• Published 16th Dec 2020
  • 1,532 Views, 5 Comments

Pokemon: Equestria Girls - Cloudheartswirl



When Twilight follows Sunset Shimmer, She Follows her into the World of Pokemon

  • ...
1
 5
 1,532

Chapter 1- Welcome to the world of Pokemon!

Pokemon: Equestria Girls

~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 1
~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun starts to set as the train from Ponyville pulls into the crystal empire. All around ponies are traveling from here and to there, tired from a long trip. Among these ponies were the newly princess Twilight and her friends. Her and her friends start to shuffle about as they approach the crystal empire’s castle. Applejack was the first to speak with excitement.
“Hoo-wee! Your very first princess summit. You must be over the moon, Twilight.” she said. Twilight looked at her friend with some joy.

“Oh, I am excited. But, to be honest, I'm a little nervous, too.” Twilight voiced filled with some worry. This was the first time she was doing anything as a princess. With such a high title now, of course she would be nervous.

“You're 'nervicited'!” Pinkie pie shouted.

“It's like you wanna jump up and down and yell ‘YAY ME!!’” She says as she jumps up and down. She then stops in front of Twilight.

“But you also wanna curl up in a teeny-tiny ball and hide at the same time!.... We've all been there!” She said as curled and uncurled herself.

“I'm there almost every day…” Fluttershy says, almost to herself. Applejack tries to comfort Twilight.

“You've got no reason to fret, Twi. Everything's gonna be just–”

“TWILIGHT!” Rarity cuts off Applejack.

“Oh, sorry, darling, but I just realized you're not wearing your crown. You haven't forgotten it back in Ponyville, have you?” Rarity as she looks over, then processes to smush Twilight’s face.

“It's in my bag.” Twilight says while looking over at Spike with the said bag. He pats the bag. Rarity then takes her hooves off of Twilight's face.

“Just feel a little self-conscious about wearing it….. Haven't really gotten accustomed to these yet, either.” Twilight’s voice is filled with uncomfort as she flaps her wings. She tries to attempt a small flight, But ultimately falls to the ground as her friends watch.

“You are a princess now, Twilight. Embrace it!” Rarity says with a reassuring smile on her face.

“I'm telling you, if I had a crown like that, I would never take it off. Why, I'd sleep in the thing.” She says with a dazzling smile. Twilight just happily rolls her eyes at her friend.

_________

Once the Mane 6 entered the throne room, They were greeted by the sounds of trumpets played by the crystal guards. Twilight trots forward first and looks around, distracted by the trumpets. She keeps walking until she accidentally bumps into another guard, this one was different. He was a pegasus with an orange coat and a blue mane.

“Her highness, Princess Twilight Sparkle!” He said, presenting the princess. Princess Cadance trots towards Twilight. She giggles a bit.

“Twilight! I haven't seen you since the coronation!” Princess Cadance says.

“We have so much to discuss.” Princess Celestia says as she trots up with her sister, Princess Luna.

“But it can wait until tomorrow. You all look tired from your journey. Now, off to bed, all of you.” Princess Celestia says in a motherly, dismissing the ponies. The mane 6 make all kinds of sounds as they head off into their rooms.

_______

Once Twilight and Spike got to their room, they began to unpack some stuff. While Spike was fluffing up his bed, Twilight pulled out her crown, with the element of magic in it. With an uncertain look she puts on her crown then looks in the mirror in front of her. All kinds of thoughts began to fill her head. Thinking of all the royal stuff she will have to, or might, do. She sighs. Spike turns his head to hear this.

“What's wrong, Twilight?” He says with worry.

“I don't know, Spike. I'm just... worried, I guess….” She starts to say then turns to Spike.

“Princess Cadance was given the Crystal Empire to rule over. What if, now that I'm a princess, Celestia expects me to lead a kingdom of my own?” Twilight starts to freak out a little.

“That would be awesome!” Spike says excitedly.

“No, it would not!” Twilight says back. She then started to trot to the nightstand beside her bed.

