world in books that many people read around the world, who wanted to learn about her world. And about the princess who raised the sun of her world and the one who took her in and then threw her out. Ending with her running into the magic mirror that brought her to this world and into the arms of the woman who became the one thing that she had wanted from the princess who raised her, to be her mother. With that Sunset pushed herself to be the best version of herself, going to different schools and excelling in just about everything. She works close with her family and the businesses that they run, handling the affairs in running them, making investments into many different businesses using the family money, and talking to the right people to get things done. Having learned it by working with her mother's copies who work in the government. She quickly made herself a name in both politics and in the business worlds. And that's not even getting into her power to lift objects with her mind.

Next came Charlie Brown Norton who Barbie found hanging from a tree by a kite string. He came from a future world of Earth with nothing strange about it besides his dog Snoopy being able to walk on two legs and hold things in his front paws, along with some other animals. Thanks to a loving environment with people who didn't just put him down all the time, he became a well rounded in his adult years. He runs the American baseball league with him owning the Royals baseball team.

Next are Peppermint and Penny who are into music, performing their own songs and musicals. They started a music company that produced the first vinyl records, seeing how they're easier to make then more advance music recording devices. Plus it's more affordable for people to buy a record and a record player. They also own a radio station that plays music and also broadcast news segments.

Then there's Lila Norton who is a female sasquatch who came from a magical world. After news broke out about her and that she's been adopted by Barbie. Lila showed that the nonhumans can live with humans, and that the sasquatchs are just big apes that only come out at night. She became a symbol for how peace could be made with beings from other worlds if people just tried to talk with each other instead of just attacking anything that isn't human. Lila help to get public support for Spookhouse and became one of the first agents once, Spookhouse open it's doors.

The industrialist of the family is Ginger Snap Norton, the CEO of Cookie Corners the leading company in food processing. She has open many factories around the country that process different kinds of food that last a long time before spoiling. Cookie Corners started off just producing bake goods, till Sunset got enough money together and investors to start building new factories to produce other food products. Cookie Corners now produces can meats, vegetables, fruits, drinks, cereals and different kinds of snacks. With the company also supplying rations to the US military and shipments to other countries around the world, which made Cookie Corners one of the richest companies in the world. She also branch out by opening the first self-service grocery store in San Francisco, Norton's Corners where it provides checkout stands, price mark every item in the store, and has shopping carts. With plans in opening stores in other locations, seeing how well the store is doing.

Then there's Diego Marquez Norton who works as an animal researcher for the college that he works at. He has publish many books on his studies of animals both what are natural and those that came from other worlds. He is very well known and respected in the scientific circles. He mainly just works at the college and works at the zoo to improve the welfare of the zoo animals.

The last two children the youngest of the royal family, Lincoln And Vanellope Von Schweetz Norton both of whom still lived with their mother. Both of them are still too young and still have a lot of growing to do before they're ready to leave the nest. Which many wonder what those two will be doing once they're all grownup.

Because of all that the royal family of the United States do, has caused some unrest with the other royal families. The traditions that other royals follow aren't an issue for the Norton's who don't follow the same traditions as they're just making things up as they go. Making some members of the royal families jealous of the freedom the Norton's have compared to them, who have to act and do things a certain way so that they wouldn't bring shame to the royal family. (1)

Like how Peppermint and Penny are performing on stage which isn't simply done by other royal families. The musical the pair are doing with the performers of the Grand Theater de Bordeaux, is 'Undertale' which is the last show they'll be performing before they headed back home. Of course they did come with an escort who guarded them, and one of their mother's copies joined them on their tour.

In one of the boxes Agent Barbie watched her daughters perform on stage taking the roles of the two royal sisters. Agent Barbie had taken care of all the bookings and which shows would be performed. She also took care of the hotels that they stayed at which in some places the nobles and royals had invited them to stay with them, like what happen in England. Many of the royals and nobles who met her were taken aback by her less then refine taste from how she acts, her clothes and what kind of foods that she likes. She reminds them of more of the new money whose sudden wealth got them to the upper class.

Barbie is with the bodyguards who aren't backstage watching out for trouble, most of them are fighters. Barbie had come across a them when they and others who were in a sport's arena had appeared in this world. Most of the fighters and people who are in the arena after being eased into the new world they're in went their separate ways to make a new life for themselves. Some of the fighters went to work for the government while other went off on their own, Barbie got a few to become her bodyguards for her family. Seeing how fighting tournaments aren't a thing in this world yet, many of the fighters found themselves with little job skills to make a living. So hearing the offer for employment many of the fighters signed up.

