• Published 30th Dec 2020
  • 494 Views, 2 Comments

Finding a New Order - Crystal Night



A group of First Order stormtroopers find themselves trapped in a different world.

  • ...
5
 2
 494

Act Two: Lost

While the white troopers kept dealing with the wounded and searching for what was still useful, Princess Celestia watched them from afar.
"What do you think of this Stonewall?"

"At first glance they seem to be quite the organized group. Good communication between each other and they possess some weird technology."

"My thoughts exactly, though I feel there's more to them."


"How's the ship?" - inquired Silver.

"Well, it took some beating but it holds however the engines are busted." - informed the pilot.

"Can it be fix?"
The other pilot approached them.
"We can try by using parts of the other ship, since it's a complete wreck." - replied Hornet.
Two ships, one broken and the other one that won't fly. Definitely not the most ideal situation. Still he had some numbers and equipment left, so it could be much worse.
"Any idea where we are?"

"According to the onboard computer, we are in a new galaxy."

"A new galaxy? Can we at least contact the fleet?" Both pilots shook their heads.

"Negative sir, we can't trace a single sign."
The captain sighed. That was just great. Not where they stuck in a strange planet, in a new galaxy, with both ships down, but also with no way to reach the fleet.
This whole ordeal was becoming quite the headache.
"Sir?"
Captain Silver turned around to face the burnt trooper.
"Yes, FN-275?"

"I'm sorry to inform we are running out of medical supplies, it's not enough for everyone."

"More bad news..." He looked at his men. The captain knew he couldn't afford to lose more troopers.
"At least the treadspeeder still works." - informed 275, trying to light up the mood.

"Very well, see what you can do." - he nodded, meanwhile Silver glanced at the princess. Perhaps some assistence would be helpful.
Celestia divert her attention to the grey trooper walking towards them.
"Princess Celestia, I come to ask for help. My troopers are wounded and we don't have enough medical supplies. I would be grateful if you could provide some aid."

It was a risky proposal, she didn't know enough about them yet, they could be dangerous or not. But this was a chance to learn more about them.
"Very well then, we shall escort you back to the castle, I will arrange transportation."
Captain Silver did a low bow.
"Thank you, your Highness. The First Order won't forget your help." He then turned to his men. "Alright, secure the wounded and bring only the essentials, leave the rest in the ship."

"And the speeder sir?"

"Bring it as well." The men nodded and went to work quickly as possible. Meanwhile Celestia had sent letters back to the castle, asking for chariots to escort their visitors and to prepare the infirmary. It took a few hours for the chariots to arrive, by then everyone was ready to leave. Fortunately the ship's doors were still functioning.
"Ready to go captain." - said TN-0022, as he closed the ship.

"Good, let's go."

Princess Celestia led the way, with Sargeant Stonewall on her side while Captain Silver was a bit further back.
"FN-275, can you come over here for a second?" The men in question stepped closer. "Since I'm a bit short on hands, I'm giving you the rank of squad leader for the moment."

"Thank you sir, I won't fail you."
Celestia glanced back at the treadspeeder,
whatever that was, it seemed to be carrying two soldiers, the one in the back was identical to the ones that she saw flying earlier, however his left arm was wrapped in bandages. "Same colours, but different armor types." - thought the princess. The helmet was interesting, it looked like a spider. Silver noticed this but decided not to comment.
"275, did we bring the ball droid?"

"We did, it's still in the box."

"Good, once we reach the castle activate it and see if it can pick any signal. We still got a mission to do." The trooper nodded.
At least this gave them something to work, instead of going to Batuu. Again. Once more there had been reports of resistence spies. If Silver had to admit, he didn't see why the First Order needed to hold a place like that.


The large group finally reached the castle, a few more exhausted than others, now they could breath easily.
"Sargeant Stonewall, please escort the injured ones to the infirmary." The guard pony saluted, leading the way for the group. "Captain Silver follow me, we arrange some space for your troops."

The current place where they were seemed to be some sort of garrison, minus the troops. The princess opened the door, revealing their place for the time being.
Captain Silver did a quick look around. Like expected nothing too fancy, just storage crates and bunk beds. Also a bathroom area next to it.
"This will do fine princess." - Silver nodded. "Alright make yourselves comfortable, just not too much and try not to break anything," He turned his helmet to glanced at the heavy trooper. "Yes, I'm talking to you FN-2389."

"It's not my fault the equipment is heavy..."

"You're a heavy trooper for a reason." - commented FN-1874.

"Anyway, try leaving the lower beds for the others."
Celestia approached him, earning his attention.
"If you don't mind captain, I would like to speak with you."

"As you wish. Take care of this 275."
They navigated the castle hallways towards a small meeting room.
"I'm would feel safer if you could take those away."
He followed her gaze towards his blaster.
"Sorry your Highness, but it's protocol, however if I put mine away, will it suffice?"

"Very much so." He holstered his blaster on the hip. The two stormtroopers still carried theirs. Better not to do any wrong moves, things have been going well for them. Perhaps after their mission on Batuu, he could ask to stay here and form a local garrison.

The duo entered the room as the two troopers stayed outside guarding the door.
"So, tell me captain, what is the First Order?" - asked the Solar Monarch, sitting down.

"We are a military regime, establising peace and order through out the galaxy."

"And how's it going?"

"It's going very well, unfortunately there are those who try to fight back, such as the Resistence, a bunch of liars and corrupt people."

"How certain are you of that trooper?" This wasn't the first time she had met these sort of regimes, claiming they wanted peace, but it was nothing but lies and power.
"We have helped many planets and their people by giving them peace, supplies and security. Meanwhile the New Republic and the Resistence did nothing to help them, instead they decide to attack our troops, ours bases and steal supplies for themselves."

"And I assume the First Order have taken planets by force even if they don't want to?" - she raised an eyebrow.
Silver looked down, their methods aren't perhaps in the best interest of the people.
Still such thoughts could be treason.
"Admittedly, we take the planet one way or another. We can't let them take it."

"Isn't there another way?"

"Perhaps, but good soldiers follow orders. Otherwise it's consider treason."

"However soldiers should listen to their hearts." A voice called out behind him. The grey trooper looked back and saw another pony, this one was blue along with a horn and wings like the princess.

"Captain Silver of the First Order, this is my sister, Princess Luna co-ruler of Equestria."

"Greetings your Highness." They both did a low bow, as Luna stood beside her sister.
"Do you believe your cause is just?" - inquired the Moon princess.

"Yes, until the very end."

"Even if means giving your life for it?" The captain nodded. There was no greater honor than serving the First Order.
"When and if the times comes, I will do what must be done."
The sisters glanced at each other, they knew that mentality too well among their guards. They heard a noise coming from the trooper. Silver tapped the little button on the side of his helmet.
"You may speak." He shook his head, clearly not happy with the recent news. "Wait for my arrival, I shall be there shortly." - he glanced at the rulers. "Sorry to cut this short, but my troopers need me right now."

The white alicorn waved a hoof. "No worries, go on then."

The trio walked down the hallway as one of them decided to break the silence.
"What do we do now sir?"

"I don't know yet, I'll have to think more about this."

Meanwhile back at the meeting room, Celestia and Luna stayed back to share their opinions. They had much to discuss.