“Just because I have this crown and these wings, it doesn't mean I'll be a good leader!” Twilight then puts down her crown on the nightstand as he gets into the bed.

“Aw, sure ya will, Twilight. Now c'mon, you should get some shut-eye. Big day tomorrow!” Spike says while helping put Twilight in the bed. He turns the light off and gets into the bed made for him. For a few minutes, everything was calm as Spike started to drift into sleep. However he soon opened his eyes to hear and see Twilight toss and turn.

“Can't... tuck...!” Twilight says as she struggles to get her wings to close.

“Just trying to get comfortable! Ugh!” After struggling for a bit, she finally gives in and just sleeps how it was.

_________

Night Fell upon the crystal empire. Everything had appeared to be calm as the crystal ponies slept in their houses. Inside the crystal castle, the royal guards roamed the hall, lighting the darkness with the magic of their horns. In a room quite far from one of the guards, a quick light shone through the keyholes. From the door, out came a mystery figure in a cloak. The figure hiding themselves in the darkness, carefully as not to get in the path of the light that was the royal guards. They started to pick up the pace little until they stopped at a certain room. Using cyan colored magic to open the door slightly, revealing Princess Twilight's room. The figure carefully made their way into the room, careful as to not wake the princess and her small sleeping dragon. They made their way to the only thing they wanted, The crown. Revealing their horn, they used their magic to take the crown. However upon taking the crown, it seems to knock over the lamp on the table. Quickly thinking they used their magic to grab the lamp before it fell to the floor. The figures look at the little dragon and princess to see if they were still sleeping. Once confirmed that they were, They put the lamp back and sneaked the crown under their cloak. From the cloak, They pull to what appears to be a look-a-like crown and place it on the table where the real crown was. The job was done. They try to sneak back out of the room, However, thanks to the small dragon shifting in his sleep, They trip over the small dragon's tail.

“Huh? What?!” The dragon wakes with alarm. Upon hearing something hitting the ground and Spike’s voice, Twilight wakes up. Still feeling the effects of sleep, she tries to focus on what was happening. She was then Fully awake when she saw a mare in a cloak. Within the cloak itself was her crown poking out.

“My crown! She's got my crown!” Twilight says in alarm. The mare in the cloak, then makes a mad dash out of the door. Not long after, Twilight throws herself out of the bed and chases after her. Once out into the hallway, Twilight makes a quick stop.

“Stop! Thief!” Twilight shouts at the mare. The mare keeps running.

“She's stolen my crown!” Twilight follows after the mare as her friends poke their head out their room to see the comotion. With anger on some of their faces, they follow after twilight. The mare was a head of Twilight. Thinking on her hooves she tries to cut off the mare by teleporting in front of the next hallway the mare was going into.

“Stop!” Twilight shouts. However the mare kept running, then in a quick burst of magic, the mare teleported ahead, or rather behind, of twilight, leaving her cloak behind. Without the cloak, it revealed an amber colored unicorn. Her mane was a brilliant red with yellow stripes. Her cutie mark was a red and yellow sun with a ying yang appearance in the middle of it. With a smirk, She continues running down the hallway with the bag that had the crown. An angered Twilight follows her. For a bit it seems the mare was going to get away, However as soon the mare looked behind her, the princess, now with her friends, were going closer to her. Once Twilight though she was close enough, She processed to tackle the mare. The tackle threw the both of them into the room the mare was heading into. Unknown to them, the tackle also threw the crown out of the bag it was in. The crown bounced around for a bit until it headed a strange mirror. Instead of hitting the mirror, it went right through it. Twilight, with her friends behind her, saw this and gasped in horror. The mare, on the other hoof, smiled with evil delight. Twilight looks at the mare, angered.

“What did you do with my crown?” She asks.

“Sorry it had to be this way…” The mare said. She then teleports herself to the front of the strange mirror.

“...Princess.” The mare then processes to then jump into the mirror, disappearing. Once more, the mane 6 gasps as to what just happened. Fluttershy was the first to speak.

“Who was that?”

_____________

“Sunset Shimmer. A former student of mine.” Princess Celestia began to speak. It was now morning. The mane 6 and the three other princesses had gathered in the throne room, to speak about what had happened that night.