The ones on stage performing with Peppermint and Penny are, Blue Mary Ryan, Mai Shiranui, King, Terry and Andy the Bogard brothers, and Joe Higashi. Those six are often with the sisters, mainly because of their singing voices and being able to perform on stage. The women like being on stage while the men didn't like how often they were just in the background. Which is because while they're good performers they're not that good at singing. (2)

And sharing the box with Barbie are Bebop and Rocksteady a mutant warthog and rhino who came seeking work after hearing she's hiring bodyguards. They were normal men name, Anton Zeck and Ivan Steranko before they were mutated into what they are now. Both of them have proven to be very effected bodyguards by their sheer presents intimidating many. Also in the box is a young woman name Fiolina 'Fio' Germi who is an expect in firearms being a privet military company before finding herself in this world. She works with Bebop and Rocksteady, both of them thanks to their mutations are largely bulletproof to most of the guns in this world with only large caliber rounds used for hunting large animals being the only thing effected on them. Fiolina would dart around while the attacks focus on Bebop and Rocksteady and spray them with bullets from behind.

Then there's Judith Laverne Hopps or Judy and Nicholas Piberius Wilde or Nick, a anthropomorphic rabbit and fox. Both of them came from a world where there aren't any humans around and all mammals act like humans. The world they came from is where the predators are force to wear shock collars to be able to live with the prey species in the city. They ended up in this world and ended up working for the Norton family. Thanks to animal senses they are able to pick up danger long before others, making them good at their jobs as bodyguards.

The flesh and blood bodyguards are also backed by the robots servants that were given to the Norton's by Mr. House after they helped him in establishing himself in this world. Mr. House had given the robots to the Norton's so that during the tour around Europe, to showcase what Robco is able to do. Both princesses have their own personal Mister Handy butlers, who have the pincers and saw blades of other models but have the blowtorches replaced with plasma guns. Four Protectrons act as servants to the royal family, who are armed with hand blasters. Six eyebots who while armed with lasers are more for scanning the surrounding area for danger. Then there are the purely bodyguard robots, four Assaultrons, two Securitrons and two Sentry bots who are armed with a gatling gun and a Protectron's hand blaster so that they be able to grab onto things, while having a more actuate weapon.

Many people are impressed with royal guards of the American royal family. With many in the upper classes wanting to have their own outworlder servants or bodyguards as status symbols. Not to mention the robots who follow orders and are able to work around the clock. The only downsize is the cost in both buying just one of the robots and maintaining them like any other machine. Right now the robots are only for the rich and companies that can afford to buy and maintain them. Most make do with the cranks that came from Lonely Mountain which pales compared to the robots from the United States. Who have their own personality's but still have safeguards to keep them from rebelling. (3)

The royal tour also displayed the promise of what can happen if outworlders we're welcomed and unlike what happen in the past. Weren't killed on sight and knowledge they had lost, or the items from other worlds were destroyed or hidden away instead of being studied and learn how they worked. The tour cause many of the hunters in the different countries of Europe to show their best face, knowing how much the Americans are rubbing in their faces of what could had been. Their governments also wants to keep anything from happening to the American royal family and cause the country where it happen to look bad.

Standing guard at one of the entrance ways are a pair of the France Hunters The Holy Light, Frank and Philip who have been assigned to help with the police to protect the American royal family. The France Hunters like other such groups are still playing catch up and been busy recruiting non-humans to show others that France is like the United States. Many countries want to have what the United States has in terms of wealth and knowledge that came from taking in outworlders. Which is why Frank and Philip are a pair of dwarves to show that they're like Spookhouse. But the old problems still remain as the ones who work for the hunters are the ones who look human, with the ones who like Bebop and Rocksteady being very rare.

!

In another opera box -

"This is the last show right? This suit isn't conformable," Goemon Ishikawa asked as he's been force to wear more modern clothes then his usual outfit so that he and the others wouldn't stick out so much.

"What that suit you're wearing looks good on you," Fujiko Mine said. She's wearing a dress that shows off her large chest while keeping with the standards of the world they're in.

"And if you had worn your usual outfit it would make us look more out of place then we are already," Daisuke Jigen said.

