• Published 11th Mar 2022
  • 371 Views, 4 Comments

Chaotic Harmony - Teddie Williams



A Collection of One-shots about the behind the scenes of the Principal Trouble.

  • ...
 4
 371

Lost Gems in Weird Places...

Author's Note:

Hi! Okay, heads up, this is not really a sequel, this is just a collection of one shots that are canon to The Principal Trouble. Please read the A/N's since they'll tell when in the story they take place!
For this first one, it actually place all over the place... though most of them are in order. The first one takes place minutes before the first chapter takes place, the second one takes place sometime after that, still early on. The third one takes place during sixth chapter. The next one takes place during the seventh chapter. The fifth and sixth ones takes place somewhere between the seventh and eighth chapters. The final one... actually I want you all to guess when it takes place, and who it is!
Thank you for giving this a read! Oh! And if you're new to this story, please check out The Principal Trouble! Thank you all for giving this a try!

Teddie

~The Element of Honesty~

Applejack dragged the bag of chicken feed across the yard to the chicken coop, huffing as she passed her older brother who was hauling two bales of hay towards the barn. She promptly shook her head, amazed about how much stronger he was than her... for five seconds before she tripped over a rock, spilling the feed in front of the chicken coop. Oh well. Not the first time that the chickens ate outside of their coop. "Breakfast!" She used her hand to spread the chicken feed out some more, straightening the bag so that excess feed doesn't get on the ground. Straightening, she paused as she noticed something shiny in the feed bag. "What the hay?" She reached in, pulling out the apple red gemstone. "Where did this come from?"

"Applejack!? Where are you!? It's time to leave for school!" An elderly voice hollered out, jarring the teen out of her thoughts.

Straightening, she shoved the mysterious gemstone in her pocket. "Comin' Granny!" Straightening, she brushed the dirt of her jeans. "I'll just make sure to call that feed company about the gem after we sign up for school." Walking over to the porch she brushed her hand along her favorite lasso... just as a low rumbling sound reached her ears. "Oh no... please tell me El Toro didn't escape his pen again..." Whirling around, she spotted the large bull tearing across the field headed straight to her. Diving to the side, she wished desperately for the lasso to be wrapping itself around him and not hanging limply on the porch railing... An angry roar escaped El Toro suddenly, startling her. Snapping her head up, she gasped upon realizing that her lasso had somehow came to life and had tangled the bull up.

"Applejack? Let's get goin'!" A deep masculine voice hollered out, even as loud footsteps thudded towards the screen door that separated the strange scene from those inside.

Realizing that the last thing anyone needed to see was the lasso tying up the bull seemingly by itself, she lunged forward, grabbing the end of the rope that was whipping around in the air. "Hold on a sec big bro! El Toro escaped his pen again!"

"What?!" Big Mac burst out the door, panic flashing in eyes only to freeze upon seeing that she had everything under control.

"Looks like I'm not too little to handle him after all..." Applejack teased him, all the while her heart thudded loudly in her chest, threatening to break free.
~ The Element of Kindness~

Fluttershy carried the large bag of kitty liter out of the backroom and into the section of the shelter that held the kittens and cats for adoption. Dropping the heavy bag down next to the large litter box, she knelt down, already pulling rubber gloves on as she prepared to clean out the dirty litter. Humming softly to herself, she went through the process of dumping the dirty litter into the large plastic bag she had with her. Thunk, startled, she glanced down to see that for some reason there was a brilliant light pink gemstone sparkling up at her from the top of the bag of dirty litter. Carefully lifting it up, she rolled it around carefully in her hands, before turning to face one of the cute kittens that was playing nearby. "Okay sweetie pies... which one of you buried this gem in your litter box?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about Fluttershy... can you scratch me behind the ears please?! I'm cute!" The kitten widened her eyes as she tilted her head to the side, a pleading look crossing her tiny features.

In Fluttershy's defense... kittens don't usually respond back when asked a question.
~The Element of Generosity~

Rarity pressed her foot down on the pedal, making her sewing machine whir into action. The click clanking of the machine might have bothered someone else if they were in the room, but for the desperate fashionista, it sounded more like a hopeful song that she will get that internship. Twisting around, she reached for her new box of lace, just knowing that the subtle heart design in the one thing of lace would look amazing with the Humble Heart based dress that she was stitching together. Pulling it out, she was expecting for a blueish purple gemstone to fall out, pulsing slightly with light.