“She began her studies with me not long before Twilight. But when she did not get what she wanted as quickly as she liked, she turned cruel and dishonest. I tried to help her, but she eventually decided to abandon her studies and pursue her own path. One that has sadly led to her stealing your crown.” Princess Celestia says sadly as she remembers her former student.

“She replaced Twilight's with this one.” Spike says as he shows the fake crown that Sunset left behind. Princess Celestia looks at the fake crown.

“I suppose Sunset Shimmer thought you wouldn't notice right away that this was not yours.” She says as She begins to walk out of the room.

“And by the time you did, it would be too late to go after your crown and Element of Harmony.” She said. Twilight quickly trots up beside her, confused.

“But I don't understand. Where did she go? Where did she take the crown?” Twilight asks in her confusion. The others start to follow behind them.

“You'll soon know more about this place than even I do.” Princess Celestia says.

________

Back in the room that crown and Sunset shimmer disappeared into, they gathered around the mirror. Princess Luna trots up to the mirror.

“This is no ordinary mirror. It is a gateway to another world. A gateway that opens once every thirty moons.” Princess Luna explains.

“Sparkly!” Pinkie says putting a hoof to the surface of it, causing little ripples onto the mirror. An unamused Princess Luna uses her magic to push pinkies hoof, her whole self, away from the mirror.

“It has always been kept in the throne room of Canterlot Castle. But when Princess Cadance took over the Crystal Empire, we sent it here for her to watch over.” Princess Luna continues her explanation. Princess Celestia sighs.

“I had always hoped that Sunset Shimmer would someday use it to return, to come back to Equestria seeking my guidance. Obviously, this is not what has happened.” The Princess says with a disappointed look on her face.

“Twilight.” Princess Cadance says. Twilight trots forward.

“you must use the mirror to go into this other world and retrieve your crown. Without it, the other Elements of Harmony have no power and Equestria is left without one of its most important means of defense.” Princess Cadance says with worry. Twilight looks towards the mirror in front of her, uncertain herself. Her friends look at her and each other with worry.

“Your crown does not belong in the place Sunset Shimmer now calls home. And in her possession, your Element of Harmony will no doubt be used to bring harm to the inhabitants of this other realm. They will not have the power to defend themselves.” Princess Luna says with worry as she looks at the other princesses. Twilight continues to look at the mirror. Princess Luna then puts a bag on Twilights back, surprising the mare a little. Princess Celestia comes up behind twilight.

“You understand the importance of your task?” She asks.

“Of course.” Twilight says with certainty.

“Good. Then you must go at once.” Princess Celestia says. Twilight looks in front of her once more. She looks down then takes a deep breath, with a face of determination. However as soon as she takes a few steps forward, Rainbow dash flies in front of her blocking her path.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa! She's going, we're going with her.” Rainbow says with a cocky smirk as their friends gather beside her.

“Right, girls?” Rainbow says.

“Oooh! I'm so 'nervicited'!” Pinkie squeals in delight.

“You do realize that's not a real word, right?” Applejack says. Twilight looks at her friends with a heart warming smile. That smile turned into sad shock as Princess Celestia put a hoof on her.

“I'm afraid I can't let you go.” Princess Celestia told Twilight’s friends.

“What?! Why not?!” An angered Rainbow stomped her hoof down.

“Sending all of you could upset the balance of this alternate world.” Princess Celestia sternly.

“creating havoc that would make it impossible for Twilight to get the crown back from Sunset Shimmer. This is something Princess Twilight must do alone.” She says as she puts her hoof off of twilight, letting reality sink in with Twilight’s friends.

“Time is of the essence.” Princess Luna speaks up.

“On the third day, when the moon reaches its peak in the night sky...” Princess Luna uses her magic to show a moon rising into the night sky. It quickly glows with magic.