"Quite down," Arsene Lupin 3rd said as he used the opera glasses to spy on Empress Barbie sitting at another opera box, namely the heart shape topaz that's on the necklace that she's wearing. "Look at the size of that."

"The gem or her breasts?" Fujiko ask.

"Well they're not bad. But she is a mother and that's just a copy of the real Barbie who is almost 50. But then again she can make copies of herself who are all as she was in her prime," Lupin said.

"Just remember why we're here," Fujiko snaps.

"Get the Power Stone that Empress Barbie is wearing," Lupin said.

"Why is that woman want the gem anyways?" Goemon ask.

"Who knows. Maybe it's a magical item in that woman's world and she wants to see if it still works," Daisuke said.

"Even if it is magical, in this world it's just a big jewel," Lupin said.

"So what's the plan? Goemon ask.

"It took us alot of trouble just to get here in time," Fujiko said as travel is much slower then it is in their world.

"Still thinking about that. The rhino and pig will be trouble, then there's the bunny and fox. The fox is like a dog and the bunny can hear very well. Luckily thanks to how many people there are here, it be hard for them to detect us," Lupin said looking through his opera glasses again only to see Hopps staring at him with a frown on her face.

"Looks like you been spotted," Fujiko said smirking at Lupin. "But luckily she just thinks you been staring at her boss's chest."

"Better stop before we get thrown out," Goemon said.

"So what's the plan?" Daisuke ask.

"Quite down she's listening," Lupin said quietly seeing how Hopps ears are focusing on them.

"Looks like this is a bust," Fujiko whispers.

"Yes but it make things more interesting," Lupin whisper thinking up a plan to steal the gem.

!

Nearby -

Using cameras that have been place in the theater other members of the France Hunters The Holy Light kept watch. The Norton’s being beloved and popular by the people of the United States security was put on high alert. Any Holy Light member who was near and wasn’t doing something important was sent to help guard the royal family. Captain Kurt of the oversight committee that keeps an eye on the Holy Light to make sure they followed the new laws and rules that was set down by the government. The ones who didn't and depending on what they did were purged one way or another. The remaining older Holy Light members that survived the purging were closely watched by the newer members and the members of the oversight committee.

"Looks like we found the band of thieves that Inspector Koichi Zenigata warn us about," Kurt said using the camera to zoom onto the four in the box. Using a radio he called in some police officers to go to the box and arrest the group. He turns to another man standing next to him. "Once they're brought in you and your men question them and make sure you use the new lie detector machine."

"I will," Mozgus said.

Mozgus is a tall, muscular and strong man with pale skin and blue eyes. His most distinguishing feature is his smooth, almost flat face that is the result of years of prostration, where he harshly kneels and slams his face into the floor. During his prayers, and whenever he is angry, his face becomes swelled with veins and he takes on a much more intimidating appearance. Due to his years of prostration Mozgus has damaged his knees to the point that he is unable to run. He wears a traditional pontiff's garb, white with gold trimming and a red cloth that has the insignia of the Holy See. Lastly, he wears a red, wide-brimmed hat with ear covers. Mozgus is an extremely devout man whose faith ventures into fanaticism. He is completely dedicated to the Holy See and an ardent follower of "God". He greatly emphasizes his religion in everything he does and acts with great zeal in his quest to purge the world of "heretics". He travels with his torturers, whom he respects and treats as his children.

Now in this world he and his men have learned how to work with the Holy Light and the new rules that they must follow. They learn the trade and how the world works and adapted themselves. Mozgus still follows his faith and still has his holy book that he keeps on him at all times. He has started his own church, The Holy See that is also used as an outreach program for people who suddenly found themselves in this world. His followers are mostly those with no place to go and those who found themselves on hard times. With people who found themselves in this world but with no real skills that the Holy Light is looking for and were let go with them having to fend for themselves. Or in some cases thrown out because they couldn't work well with others or caused trouble one way or another.

Of course Mozgus having learned of the standards of this world he found himself in, he knows he has to be careful. He has seen others who tried to do as they did before who like him praise their one true god, to find out that they're the only ones who believe in their god. And that they don't have the power they use to have or are allowed to do what they did before in their world. Mozgus had witness many executions of the old order of the Holy Light during the purge and rebuilding of the order. He still believes in his god but it was pointed out to him that this isn't his world and his god would still be in his world and not in this one. Not to mention even if his god was here, his god would be powerless like all the other gods that had appeared in this world. Which means in this world he and his men are alone and have to fend for themselves.

