• Published 28th Dec 2020
  • 756 Views, 9 Comments

The Dominator of The Universe - Sun Knight



Lord Boros visits Equestria while on his journey to find a worthy opponent.

  • ...
1
 9
 756

Chapter Four

The Main Six were a bit occupied with Boros' goons, fighting them off as best they could as more poured in and surrounded them. Granted, the soldiers were honestly very weak, on scale with the Changlings that they fought when they first invaded. Their bodies stacked one after another as the six bashed them in and blasted them away with little to no fight.

Though, they were soon interrupted by Melzargard, walking out of the ship holding the two princesses in each hand with smiles on their faces. They dropped the two who the ground, who were exhausted after Melzargard playfully messing with them until they couldn't handle anymore.
"I hope I did a good job taking care of them." Whispered the first head in a pitched laugh, the other heads agreeing unanimously.

Rainbow caught sight of Melzargard and the princesses and blasted towards their direction, only to be stopped by Twilight's magic.
"Tch- let me go! Let me kick their asses!"
Rainbow pleaded as she struggled to move.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Rainbow!"
AJ shouted.

Melzargard chortled, each one of them, to mock Rainbow's attempt at attacking them.
"Seems like a couple more want to be slayed." Commented a head.
"Then let's bash them into paste!" Another shouted.
"Good idea!"

Melzargard's hand shapeshifter into a massive axe, swiping it horizontally. The many fodder warriors that were in his way were perfectly sliced through by Melzargard's axe-hand.
"Learn to move."
It bluntly stated, approaching the Main 6.

Twilight formed a large magical dome around her and her friends as Melzargard's massive axe struck down at it, creating a crack in her shield. They began to bash it repeatedly, cracking it more until Twilight couldn't hold it up much longer, another swing thrown right down at her. Instinctively, she teleported everypony away as soon as she saw the axe, reappearing in the distance.

Melzargard turned it's many heads towards them slowly.
"Is this all you have to offer?"

A few slow claps could be heard towards the left, catching their attention.
"Good job, Melzargard; but I can handle it from here."
Boros stood tall with the new recruits behind him, his arms crossed with pure confidence oozing from him. His eyes scanned over to the Main 6.
"Greetings. I don't think we properly introduced."
He raised his hand.
"Let us exchange names before we battle"
Boros approached them.
"I lead the pirate band known,as Dark Matter, and am Dominator of the Universe. I am Boros."

"I am Twilight Sparkle, Princess of Friendship."
Twilight replied with a strong voice.

"Twilight..."
He repeated.

"What do you want with Equestria?!"
Rarity exclaimed.

"What I want with Equestria? There exists a prophecy. Once, I traveled the universe, ravaging everything in sight. But I was too strong. Eventually, there were none left
who could face me. I came to know the torment of utter, all-encompassing boredom. Then one day, a seer told me... on a faraway planet, a being exists my match, one who could rekindle my passion for battle. That was nearly twenty years ago. Have you any idea the distance I have traveled to get here? My men thought the prophecy was a ruse, made up to lure me away… but it's too late to turn back now. You must face me for the sake of your meaningless lives. Come. Give stimulation to my existence!"

Twilight looked at her friends before glaring at Boros, becoming surrounded by a light. Boros simply speculated as he watched the six become surrounded by light, rising into the air.

"Lord Boros, are you not-"
Boros raised his hand to halt Melzargard.
"Do not question me."

A rainbow beam blasted into the sky, striking Boros dead on. He skidded slightly as he growled, resisting the endless amounts of power hitting him all at once. He eventually began to shout, his voice being heard all around. His armor began to crack... and crack... until it was shattered, a flash blinding everyone, causing the Main Six to revert back to normal.

"This set of armor, used to seal in my immeasurable, irresistible power…"
A glimpse of Boros could be seen, his head facing the ground as every muscle in his body tended up.
"...has been broken."
Immense power blasted from his body, shattering the ground into tiny pieces and forcing everybody to be pinned on the ground due to the immense pressure that seeped out of him, affecting everything for miles.

After the destruction of his armor, Boros's appearance changed. His muscle mass increased, and his body grew spiky plates and his spine and the surrounding tissue became exposed, while his skin changed to a navy blue color with light blue markings that emitted energy. He also had an additional yellow eye under his chest which moved in sync with his original, now yellow eye and his hair was completely spiked up becoming slightly darker in color.

"It is time!"
Boros exclaimed.

Every creature in the vicinity seemed to just stare in awe as they faced the all-powerful Boros. Even his own men and new recruits didn't have anything to say to this. Boros interrupted the moment by flickering seemingly instantly from his position, appearing right in front of Twilight and her friends with a heavy blow flying her way.

Twilight had no time to react and was sent flying into the sky as a result, in unbearable pain as she landed on top of a destroyed building, coming in and out of consciousness. She soon stood back up, cowering slightly. Her nose bleed profusely, but she didn't care, her eyes firing daggers at Boros. She blasted forwards with a massive beam of energy that dwarfed the surrounding buildings.

Rainbow quickly retrieved her friends and flashed out of the way and evacuated everypony as they possibly could as Boros would counter Twilight's blast with an energy blast of his own, exiting his chest.
"Now to release the destructive energy held within me! Any normal creature hit by it would find even their bones vaporized!"
Boros fed his own ego to raise his excitement as the two beams clashed with each other, an explosion booming from the two as a result, vaporizing everything for a good mile.

Twilight flew down and planted her hooves into the ground as she panted heavily, facing Boros who had a few scratches, along with a sudden missing arm after the explosion struck him.

"Behind you!"
Boros suddenly said, throwing a quick jab at Twilight's face, sending her skidding.
"It's impressive that you could survive even this long... but the outcome of this battle is clear. My species won the struggle to survive amidst the harsh environment of our home world. We possess the ultimate in regenerative abilities. I, in particular, have self-healing power, physical prowess and latent energy beyond your conception. A deep wound that would be fatal for you, heals itself on me in mere moments. By focusing all my energy on my destroyed arm, I can explosively speed up the healing process."
His destroyed arm convulsed and twitched before a new limb near instantly replaced his destroyed one.
"Good as new."
He opened and closed his hand continuously.

Twilight finally caught her breath, looking at Boros with intense eyes.
"This isn't over just yet! I can feel the energy of all my friends passing through me! They won't give up on me! So I won't give up on this either until you're finished!"
She charged at him, swiping her horn to act as a blade as magic surrounded her body.

Boros sidestepped and seemed to be pleased at Twilight's advances.
"I do envy your determination and will. I can see why you're this planet's warrior. But, there's a time and a place for it when facing unrealistic odds.."
He soon grabbed a hold to her and kneed her in the chest, shattering her ribs.
"Perhaps you need a wakeup call."

"You can do it, Twilight!"
A voice rang out, echoing in the distance. Boros turned towards the source.

"We believe in you!"
The Main Six chanted in support of their friend, alongside some others who were gathered with them.

"Don't give up!"
Another shouted her way. She couldn't help but smile at the sight of support coming her way.

"It seems as though you've gained yourself a little fanbase. Death seems so incomprehensible that you simply can't bare the thought of it."
Boros sighed.
"I'll make sure theirs is quick."