• Published 21st Jan 2021
  • 599 Views, 6 Comments

Princesses of Power - BronyBoy98



The Best Friend Squad meets The Mane Six

  • ...
1
 6
 599

Chapter 9

Every pony was aboard Darla while it was storming. Twilight and her friends were amazed by the interior of the ship while Adora and her friends were trying to think of a plan.

"I could try wiping out all the clouds like I did last time." Adora said.
"Did you forget the fact that they're being controlled by a psychotic rock demon?" Catra said glaring at Adora.
"Well do YOU have any ideas?" Adora asked returning the glare to Catra.
"If you wanna stop the storms, just go for the source, fight the king." Catra said.
"I'm with Catra." Rainbow Dash said hovering over next to Catra.
"We can't just charge in head on without a proper plan." said Bow, "Twilight, does The Storm King have any weaknesses?"

Twilight was looking on the screen in front of the captain's chair, the storms appeared to be getting worse.

"I'm not sure." Twilight said.
"Why doesn't Adora just go full She-Ra like she did with Horde Prime?" Scorpia asked, everybody looked at her.
"Or we could just use our own powers of harmony." Rarity said.
"If only we had an army of She-Ras," Swift Wind said, "or an army of me."
"Are there more?" Twilight asked Adora.
"I'm the only one, as far as I'm aware." Adora said.
"Why don't you just call upon other She-Ras before you and use them?" Rainbow Dash asked.
"This isn't a TV show, Dashie." Pinkie Pie said, "This is real life."
"Wait, why don't we just use that idea." Glimmer said.

"What idea?" Adora asked Glimmer.

Everyone turned to look at Glimmer.

"What Swift Wind said, an army of She-Ras." Glimmer said.
"Glimmer there are no other She-Ras." Adora said looking at Glimmer.
"No, but you can make more of them." Glimmer said with everyone looking intrigued.
"The reason we have Swift Wind is because She-Ras magic transformed him from a regular horse into Swift Wind." Bow explained.
"And I've seen Adora transform a lizard into a dragon looking thing." Glimmer said.
"You want her to transform all the animals into warriors?" Rainbow Dash asked.
"Not just any animals," Glimmer said, "Us, she can transform us."

Twilight's eyes widened.

"That's brilliant, we could all be super charged." Twilight said.
"I don't know If I have enough power for that." Adora said.
"Of course you do, I've seen you in action, you've done awesome things as She-Ra." Catra said wrapping her hoof around Adora.
"You're not alone on this, we're here for you." Glimmer said standing beside Adora.
"It can't be all of us." Entrapta said.

Everyone looked at Entrapta who was fiddling around with one of her computers. She turned and saw them staring.

"Theoretically your plan could work, but we can't all have the power." Entrapta explained, "If we were all to join in, you would have to spread power from you to us and even we have to share that power with the rest. It be spread out to thin, we need an equal amount of power, including you."
"Ok," Adora said, "So we limit the number of ponies to use."
"I've already got the power so I'm out." said Swift Wind.
"And I think I know how to fix the ship now, Pinkie Pie was a big help." Entrapta said.
"Yep, I'm a big help." Pinkie Pie said grinning.
"Well I'm going with Adora." Glimmer said, "Anybody else want to join?"
"I'm in." Bow said.
"Of course you know I'm gonna be with you." Catra said.
"Count me in." Rainbow Dash said.
"I'll go too." Twilight said.
"I'll stay on the ship." Fluttershy said with her head down.
"But Flutters," Rainbow Dash said, "The Storm King is gonna wreck all the animal's homes."

Fluttershy looked up with an angry glare.

"That meanie, ok let's do it." Fluttershy said.
"Alright, the rest of you need to help me fix Darla." Entrapta said.

Swift Wind, Scorpia, Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Entrapta all stood back while the other team was huddled up.

"You guys ready?" Adora asked her friends.
"Yep, lets do this." Glimmer said.
"We're with you." Bow said

Adora closed her eyes and thought about her friends, she thought about how much she cared about them and how they made her feel and that she wanted to protect them. She opened her now glowing eyes as her friends all spoke at the same time as she did.

"FOR THE HONOR OF GREYSKULL!" They all shouted.