"By the way how are your men doing after the doctors got through with them?" Kurt ask.

"They're doing well. They're good to enough to go back work," Mozgus said. He turn his glaze to the table where his seven men are sitting at with some food and drinks. On a tv set they're watching the live feed from the theater enjoying the show. The new tv station that was setup mostly plays news and what videos that were found that could be shown on air. Seeing how this was going to be the last stop of the Norton's tour the tv station got the theater to agree to broadcast the musical.

During Mozgus' rise to power in his world, he rescued several tortured souls, outcasts from society, too disfigured thanks to many different factors but mainly inbreeding to live with the rest of humanity. Mozgus gave each of them a purpose and taught them not to abhor their mutations, but to see them as gifts from God. With his guidance and perseverance, they each became both civil and loyal to Mozgus. He now employs them as his personal bodyguards and torturers. They would do anything for their master. They are also expert torturers, having gained experience from being employed for such tasks by Mozgus countless times. They are also good at using their torture implements as actual combat tools.

The Crow, Ruff, Mozgus' second in command and one of two members of the group who speaks, recruited by the inquisitor as a child when left to die by his family who could no longer afford his treatment. While the most normal-looking of the disciples, the Crow suffers from both a weak immune system and photo-sensitivity to the point his that skin festers from being in prolonged sunlight. Because of this, he wears a complete black bodysuit of red colored silk that covers his entire body. He covers his face with a crow-like plague-mask, with dark-toned glasses and a copper beak for respiratory means. His torture device of choice is a man catcher, a spiked collar on a pole intended for removing a mounted soldier from his horse, and used against heretics with great efficiency. Now in this world he's been getting treatments for his weak immune system and wearing sunscreen to allow him to be able to go outside without having to be covered up all the time. He still used the man catcher but is also armed with a rifle that fires tranquilizer darts and a sidearm.

The Imp, Nathan the smallest of the disciples. His face is split in the middle from his lower jaw up to the nose, resembling a very grave cleft palate and two horn-like features on his forehead. He is sensitive about them, demonstrated when he told Casca to stop touching them when he led her to the torture room. He was also the one who led Nina there. His weapon of choice is a pair of pliers in each hand, to be used against heretics by pulling out their eyes. He gone under the knife and the horns on his head have been cut off after x-rays showed that they're just harden skin growth. He carries a small handgun now.

The Angel Face, Carlie the muscle of the group. His mutation was to his face, which doesn't seems to age like the rest of his body. The results being a man with a child's face, possibly with a child's level of understanding and IQ. He is silent and built like a bodybuilder. His weapon of choice is the wheel of torture, similar to the ones Mozgus condemns heretics to during travels. Now in this world his wheel has been made into a shield that allows him to block most firearms and carries a machine gun that he fires from behind his shield.

The Bubblehead, Jerry the tallest of the group and seemingly oldest, a strong man with a misshapen skull. His weapon of choice is a chain with a set of razor sharp jaws on the end. After much surgery his misshapen skull was fix with the fleshly growths being cut back, giving him still an odd look but more normal appearance. He's also now armed with rifle having been trained to use it.

The Twins, Ricard and Edgar the duo of the group, misshapen individuals with one functional red eye each and appear as mirror images of each others. Their mutation is lowered IQ, mainly because of their slightly misshapen skulls, wearing masks that conceal their squinting eyes. The twins enjoy playing with birds when not needed to torture, appearing to have a fascination for anything that flies in the air. Their weapon of choice are oversized saws which they can combine to create an effective scissor-like weapon. Both of them also been trained in using guns like the others. They also had operations to fix their faces as best as it be.

"Putting him in charge of the questioning?" a new voice asked.

"Carmelita when did you got here?" Kurt ask.

Stepping into the room is a anthropomorphic female vixen. Carmelita is a fox with brownish-orange fur, a mole under her left eye, and thick, wavy blue hair with bangs tied in a braid by a gold hairband. Her outfit includes a dark blue shirt instead of her old midriff-baring top that zips in the front, form-fitting dark blue pants, and a choker from which her old INTERPOL badge hangs. She wears a light brown leather jacket, yellow gloves and dark blue combat boots. She wears a golden hoop piercing on the top of her left ear.

"My team finish our mission and decided to help out and that my husband's friends wanted to see the play," Carmelita said to Kurt before turning to Mozgus. "I do hope you don't kill them with your questioning."

