• Published 28th Oct 2020
  • 3,780 Views, 29 Comments

Average human gets snuggled by magic horses - TallBrew_CoffeePone



Exactly what the title says. Rated T for hints at abuse

  • ...
9
 29
 3,780

Eris

Author's Note:

A shorter, less drama heavy, chapter this time. Both Discord and Eris exist here. As always any feedback is welcome.

It was day three of Allen’s Bizarre Equestrian Adventure and he felt awful. He wasn’t sure if it was something he ate or some leftover side effect from the hypothermia, but his head felt like it was being squeezed in a vice and he was nauseated. Sitting up slowly, he sees a note left by Luna saying she had to attend a meeting and she’d be back to check on him as soon as possible. Allen lays back down and rolls over onto his side, coming face to fluff with something soft, brown, and strawberry scented. He pulls back to see...something smiling at him. Startled he jumps back, falling out of bed, and almost hitting his head on the nightstand before being caught by a yellow and pink aura of magic.

“Oops! Sorry about that.” The creature says in a feminine voice as it crawls out from under the blankets and lets Allen get a good look at her. Her body was long and serpentine covered in brown fur, her head looked vaguely like a goats, with greyish-brown fur and two mismatched horns poking out from beneath a mess of long white hair. From her waist came a long red scaly tail with a small plume of white feathers on its tip. Her left leg looked like that of a horse, while the right was more reptilian; her arms were similarly mismatched with the left one resembling a bird's claw and the right being almost human but covered in tawny fur like a lions and boasting short cat-like claws. One her back two wings were folded up, one blue and feathery and the other purple and bat-like.

“You okay?” She asks, her yellow and red eyes filled with genuine concern.

“Y-yeah I’m fine...I think.” Allen says. “Can you put me down? Floating like this feels kinda weird.”

The creature smiles and pulls him back into the bed and starts circling around him like a cat. “Definitely human. Weird you didn’t get ponified when you ended up here. Oh well, different ‘verse different rules. Anyway, I’m Eris nice to meet you.”
Eris holds out her cat-hand and smiles.

Allen cautiously shakes her hand. “I’m Allen. Nice to meet you too? I think.” He’s pretty confused as to why Eris is in his bed in the first place and to ask her that when the nausea spikes up and he vomits out a liquid rainbow onto the floor. Both he and Eris look at the multicolor puddle.

“Well that can't be good,” Eris says and summons a stethoscope and nurses uniform with a snap of her fingers. She starts “examining” Allen, pressing the stethoscope on his forehead. “Hmm. Mhmm. Hmmm.”

“What? What does hmm and mhmm mean?” Allen asks

“Well from what I can gather, your Thaumatics are out of wack. Let me guess, your homeworld doesn’t have a lot of magic?” Not even waiting for him to reply, Eris continues. “Well your body is still adjusting to all the magic in the air, and it’s recently absorbed a lot of harmony magic. It won’t kill you but you’ll be vomiting rainbows for a while unless we can balance it out.”

Allen just blinks a few times not really understanding a word of what she just said but deciding to go along with it. “So...how do we fix it?”

“Well I could just zap you with a bolt of chaos magic, but then there’d be side effects. Alternatively, we could do this,” Eris snaps her fingers, replacing the nurses' outfit with some pajamas. She leaps at Allen and coils around him like a fluffy snake, wrapping him up in her serpentine body.

Allen is consumed by the fluff and any reservations he had about Eris snuggling him melted away as he felt her run her fingers through his hair. “This is so much better than getting zapped.” He says

Eris giggles and nods. “Agreed.” She continues softly playing with his hair and uses her magic to radiate an aura of calming.

The two sit there all cozy and comfortable as Allen’s headache and nausea are slowly replaced with a feeling of warmth. He absentmindedly starts running has hand across Eris’s fur. The draconequis lets out a cat-like purr and returns the favor by nuzzling Allen’s neck. Allen chuckles and gives Eris some scratches behind her ears.

Eris wiggles happily. “So how’d a cute little human like you end up here?”

Allen sighs. “It’s a bit of a long story, but to summarize I fell through a portal, almost froze to death, the princess found me, and now they’re letting me stay here.”

Eris nods. “Yeah, they do that. Celestia’s little apprentice Twilight even has full-on former villains stay with her. One of them almost destroyed the world with time travel.”

“Wow. Them letting me stay here makes a lot more sense now.” Allen says while he and Eris continue the mutual petting, with her rubbing the back of his head and him still scratching behind her ears. “So what about you? One minute I’m alone, I look away, and then you’re here. Not that I’m complaining, but something tells me the princesses didn’t send you to keep me company.”

“Well, I may have heard a rumor from my brother Discord who heard it from his friend Fluttershy who heard from Twilight that there was some new creature staying at the palace. So I decided to stop by and see what was up, and I’m very glad I did.” Eris says and tightens her hug a bit for emphasis.

Allen nods and relaxes into Eris’s chest fluff. “I’m glad you did too.” He yawns and smiles.

“Just relax and go to sleep if you want. I’ll still be here when you wake up.” Eris says

Allen complies and just falls asleep, his face half-buried in fluff, and every part of him below the neck wrapped up in the soft furry burrito that was Eris’s noodle-like body.