• Published 21st Jan 2021
  • 598 Views, 6 Comments

Princesses of Power - BronyBoy98



The Best Friend Squad meets The Mane Six

  • ...
1
 6
 598

Chapter 4

Adora and her friends were walking in a brisk pace down the path Pinkie Pie was following. The rain had made it hard for everyone to relax and and enjoy seeing the rest of Ponyville. Catra was having the worst time in the rain. Her hooves were getting muddy from the wet ground and she twitched alarmingly when drops of rain fell through the holes in her umbrella.

"Are we there yet?" asked Catra getting frustrated.
"Yep, it's right here." Pinkie Pie said pointing a hoof.

The group looked where Pinkie Pie was pointing but only saw a giant tree.

"She lives in a tree?" asked Adora.

Lightning began to flash and illuminated the tree the group was staring at.

The tree Adora and the others were looking at wasn't a tree at all; but a giant castle that looked like a tree. It was giant purple castle with a bright blue crystal tree that appeared to be part of the castle. On the very top of the castle stood a giant bright blue crystal star.

"Whoah." Adora said staring in awe at the castle.
"Looks way better than the castle in Bright Moon." Glimmer said.
"Come on, let's go." Pinkie Pie said galloping towards the castle with the rest following her.

When they were inside, Pinkie Pie led the group to a big room that had 7 thrones all spread out in a circle and on between the chairs in the center was a giant round table with a glowing layout of a land that included Ponyville, the castle and many more places.

Adora looked at each throne that was around the table and saw each throne had a different symbol on it; three red apples, three pink butterflies, three balloons, a white cloud with a lightning bolt that was red blue and yellow, three diamonds, and a six point star. Adora then looked at Pinkie Pie and saw she had 3 balloons on her flank just like the symbol on one of the thrones.

"Pinkie Pie, are you a queen by any chance?" Adora asked.
"Nope, there's no queens here, just princesses and I'm not one of them." Pinkie Pie said with a smile.
"So anyone who's a princess gets to rule over an entire kingdom?" Glimmer said, "There's no kings or queens or lords?"
"Nope, but there was this one time we had to stop an evil king, and another time we had to stop an evil bug queen; oooh, and this one time we had to stop a giant lord who sucked up magic with his mouth." Pinkie Pie said.

Catra leaned over to Adora, "Is she crazy or something?" Catra asked before Adora shushed her.

"What's going on?" a voice said as everyone turned towards a doorway. Twilight Sparkle was at the door staring at the group.

"Uhh, hello." Adora said, "Are you Twilight?"
"Yes, I'm Twilight Sparkle, who are all of you?" Twilight asked.
"I'm Adora, these are my friends; Glimmer, Bow, Scorpia, Swift Wind, Entrapta and Catra." Adora said pointing a hoof at each person she mentioned.
"Well it's very nice to meet you," Twilight said, "Sorry you had to come all this way in the rain."
"It wasn't that bad." Adora said as Catra shot her a look.
"So what brings you by?" asked Twilight.
"Well were travelling through space in our spaceship when a wormhole pulled us in and made us crash land on your planet; so now we need help to repair the ship and get fuel crystals so we can go home." Adora explained.

Twilight looked confused.

"Space? Planet?" Twilight asked confused.
"Well yea," Adora said, "this is your planet right?"
"Is that what you call your land?" Twilight asked.
"Well we live on a big round planet with lots of pieces of land and water, and beyond that are other planets and galaxies." Adora explained.
"I'm sorry but I don't know what you mean by galaxies." Twilight said.
"Have you been to space at all?" Bow asked before Twilight shook her head.
"Fascinating," Entrapta said walking over to Twilight using her hair, "These creatures have never explored the outer reaches of their world."

"Have you at least been to the moon?" Glimmer asked.
"The only one who's been to the moon and back is Princess Luna, but she didn't go to the moon willingly; she was banished there." Twilight explained.
"Guys, I think we travelled a bit further than we think we did." Catra said.
"Catra may be right, this whole place seems so out of the ordinary," Scorpia said, "It's like we're in a whole other universe."
"Which would explain why everyone except for me became horses." Swift Wind said.
"Are you human by any chance where you come from?" Twilight asked.
"Well most of us, but Catra and Scorpia have animal features." said Bow.
"A cat and a scorpion?" Twilight asked and Catra and Scorpia nodded.
"I'll tell the rest of our friends." said Pinkie Pie said as she aims her party cannon at the door, climbs into the cannon and then shoots out of the cannon through the door.

"There's not a whole lot of room for all of you in the castle, but you can stay with our friends if they're ok with that." Twilight said.
"That sounds great, thank you." Adora said.


Princess Celestia was looking up towards the sky on her castle balcony when Princess Luna approached her.

"I do not recall any storm scheduled for this day." Princess Luna said looking at the sky.
"That's because there isn't one scheduled for today, someone wanted to make a storm without anypony's permission." Princess Celestia.
"Who would do such a thing?" Princess Luna asked.
"I don't know," Princess Celestia said, "and that's what worries me."