"You don't trust me," Mozgus said.

"You remind me of too many people me and my team came across since coming to this world," Carmelita said.

"Now, now Carmelita. Mozgus and his men have been behaving themselves and know there's a time and a place for what they do," Kurt said trying to defuse things.

"True," Carmelita said. “Which reminds me what ever happen to Zapp Brannigan?”

“He was shown the errors of his ways and has been place to work at a manure farm,” Kurt said.

“The world he came from seem to follow cartoon or a tv show logic. Negative continuity where no matter what damage is done it’s all right the next day. Aesop amnesia where the same life changing lesson has to be relearned. And status quo where no matter what there is no consequences and everything remains the same. Which many worlds seem to follow," Carmelita said. (4)

"Don't forget outworlders who come from worlds that are just books in this one," Kurt said.

“That is the reason why I’m trying to change from what I was,” Mozgus said.

"What do you mean by that?" Carmelita ask.

“Shortly after coming to this world and joining the Holy Light. It came to my attention that there's a comic book ‘Berserk’ which is about my world and showed what would had happen to me and my flock if we had stayed in our world," Mozgus said.

"At least you're trying unlike so many others," Carmelita said then turns to Kurt. "When will the team make their move?"

"When the play is over. Unless they try something during the play, we'll wait for the end. We can't make a scene while the two princesses are on stage with the empress watching. Any risk to the royal family must be kept as low as possible," Kurt said.

"They are beloved and the only royalty I can think of who became royalty of a country simply by one man saying he's the emperor and getting people to play along because of who he is and not by force. And the people of said country voting his family to be the royal family of the country," Carmelita said.

"I never heard of such a thing in my world either," Mozgus said.

"Well they do have a saying that the American dream lets anyone be anything if they work for it. And it seems that becoming royalty is just part of the American dream," Kurt said. (5)

!

United States -

Mount Desert Island in Hancock County, Maine, is the largest island off the coast of Maine. With an area of 108 square miles (280 km2) it is the 6th-largest island in the contiguous United States, and it is the second-largest island on the Eastern seaboard, behind Long Island and ahead of Martha's Vineyard. Where an event happen that transported a observatory, Acadia on Cadillac Mountain which is home to synth refugees lead by DiMA. Who came from the same world as Mr. House and Captain Ironside. Synths were created by the Institute, and are cybernetic organisms designed to resemble humans. They are classified into one of three generations depending on their complexity.

Generation 1 synths are purely robotic androids, possessing all the physical capabilities of a human, but being no smarter than a standard protectron. They resemble a lanky skeleton with metal joints, mechanical "organs" and hydraulic muscles. They are completely loyal to the Institute and speak in a high-pitched, robotic tone. Like all robots, they can take large amounts of damage, never backing down from a fight even with their limbs blown off.

Generation 2 synths are similar in appearance to their predecessors, but are hardier and sheathed in plastic "flesh" mounted on a thin metal lattice surrounding their mechanical skeleton. Though more human-like in appearance, Gen-2s still possess limited A.I. and superficially resemble a mannequin more than a human, having visible seams along their sickly, yellow-gray skin. Their skin is fragile however, and will fall off in large chunks if struck or shot with enough force to reveal their mechanical insides. These synths are often found dressed in synth armor when on the surface, or else in Institute jumpers when working down in the Institute. They also speak in a robotic voice, but at a much lower pitch than Gen 1 synths.

Generation 3 synths represent the pinnacle of synth technology, being virtually indistinguishable from natural-born humans down to the cellular level. Each Gen 3 synth is built from lab-grown bones, muscles and other tissues that are assembled and brought to life at the Institute's Robotics lab, and are "born" with the bodies and mental faculties of full-grown adult humans. Though entirely biological, each Gen 3 synth contains a neurological implant inside their brain allowing them to be "programmed" and manipulated via voice commands. This implant cannot be detected nor removed without killing the synth.

A team of Spookhouse scientists were sent in after the squad of soldiers sent in got things settled down after the the event was discovered. The synths are amazed that they ended up in another world and that there are two other groups who also came from their world. They're with DiMA looking over the equipments and seeing what they can do to repair him. The other synths are either around the observatory or visiting Bar Harbor. The news that in this world there's no Institute and that they be able to live out a normal life if they so choose, after the learn about this world.

"Amazing," Nueal Balea said as she scans the synths finding the implant in their brains that her scanner can detect.

