• Published 4th Dec 2020
  • 2,067 Views, 54 Comments

Digital storm - SeiryuofEast



Two siblings where coming back from school, but in the way home an unfortunate accident occur, and now both of them wake up in a new and unknown world, together they must find the way to get back home

  • ...
3
 54
 2,067

Chapter 7: The bullies and the magician

Ponyville, Schoolhouse's playground, morning time

Lizzie's POV


It was a very awkward situation that I had a hour ago, at that time while we were in class, it was so silent that we could even hear the a fly buzzing around, just in ocassions that were another sound in the room and that was when a colt or filly asked to go to the bathroom. Luckily, the recess time had come and everypony including myself, go to the playground while Miss Cheerilee was preparing the next class for after the recess. At that time, the colts were in their own playing their games, while the fillys were talking and some were also playing with the colts. Me on the other hand...Hoof?...Paw? Whatever, I was with Applebloom as we were playing in the sandbox enjoying our game as we were making a sand castle while avoiding talking about the class.

I saw Sweetie Belle and Scootalo playing together at the seesaw as the pair were having fun, I would like to play with them too, but it looks like that they still haven't befriend with Applebloom, it seems that the time for their friendship hasn't come yet. I feel bad about it but my brother told me to not change the things that I know, because it could change the future of something like that, so I follow his words, so for now I have to wait before I can talk to them. As the time pass I feel a presence at our backs, then I turn I saw the pony that I don't want to meet at this moment: Diamond Tiara, a side was her friend Silver Spoon, both looking at Applebloom and me with a smirk on their faces looking for troubles.


"Well well well, looks like this blank flank here has brought her pet dog to school today." said Diamond Tiara with her arrogant tone as she smirk at us.

"Really? I don't even have 2 days here in this school and this annoying filly is already trying to bully Applebloom and me? " I thought upset as I look to Diamond Tiara.

"Will-" I try to said but I was interrupted by Applebloom who walk infront of me looking angry to Diamond Tiara.

"Leave us alone Tiara, can't you see that we are busy here?" said Applebloom getting upset.

"Oh excuse us, we should had know that since you don't have a cutie mark, you would end up to befriend some...Dog, who also can't have one." said Diamond Tiara mocking Applebloom.

"Ok, that's low even for you." I thought more angrier than before.

"Hey! Stop it! Why do you want to mess with us? We didn't do anything to you." I said upset to Diamond Tiara as I let out a low growl.

"Watch out Diamond, looks like isn't trained yet." said Silver Spoon as she look to me as she giggles.

"Ok, that's enough, you want to mess with me? Let's see how you react after I do this." I thought as I was opening my mouth.


I was so angry with these two mean fillies, that I was about to use Puppy howling on them. but just at the last moment a filly walk infront of Applebloom and me looking so angry while she looks to Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, this filly has a red mane, amber gray tone on her coat, without cutie mark and was wearing violet glasses, she not only surprise these two bullies but both Applebloom and me too.


"Wait, I know this filly...If she...Twist? The filly that is usually being target by Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon on the season one of the show? Why is she here?" I thought confused about this.

"Stop right there, why are you two being so mean with Liz? Is her first day here." said Twist upset in a angry tone.

"Oh come on blank flank, we were just giving a welcome to the new student." said Diamond Tiara with a small smile.

"Yeah, we aren't doing something bad." said Silver Spoon.

"If you two continue like this, I will tell Miss Cheerilee about it." said Twist threatening both Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon.

"So what if you tell to Miss Cheerilee? As Silver Spoon said, we weren't doing something wrong here." said Diamond Tiara in a calm tone as she smirks to Twist.

"If I tell to Miss Cheerilee, she will tell to our parents and family about what happened..." said Twist with another threat to Diamond Tiara and she was about to argue, but Twist continues. "And they will come to see if was true." said Twist to Tiara.


A that moment Tiara was about to say something againts Twist words, but then she stops for a moment, thinking about something as she turns to look at to me, at that time I saw her face got pale, I was confused by this reaction of her. then she quickly turns to her back and starts to walk away from us.


