• Published 25th Nov 2020
  • 176 Views, 5 Comments

Good Old Pinkie Pie! - MLPkillers



Pinkie wakes up and finds that her pet: Gummy is out of his bed and is no where to be found; She frantically looked for him; only to be caught in the morning rush of customers.

  • ...
 5
 176

A Gummy Problem! Morning Rush!

Pinkie Pie just woke up; starting her day as usual; she discovered her pet: Gummy was missing. She frantically ran downstairs; she was greeted by Mrs. And Mr. Cake; who had a line of customers waiting for their pastries.

“Pinkie Pie! Your mane is a mess; what’s the rush?”

Mrs. Cakes asked with concern for her resident worker. She grabbed a cupcake with pink frosting and sprinkled stars on it, giving I to its buyer; this put a smile on his face and he ate it walking out of the bakery satisfied with the service he just received.

“It’s Gummy... He must’ve gotten out somehow?”

Pinkie Pie frantically said with worry for her pet. Mr. Cake gave away a cake; struggling to keep it from falling; Pinkie moving nervously, worrying about Gummy.

“Well... Dear... We did have a gigantic sugar tooth this morning; it’s possible.”

Mrs. Cake said with sympathy. She walked over to Carrot Cake, deciding to help him with the delivery since Pinkie Pie is awake; while they are gone, she will watch the shop and take orders.

“Who’s that cake for?”

Pinkie Pie curiously asked her employer; who wanted to hurry and make the trip to the customer’s house with the cake; it’s not very that weightless you know?

“A pony who... Don’t like to wait.”

Mrs. Cake said strugglingly; this cake is very heavy; who even wants a cake This big and dense? Hope they aren’t planning on eating it alone or they will probably get nauseous.

“I don’t think anypony would like to wait for their cake; especially of that size!...”

The Cakes agreed with Pinkie Pie; this cake is heavy and they need to get a move on. The pair walked out of Sugar Cube Corner; leaving Pinkie Pie in charge of the shop.

“But... Gummy!?...”

Pinkie Pie disappointedly said. She needs to find her pet; to any other pony this would be agitating, but she’s the party pony who tries to give everyone smiles, she attempted to and most of the time accomplish That.

“If we... Find Him... While we are out... We will grab him and bring him back.”

Mrs. Cakes exclaimed; catching her stamina, all she could think about was to get this weight off her back and hopefully into a couple of ponies’ stomachs.

“Pinkie promise?”

Pinkie Pie said depressingly. She wanted to find her pet so bad, now she can’t because she has to take the orders of the line and her employer. Mrs. Cake, as well as Mr. Cake, felt bad for not letting Pinkie found her pet, but they will return him to her if they find him? They both performed the pinkie promised; expressing sympathy for their employee

“Hate to be rude... Can you take charge of this line so I can get my pastries?”

“Yeah! I already assumed you would leave me in charge of the line by leaving me in charge.”

Pinkie Pie giggled, The Cakes didn’t because of the weight on their back, they said their goodbyes and left to the customer’s house; they will make a successful delivery

---

Pinkie was under a little pressure; she didn’t expect this many ponies to be buying pastries this early in this morning.

“Here you go; you too; and you, and you.”

The pink mare said happy! Hiding her anxiety. She started to gasped from the exhausting, there’s too many sugar tooth this morning; Pinkie Pie wasn’t discouraged! In fact, she was far from it as she accelerated with accuracy. Every customer was satisfied with her service and of course, the yummy pastries entering their mouths and flooding their taste buds. She looked at the line; feeling more anguish fall upon her. She started to make to increase her speed even more; not letting the ovens get a break. She handed out some already made cupcakes; decreasing the line.

(”Oh! The oven!”)

She rushed to the oven; opening it; 3 cupcakes flew out and hit customers. The other customers laughed; they earned the hot cupcake to their face; it burned, this was no laughing manner; because of the laughter, animosity started to grow in the line.

“Laughed at that!”