"Now where did you came from? You weren't there yesterday." She mused to herself as she bent down, scooping the gem up into her slender fingers.

"Rarity! Mom says that if I want to go to the mall you have to take me and I promised my friends I'll be there!" Sweetie Belle's voice hollered suddenly startling Rarity out of her thoughts.

Stifling a groan at that, her parents knew how important this internship was for her!, Rarity leaped up from her sewing table.... a bit too quickly if the fact a large, and heavy, bolt of fabric began to tip over almost immediately was anything to go by. "No no no no!" Rarity hissed frantically as she thrusted her hands out in a desperate attempt to stop it from falling over. Instantly a glowing blue diamond thing shot out of her hands and held the bolt of fabric up.

Rarity took a minute to collect herself, quickly checking in her full length mirror that not a strand of her hair was out of place. "I'm going to need a super hero name..."
~The Element of Laughter~

Pinkie Pie grinned to herself as she poured the cupcake batter into the liners, even as the oven beeped to let her know that it was ready for the cupcakes. "Okie Dokie Loki!" She cried happily as she spun around, quickly opening the oven door and slipping in the pan.

Snapping the door shut, she set a timer, before turning her attention to the batter covered kitchen. "Oops... Mom and Dad are gonna be furious when they get home if they see this big of a mess!"

"I will help you clean up." Maud materialized out of thin air, her pet rock nestled on her shoulder somehow.

"Maud! You're home!!!" Pinkie jumped onto her older sister, hugging her so tightly that if it were someone she probably had cut off her oxygen supply.

Maud made no move to hug her merely looking straight ahead, her expression perfectly blank. "It is good to see you too little sister."

Once the overly exuberant greeting on Pinkie's side of things was over with, the two busied themselves cleaning up the disaster zone. Pinkie had just came back in from taking the garbage out, when the timer beeped. "Cupcakes are done!!!" Bouncing, she opened the oven door while Maud slipped an oven mitt on.

Bending over, Maud pulled the vanilla cupcakes out of the oven, setting them out to cool. "Now to wait for them to cool before you can decorate them."

Pinkie deflated slightly upon hearing her oldest sister say that, but dutifully set a timer to let her know when the cupcakes should be cool enough to frost. The door open as Limestone walked into the room, the usually angry, uptight middle sister glanced over at the two, before groaning and making her way out of the kitchen.

After playing a few card games together, Pinkie finally was able to get out the batch of vanilla frosting she made earlier and a variety of sprinkles. Working quickly, the two finished the project, as well as started cleaning up the mess Pinkie made while decorating them. "The school will enjoy these cupcakes for the bake sale." Maud commented as she carefully packaged the dozens of cupcakes.

"Thanks! And you know the best part!? I made an extra one for us to share!" Pinkie held out the messiest of the cupcakes, a grin crossing her features.

Chuckling, Maud cut the cupcake in half. The two bumped them with a cry of cheers, before biting into them, immediately Pinkie cried out in pain, pressing a hand against her mouth for a second. "There's something wrong with this one! It's hard!" Pinkie lowered the cupcake half, glaring at it as if it had betrayed her. That is when she noticed something odd... "Wait... there's something in here..." Pinkie carefully pulled out a gemstone that had somehow ended up in the cupcake. "Odd I wonder where this came from?" Pinkie blinked rapidly, even as she absentmindedly picked up a jar of sprinkles to add more to her cupcake... only for the sprinkles to explode the second they left her hand.

"I believe that gemstone just gave you a power." Maud somehow managed to keep her voice completely devoid of all emotions.
~The Element of Loyalty~

Rainbow Dash was not panicking. Why would she panic? It wasn't like she was late for soccer practice or anything like that. Okay, scratch that. She was ten minutes late to practice, but what did you expect from her when her fan club asked if they could take a selfie with her? Banging open the school's large double doors, she sprinted to the field, hoping up and down as she did so as she shoved first one cleat on, then the other. Tying her cleats while running wasn't as easy as one would think, but she managed.