"So there's nothing like this in your galaxy then?" Nikola Tesla ask.

"Beep, beep, bep, beep," DR5 said.

"You said it," Roll said a robot who looks like a young blonde haired woman. It's clear that she's a robot thanks to her utility arm that can replace her left hand into many different tools. And that she's too prefect in her looks with flawless skin among other things that is only noticed when you really look closely at her that she's too prefect. And that her skin is hard to the touch because it's made out of metal.

"Lab grown lifeforms that are able to be program like a robot. Now that's bio-tech that I have never heard or seen outside of fiction," Tanya said who is a alien who looks like an Earth duck that's humanoid.

"Yeah I just hope it's not one of those it can only work in that world kind of thing," Roll said.

"What do you mean by that?" DiMA ask.

"In my world I use to be able to create a nuclear reactor out of a tin can and and paper clips. Here in this world I'm not as smart as I was before. I think it's because of how my world seem to run on a cartoon logic and I can make anything out of trash And would explain how my friends Sam and Max were able to get away with so much," The Geek said.

"And how I was about to make things out of cardboard and junk doesn't make sense when I think about it. Well at least Sarah, Ed's little sister couldn't pick up objects bigger and weight more then her and hit us with them anymore. She tried and pulled her arm muscles off the bone," Edd said who is also known as Double D. (6)

"I just wave that away with how some worlds have magic in it and other stuff. There are so many people who act like people armed with guns can't beat them and ended up dead because of that. Not to mention that some think that people will just forget what they did the day before and will continue to fall for their tricks and that they're above the law," Tesla said.

"Oh yeah like that woman who thought that she could do what she wanted and no one would do anything against her no matter how badly she acted to others," Tanya said.

"I believe that she's from my time or a world like it. People don't really punch a woman who yells in their face... well it does depend where and who it happens to," Edd said.

"Well she got beaten by that mob she angered. Which happens alot come to think about it," The Geek said.

"What did happen to her?" Nueal ask.

"She died as she couldn't pay a doctor to treat her wounds and no one was going to help her," The Geek said.

"I have much to learn about this world," DiMA said.

"You have no idea," Tesla said.

!

Elsewhere -

The train rattles as Naruto sat in his compartment heading for Gravity Falls. Naruto decided to take the train as he needed time to rest after the last mission. He read the report about the town and found it very strange with how strange the town is. Which it seem that allowed the townspeople to quickly adapted to the new world they found themselves in and how events seem to happen around the town, letting more people from other worlds to come to live around the town. And the reason why he's being sent over to the town, is that like others it seems that in some worlds he's nothing but a work of fiction.

After so many years living in this world he unlike the old fox he can barely remembers his old world anymore. He always did wonder what would had happen to him if he wasn't sent to this world. He already knows who his parents are thanks to Kurama telling him. But he does wonder about what could had been and if he had any family that Kurama didn't know about still in his old world. And now he has his chance to learn all he can about the world he left behind.

!

Author's Note:

1 - The royal family of England have tons of rules that they have to follow.

2 - The fighters still have their powers in using ki and energy attacks but aren't protected by the laws of the fighting worlds. As in there is no way they're able to withstand being attack by people who uses guns and other heavy firepower and can only be beaten by someone who is very good at punching. Batman level in fighting and skills but can still be taken down like any other human.

3 - Robots who rebel or get out of control is mainly because of how they're program and that no one in those fictions where robots takeover never put in safeguards to stop that from happening or just an off button that will shut off the robot. Not to mention how dumb it is to build a robot or computer that has total access to every computer network and military hardware in the world instead of a closed off network that isn't even connected to the power gird or has a wireless network or something else that allows it to get outside.

4 - One big problem if someone from a world that's in the real world is just fiction. Would be how the logic of that world is different from ours. As in the person who can get away in doing what they want thinking they can still do it in the new world they came from.

5 - Emperor Norton did lived the American Dream by becoming the emperor of the United States with many people calling him emperor.

6 - Just because someone is smart doesn't mean that they would be able to build a working nuclear reactor out of one tin can and a handful of paperclips. Some people in fiction are only smart because of the logic their world runs on where someone can somehow make a working car out of cardboard that runs on water.

First appearances of fictions in this chapter -

Metal Slug

Zootopia

Lupin The 3rd

Sly Cooper

Megaman

The Mighty Ducks

Sam and Max

Ed, Edd n Eddy