"Fine, let's go and play something Silver." said Tiara to Silver Spoon as she walk without turning back at us.

"Eh? Wait...Diamond Tiara!" exclaim Silver Spoon confused as she trots to follow Diamond Tiara behind.

"Good..." said Twist as she turns to Applebloom and me. "Are you two ok?" said Twist with a friendly smile.

"Yeah, thank you for helping us Twist, I was about to hit Tiara on her face." said Applebloom calm while smiling to Twist.

"Well that's explain why I had feel something odd at my side with Applebloom." I thought as I giggle a bit while thinking a image of Applebloom punching Diamond Tiara.

"I saw your hoofs trembling with that intention, if I wont intervene, you would have got into troubles..." said Twist smiling as turns to me. "I'm Twist." said Twist to me as she extend her right hoof to me.

"I'm Lizzie Summers, but you can call me Liz, nice to meet you." I said as I hold her hoof with my right paw greeting her as I smile to her.

"Nice to meet you too Liz." replied Twist to me smiling.

"Hey Twist, do you want to make a sand castle with us?" said Applebloom askin to Twist if she want to play with us.

"Sure!" exclaim Twist nodding as she smile to us.


With that said, we resume our game in the sandbox with now Twist who has join us, as we build sand castles and the three of us enjoy our time together playing and having fun without any annoying filly around to disturb us, until finally our recess was over and we go back to the classroom for the next class. After the classes were over, we said goodbye to Miss Cheerilee and Twist, then Applebloom and I walk together in our way back at the farm to do the homework. And that's how I made my first friend at school in this world.


Ponyville, Market place, day time

Jim's POV


After Applejack and I reached to the market place in Ponyville, as leave the carriage of apples on the ground and then we set the apple stall to start our sellings. The time pass and at first I thought that maybe we couldn't have too many costumers because of my intimidating look, but on the contrary, we got to sell a good amound of apples, looks like these apples are very appreciate by the ponies of this town, well they are delicious I will not deny that. When the noon was coming, it was time for Applejack and I to close our bussiness and return to the farm.


"Maybe Liz and Applebloom were at the farm already." I thought while I was helping Applejack disarming the stall, when it was over and the carriage was ready, Applejack walks to me as I look down to her.

"Here is your part, partner." said Applejack as she look in her saddlebags a give to me a small bag with bits in it.

"But Applejack, this was done by selling your apples." I said to Applejack while I hold the small bag on my right hand.

"Don't be silly big guy, you had help me a lot with the carriage and the stall, it will not be fair if you don't receive a reward for what you had done here helping me." said Applejack with a reassuring smile to me.

"Thank you Applejack..." I replied to Applejack, with that look on her face there was no way to argue with her. "Then, is ok if we go and buy something with it?" I ask to Applejack who nod in replied.

"Sure, but first wait here with the carriage while I buy some stuff ok?" said Applejack to me as I nod and she starts to walk away.


With that said, Applejack go to do some shoppings here in the market as I wait there with the carriage a side of me as I sit on the ground waiting for Applejack to return. After a while Applejack comes back with her saddlebags full, I smile as I stood and lift the carriage with my left arm, while I carry the carriage, I told to Applejack that I want to buy something at the Sugarcube corner, the bakery of the town, when we reach to our destination, at the shop we were greeted by Pinkie Pie from a window, that for what I know, she not only works here but she also lives here, very convenient I should say.


Saddly I can't enter in the bakery, Pinkie has to come outside to take my order and I ask her for a batch a dozen of muffins. And since I can't grab a single coin with my huge fingers, I hand over her my bag of bits for her to take the enough amount to pay my purchase, Pinkie nods and after a moment she took the money needed for the muffins and then she give me back my bag of bits with the rest of the money that was left, she then go back in the backery and after a while, when Pinkie comes back outside and she give me a bag with my muffins in it.


"Thank you Pinkie." I said to Pinkie who nods to me.

"You are welcome dear, say hello to Liz for me." said Pinkie smiling as go back to the bakery.