He threw it back, hitting a customer in the back of the line in the face; where he gets the cupcake from? Your face! The shop turned into a Cupcake fight, repainting The walls and decorations. When Pinkie comes back to service more customers, she will feel overwhelmed by the sight of the new and less improved modeling.

“I’m back-!?’

Pinkie said in shock by the sight of cupcakes on the walls, floor, and even the new decorations, it looked like one to two of the new decorations were breaking. Pinkie Pie spotted a cupcake heading for her head, she ducks to avoid the pastries.

“No, don’t throw the cupcakes; eat them!...”

Putting the tray on the counter; feeling disappointed and upset; she thought she would be in charge of a respectful line; she was wrong by 15 feet. She looked around the shop; seeing broken decorations scattered across The ground.

“Stop!”

Pinkie desperately yelled, feeling like she was the cause of this mess; the customers ignored the pink mare; a continent with their unacceptable behavior.

“The store is closed!”

Mrs. Cake yelled with fury. She walked inside and switch the sign to close. She turned to the customers; one of which threw one at a blue mare, while still looking at Mrs. Cakes. The ponies started to exit the bakery, feeling like they should report the place, but it was understandable why they closed it; They may not get their pastries, but they gave them an alternative job to complete as karma.

“How did all this happen!?”

Mr. Cake exclaimed in confusion. The pair approached the Pink pony, who looked disappointed and guilty.

“I heard you say stop.”

She said smiling at Pinkie Pie; alerting her employee it’s not her fault for this mess; if it was she wouldn’t have attempted to put it to a halt; she also looked distraught.

“Gummy’s still missing...?”

The pink mare said with sadness in her tone; she failed them and her pet.

“We searched around for him; in fact, if we didn’t do that; maybe we could’ve prevented this catastrophe.”

Mrs. Cakes explained nostalgically. They couldn’t find him anywhere. He must still be here somewhere?

“Thanks for looking for him... I’ll clean this mess up.”

Pinkie Pie disappoint said; she will take the responsibility for the shop because she allowed it to happen on her watch.

“Mr. Cake walked aside Mrs. Cake. Not alone you’re not.”

The two parties said together. They will clean this mess up with Pinkie Pie; she has it tough enough, why make it worse? Pinkie Pie grabbed the mop and started to mop up the pastries; while the cakes clean up the decorations; throwing some of them out.

“Sorry about your decorations...”

Pinkie Pie guilty told her employer, who felt bad for Pinkie Pie; the pink mare lowered her head.

“It’s not your fault Pinkie...”

Mrs. Cake said with tenderness. Pinkie Pie is an excellent employee and friend to have around the shop; not let’s forget how she always tries to put a smile on ponies’ faces; she shouldn’t feel depressed.

“We’re going to have to put on the sign a certain capacity allowed in this shop.”

The pies shook their head in agreement; the shop got out of hand, not to mention the ovens were seriously overheating to the point where you would have to unplug it to cool itself or it will break. Pinkie was finished mopping the floor; grabbing the rag on the counter; it was already submerged in cleaning liquid.

“Woo, Pinkie dear, look for Gummy; we got this.”

Mrs. Cakes exclaimed generously to Pinkie Pie. She wanted her to look for her pet and to feel better; it again wasn’t her fault for the cupcakes to be thrown around like a frisbee or a toy of some sort.

“You... Sure...?”

Pinkie Pie said cheering up. She did respect how generous the Cakes were.

“Yes, I suggest Inside the bakery first, just to be clear.”

Pinkie felt overwhelmed with joy; she hugged Mrs. And Mr. Cake; they both dropped their supplies.

“Oops, sorry...”

Pinkie Pie apologizes in a joking manner; she is sorry tho.

“It’s okay Pinkie, now!... Find Gummy.

Pinkie Smiled; Thinking of finding Gummy and embracing the alligator with love. She thought of the places he could be hiding, planning to head to them.

Author's Note:

This is why I won't work at a bakery, lol; not really...