• Published 9th Feb 2021
  • 462 Views, 20 Comments

Flurry Heart’s Bad Day - Badguy400

  • ...
 20
 462

Chapter Three: A Not so Relaxing Day

Flurry Heart is lying in her bed; contemplating as to how her day went like this. Was it Discord? Was it King Sombra’s return? Or... was it all a dream? Unfortunately; she decided to prove the last theory by hitting herself with her hoof on one of her forehooves, (or arm I should say). It hurt as expected, and she began to cry. But after a few minutes, she began to calm down; seeing as to how it’s no use to cry; especially when your parents have locked you in your own bedroom with nothing else to do than to calm down and relax.

So; with no other option; Flurry Heart began to lay her head down on her bed, and tries her best to try to relax. Sadly; no matter how hard she tried, she just couldn’t seem to get comfortable enough to relax. She tried to do a trick with her pacifier by flipping it into her mouth by tossing it in the air. That didn’t work, and it landed on her face. With a whimper, she stuck her pacifier back into her mouth, and began sucking on it again. She tries to use her magic to blast one of her paintings for fun. But she didn’t do it anyways; as she recalled the last time that she did that, and her parents were so angry that they just left her in her playpen for what felt like many hours on end; even though it’s been only one hour in total. Finally; she thought of actually pooping her pants just for fun. She tried, but felt nothing as she’s not ready to do so yet. With a sigh of defeat, she just flopped right down on her bed, and just stared endlessly at her ceiling while suckling her pacifier in order to try to relieve her boredom. Surprisingly enough; she was so bored, that she didn’t even notice that she had fallen asleep.

Now... with Flurry Heart fast asleep; she’s pretty much hoping that if she were to wake up next time, then her day will get a lot more better afterwards. Unfortunately... she’ll soon figure out that it won’t be the case; no matter how hard she’ll try to ignore it....