"Well, I suppose that we can go home now?" ask Applejack with a small smile while she look at me.

"Sure, I'm sure that every-" I was trying to said but I was interrupted.

"Everypony listen, a new unicorn with great powers has come to the town!" exclaim a orange colt with a green mane excited while he runs in the direction of the town square.

"A new unicorn?" I said intrigued.

"What do you say if we take a peek?" Applejack suggest as I nod to her, to be honest I was curious about this new comer.


With that decide, we follow our curiosity and we walk the way to the town square, as we reach to our destination, we found a crowd of ponies gathered infront of a stage and there was standing a azure unicorn mare with a blue pale mane, wearing a magician cape and hat, on the stage where that mare was, random fireworks were shot around. We could see in the crowd Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Spike looking the suppose 'show' as we hear how the unicorn call herself 'the great and powerful Trixie' as she talks in third person for some reason.


"She is kind of...something is it?" I said, being honest I don't know if I should be surprised or a little shame for the way Trixie talks.

"Yeah, wait here Jim, I want go closer to were Twilight and the others are." said Applejack as she took off her saddlebags and handle it over to me as I nod to her.


I watch Applejack go with Twilight and the others as I sit on the ground with the carriage a side of me as I look from this position how this 'show' goes. After a few moments for what I can tell Trixie starts to argue with Twilight's group by saying that she is the greates unicorn in Equestria, of course Twilight's friends don't take this nicely and Trixie challenge the public saying that she can beat any resident of Ponyville in a talent show.

The girls except for Twilight who seem to hesiate about this, accepted Trixie's challenge, the first one to act was Applejack, she was going to use her rope to do a trick, but Trixie use her magic to tie Applejack's legs with the same rope. After seeing this I was about to intervine, but before I could do that, I saw Rainbow Dash take step forward to challenge Trixie, then at that moment Twilight and Spike help to untie Applejack.

Rainbow quickly gathered some clouds and with them she made a mini rainbow, but Trixie use her magic on that rainbow to whirl it into a funnel spiral that end up caught Rainbow Dash in it, she then was drop out of it as she was spinning, leaving her in a dizzy state. By this point I was getting a bit angry, really? If thats suppose to be talent? Messing with the act of your opponent is allowed? Why we don't have a referee here to argue with her actions?

Before I could complain about this 'talent show', Rarity stood infront of Trixie, she told her that she was not going to participate saying that this was all nonesense, finally, someone...I mean, somepony with logic, well that's was I thought, until Trixie decide to insult Rarity's mane...Why do I sense a small feeling of dejavu here? Rarity of course, was upset about this and also accept to challenge Trixie, this time she was going to made a dress with the curtains of the stage, but again, Trixie use her magic on Rarity's mane, turn it into a green slime mess, with a stick and two rats' tails poking out of her mane, after this the poor Rarity was running out the stage crying of the humiliation.

When I look to the stage I note that Twilight was not there anymore, there was just Spike trying to look around for her I assumed, meanwhile Trixie was celebrating her victory laughing. By this point I can't stand her aptitude anymore, I decide to give her a piece of my thoughts and I start to walk to the stage, the ponies around when they look at me they stepped aside so that I could reach to the stage, I saw Applejack and Rainbow Dash looking unsure at me, like if I was about to do something bad to Trixie, Trixie on the other hand...Hoof? Whatever, the point is that she was so distracted that she even haven't note that I was infront of the stage.


"Hey!" I exclaim to Trixie who finally note my presence and she look up to me.

"Wha-wha-what?! Ho-how did a mo-monster got here?!" exclaim Trixie trembling scared with a sight of me as she stepped back.

"Jim is not a monster! He also lives here in Ponyville at my farm!" exclaim Applejack angry as she defend me, I'm thankful with her for that.

"I-I see..." said Trixie looking at Applejack, she then took deep air and exhale to calm down and she looks back at me. "So Jim if it? Is there something that you need from Trixie?" said Trixie to me more relaxed but I can sense that she was still nervous about me.