“the gateway will close. And once it does, it will be another thirty moons before you will be able to use it to return.” Princess Luna says as her magic disappears. Twilight's friends quickly shout all kinds of quick words of encouragement at Twilight as Twilight steps forward to the mirror. She takes a hoof and slowly puts it in the mirror, her hoof starts to go through it. Twilight pulls her hoof back in alarm. She glances back at Princess Celestia. Princess Celestia only nods in encouragement. Twilight looks back at the mirror. Then processes to fully go into the mirror. Spike, who had been shaking in fear the whole time behind the ponies, in a full panic runs after her.

“Spike, NO!” The rest of the mane 6 tried to stop him, but it was too late. He crosses the mirror with Twilight.

________

Twilight groans, the trip seemed to take a bit of a toll on her. She slowly opens her eyes to see the ground in front of her.

“U-um, T-Twilight?” Spike's voice called out, he seemed panicked.

“Huh? Spike?” Twilight quickly realized he was there with her. She tries to look around.

“You’re not supposed to-- …..” Twilight finally forced her vision on Spike. She was about to give Spike a scolding on following her. However looking at Spike, it felt like her eyes were deceiving her.

“Spike….” Twilight says.

“Y-Yeah….” Spike says nervously.

“What….. What are You?!” Twilight says in alarm. Spike's new look was that of a shape of a small slime. The top of him was a pale lavender while the bottom half was a darker shade. On top of him looked like antenna-like horns and the face had a set of green round cheeks. His small eyes were almost black, but there was some green to them. Spike wiggles about trying to get a good look at what he has become.

“I-I don’t know!! It's freaking me out, ok!” Spike says, trying to get his voice under control. Twilight, worried, was about to try and comfort him with her hooves.

“A-and I have no idea what you are either!” Spike says. This stops Twilight right in her tracks. She then processes to take a look at her hooves. She starts to scream upon realizing she no longer had hooves, but hands. Her front hooves had been replaced with arms and hands while her back hooves were now really long and had feet on the end of them. Her body was longer and smaller. Her ears were smaller as well as her muzzle. She also appeared to be wearing an outfit, she was wearing a long sleeved light blue dress shirt with a lavender colored vest on top. She had a hot pink tie on. Her shirt was very purple with what appears to be her cutie mark on it. She had dark pale purple shoes with light blue socks. Lastly she had a lavender hat on her head and a belt with a bag on her hip. The belt had a strange shiny round object to it that could come off. Twilight realized she was screaming and quickly covered her mouth with her hands. She takes another good look at her new found hands and wiggles them. She starts to freak out again as she shakes then flails her arms. Spike who had freaked out a few minutes ago himself had already got himself together to try and calm down Twilight. the thought of both of them freaking out right now wasn’t the best idea.

“Twilight, you have to get it together!” He says. Twilight starts breathing heavily. She looks at Spike and takes a full deep breath, trying to calm herself.

“What…..does the rest of me look like?” She asks, trying to control the volume of her voice.

“Um, like you, only not you. Your muzzle’s really small.” Spike says, trying to point out with his non-existent hand.

“My muzzle?!” Twilight says. She feels her face, confirms her face had changed. She could feel another scream about to come out of her. Spike quickly jumped into her lap and tried to get her attention.

“T-Twilight PLEASE don’t scream again!” He says. Twilight looks down at Spike, after a few deep breaths she nods her head. The two processed to look around them. They appear to be on a sidewalk on a big lawn. Front of them was a big building, as big as a castle. In a way it almost resembles Canterlot back in Equestria. Behind them was a big statue which had a strange unicorn with a flaming mane and tail. All around the two though, were creatures, like was Twilight, walking around with other strange creatures. Some of these creatures were flying in the sky, others were relaxing on the ground, and somewhere walking beside another different creature on the sidewalk in front of the street. Spike was the first to speak up.

“So…. Where are we?”

Author's Note:

(( taa daa~ imma back to writing~ it's been awhile eh? Anyways I know this isn't prefect bur I'll keep on trying.
Though, I am looking for someone to help proofreading / finding grammar issues since I'm not the best ^w^;;
Twilight outfit- https://www.deviantart.com/eeveeglaceon/art/Pokemon-Equestria-Girls-Twilight-Sparkle-864258424