Coach glared at her, fury flashing in his eyes. "Dash! You're late! Three laps around the field right now missy!"

"On it coach!" Whirling around, Rainbow took off at a steady jog around the track. She hadn't been doing her laps for that long, when she noticed something a little odd. Something hard and almost warm, the nice kind of warm that is, was inside of her left shoe. Groaning to herself, she stopped to bend down, taking her shoe off. "Of course... of course I got some rock in my shoe..." She broke of when a gemstone fell out of her shoe and into her hand. "Uh... where did this come from?" Puzzled, she decided to tuck it into her sock, trusting that she wouldn't loose it with it there.

Leaping up, she took off at a sprint... and promptly crashed into the fence on the other side of the school grounds. Groaning, she rubbed her head as she blinked rapidly. "What just happened!?"
~The Element of Magic~

Twilight took a deep breath, the smell of new books making her smile. She had just gotten an A+ on her history essay, so her parents said that they'll buy her whichever book she picks out at the store. Walking down the many aisles, she slowly meandered her way towards the Adventure section, mentally crossing all fingers that they had the newest Daring Do book. Finally spotting it after weeks of searching, not that she was excited or anything, she picked on of the copies up, quickly flipping through it to see if it was just as exciting as she hoped it would be. Satisfied, she walked back to her parents, handing the book over to them. With simple nods, the famous author and her husband walked over to cashier to buy the book. Twilight bit back a snort upon noticing that the cashier had been reading Velvet Sparkle's latest novel... and was trying her hardest not to freak out when she realized that the author of her book was standing in front of her... buying a book.

Purchase done, and one book signed, they were back home within no time at all. Much to Twilight's relief. Disappearing into her room, she opened the book up to start reading it... only for a mysterious gemstone that most definitely wasn't there when she picked it up at the store to fall out. Bending down, she picked it up, turning it over in her hands. "Weird... any idea where this came from Spike?"

Spike looked up from the squeaky toy he was chewing on to bark once in response to her question. Twilight shook her head, before noticing that her chemistry textbook was laying on the floor next to her desk instead of on her desk. Lifting a hand up, she pointed to it. "Spike did you knock off... gah!" A yelp of surprise slipped out when not only did the hand that she was pointing with starting glowing, but her textbook started to glow...and float upwards.

Let's just say, it's a good thing that Spike is a service animal to help with her anxiety...
~The Element of Communication~

Spike whimpered as the vet gave him his shot. Twilight had a worried look on her face, which was honestly normal for her. "There we go! All done! let me just fetch a bone for you for being such a good boy, then you can head on home."

Spike yipped in excitement over that, his tail wagging with excitement. Finally! He hates going to the vets! A minute later he was the proud owner of a new bone that was probably half his size, padding over to where Twilight's bike was stashed. Twilight scooped him up, plopping him into the bike's basket, before plopping herself down on the seat and pedaling off.

Spike settled HIS bone between his front paws, gnawing at it happily as Twilight took them home. "Best... bone... ever!" He yelped excitedly, lifting his head up to howl his excitement to the winds.

Twilight promptly swerved into a tree, thankfully she was wearing a helmet. "Did you juts talk?!"

It took Spike a second to realize what just happened. Recalling the magic gemstone that gave his owner powers, no one knew about that though, he eyed his bone warily. "Uh... I think so... hold on..." It took some effort, but he managed to break the bone in half to reveal another magic gemstone, this time green, pulsing slightly. "Uh, another magic gemstone. Ooh! Can you attach it to my collar!?"

"Um... let's get home first before we see about that." Twilight looked like she was about to pass out from shock.

Spike decided that now would be a good time to do what he was trained for and calm his owner down.
~The Element of Empathy~

Thunder boomed as rain pelted down from the dark sky, relentlessly not allowing anyone to have any kind of peace tonight. In one of the alleyways, a shelter of cardboard and a ripped tarp was the only shelter from the storm that an old woven basket received. A small hand stretched out of the basket suddenly, followed by the innocent giggle of a baby girl. She was swaddled so tightly in an old worn out blanket, that one couldn't really see her hair, besides a single red strand that brushed against her forehead. Her eyes were bright as she chewed on a gemstone that was glowing ever so slightly...

Let the Adventures Begin!