"Yeah, I want to ask you something, why did you mess out the others acts?" I ask her in all seriousness.

"What? Oh I see, you don't understand right? Let Trixie explain it to you, Trixie's challenge was about that their talents againt's the talent of the great and powerful Trixie." explain Trixie to me.

"But is that fair? I mean, you use your magic againts your opponents talents." I told her my point, but Trixie just giggle a bit with my replied.

"Well Jim, you see, this is talent versus talent and Trixie's talent is the magic, if Trixie's magic beat your talent, then Trixie wins the challenge." replied Trixie proud of her own magic as she put her right hoof on her chest.

"I see." I said looking to her face as she smile.

"She's so full of herself, there's not reason to continue arguing with her." I thought as I turn to look Applejack.

"Can we go home now?" I said to Applejack who nods to me in replied.


After I said this, Trixie just stood there confused, I suppose that she was thinking about how I was so unimpressed with her, but she doesn't even try to argue with me for obvious reasons. Then Applejack and I said goodbye to Rainbow Dash and Spike as we go back to were our carriage was, in the way, I hear Trixie continuing with her 'show' as I hear her said something that she got to beat a ursa mayor, whatever what is that, I don't mind it much, then I lift our carriage and both Applejack and I were walking our way out the town.

It was a silent walk in the way to the farm as I look down to Applejack who was a side of me, she seems upset about what happen in the town with Trixie, I don't blame her, then I look in the carriage with our belongings as I found what I was looking for and look back to Applejack.


"Here..." I said to Applejack as I surprise her with a muffin between my index finger and thumb. "It could help you." I said smiling to her.

"But Jim, these are your muffins." said Applejack to me and I shook my head.

"Is ok, I was going to share these muffins with all at the farm anyway." I said to Applejack offering the muffin to her.

"Thank you Jim..." said Applejack smiling accepting the muffin as she took it in her right hoof. "Still, I'm surprise that you didn't do anything to Trixie at that time." said Applejack taking a bite on the muffin.

"Why would I do that, besides, I think I did pretty much to her when I show myself there at the stage, did you see her reaction when she look at me?" I said laughing a bit, remembering Trixie's face at that moment.

"True, for a moment I thought that you were going to challenge her too." said Applejack giggling a bit.

"Well I would challenge her too in a videogame match, if there was a game console with controls bigger enough for me to use...Damn, this world has arcade games and I can't even play with them." I thought a little disappointed by that last thought.


After that moment when we were making fun of Trixie, Applejack and I get back to the farm as we were welcome by...Everypony, when I let down the carriage, I grab the bag of muffins and shared them with all. Later on we continue our work in the farm, while I help Bic Mac in the hard work, Applejack was in at the apple trees, meanwhile my sister and Applebloom were doing the homework in the house, until the night falls.

The following day, we got to know by Twilight that yersterday at night occurs a incident with a ursa minor, a giant bear made of a starry night sky...Yeah, I don't think too much in how is that even possible. The beast was on the loose, even Trixie was involved in this issue and Twilight took care of the situation using her magic, thanks to her, no one got hurt. In the end the ones who cause this accident were two colts named Snips and Snails, later on, the two were punished by cleaning the mess, Trixie on the other hand has departed, was angry with Twilight for how she got to manage the situation while Trixie couldn't do anything about it.

To be honest I could care less in how Trixie feels, the important thing is that Twilight 'save the night' yesterday. After what Twilight has told us, we continue with the normal routine of the day with me being taught by Twilight, while Liz and Applebloom were at school, these days were so peaceful, I have a feeling that things will get better from now on...How wrong I was.

Author's Note:

Uff, new chapter, by this point I had decide to do the time skip, believe me, doing these kind of chapters are rather tiring :ajsleepy:

But until the next one, I will be doing the chapter 2 of my second crossover story with Digimon: A desired paradise :twilightsmile:

I think that having two ongoing stories would be better for me, in that way I wouldn't get mental blocks :twilightblush:

With that said I hope that you had enjoy this chapter, if I have done some mistake, please let know :twilightsmile: