• Published 12th Sep 2020
  • 933 Views, 4 Comments

Elements of Harmony: Divine Grace Sunshine - Hydreigon_Omega



After Escanor's "death" after the battle against the Demon king. He wakes up to find himself in a land of talking ponies. Soon he meets the royal sister, Celestia and Luna. But he might not be the only one from his world to come here after death.

  • ...
2
 4
 933

Return Of Rhitta

*Knock knock knock*

"Princess" A voice said through the door, "I have an urgent message."

Escanor beat Celestia to an answer, "Come in" he said.

When the door opened, there was a small unicorn. "GAH MONSTER" the unicorn lit up his made and slashed into the side of Escanor's massive arm. The sword was now stuck, inside Escanor's arm. A small trickle of blood fell from the wound.

"Your going to need this" Escanor said as he remove the sword from his wound. Some steam appeared, blood literally boiling. Escanor gave the small unicorn his sword back, he held the blade between his to fingers. The wound has completely healed shortly after the sword was removed. "You had a message for the princess right, go on and tell them." Escanor said stepping to the side.

"R-right," The unicorn said. Royal guards never stammered, especially around the princesses. "Your majesties, there seems to be some sort of commotion in ponyville. The nobles and royal guards there have found something that you need to look at."

"And what would this be, Sargent." Celestia asked.

"It seems to be an axe of some kind. I just fell out of a the sky, and it landed right in the center of the new tavern that was built there a few days ago."

An axe Escanor though, Could it be my sacred treasure?

"And why do we need to go look at it," Luna asked. "It could just a lumber axe that got thrown here by some creature in the Everfree Forest."

"It to big to be a lumber axe," the Sargent said, "Not even the combined might of everypony in ponyville could move it. Not just the unicorns, but the earth-ponies and the pegasi to."

This surprised the princesses and it brought a smile to Escanor's face. He wanted to shown everypony here the true might of Lord Escanor.

"We will check this out very soon Sargent." Celestia said as she started preparing to go to head to ponyville.

"I hope you don't mind me tagging along princesses." Escanor said.

"We obviously don't mind Escanor, I personally think you will find ponyville quite lovely." Celestia said.

"Good, I wasn't planning on taking no for an answer. It would just mean I would have to travel there on foot." Escanor said

The princess had a carriage ready to go to ponyville. Princess Celstia used her magic to increased the size of the carriage so that all three of them could fit. It was about noon when they arrive, Escanor notice his tea started to go cold, so he just stuck a finger into it to warm it back up. when they got to the tavern, inside was a large crowd of ponies still trying to move it. When they notice the princesses, they all stopped trying to move it then took a bow. Escanor pulled up a small chair to watch what was about to ensue. He was seated next to a pink pony, one with a curly mane and tail. They had an excellent time telling jokes.

"It is a magnificent battle axe." Luna said, "Whom ever made it was an excellent crafts-pony."

"Should we try and lift it?" Celestia asked

"Of course dear sister." Luna replied. the two alicorns horns lit up as they tried to move the magnificent axe. The aura surrounding took turns between yellow and dark blue, eventually it became a greenish color. The two alicorns groaned as they were stressing their horns by using so much magic.

"That is" Luna panted "to heavy for both our magic combined dear sister."

"I swear that this is even heavier than the royal castle itself." Celestia said exhaustively.

"BWAHAHAHA," Escanor laughed, "the two of you put on a nice show. Let me show you how its done." With out getting up from his chair he stretched out a hand and said "Divine axe Rhitta head my command and come do my will." The axe dislodged itself from the floor and flew right into Escanor's grasp. Everypony there watched as the once tied up battle axe was no only covered in ash from the burned rope. Even the princess stood in shock, they knew he was strong but not this strong.

"But how could an ape grab the axe without using an magic." A blue pegasus with a rainbow mane said.

"He is a human" a purple alicorn said, "But he is different."

"Oh I forgot my introduce my self." Escanor said as he move to the front of the bar. "I am Lord Escanor Lion sin of pride. I am a human, but I am also the one who stands at the pinnacle of all races." He said as he raised a finger which made it look like it rested on the sun. "And this is my Sacred treasure Divine axe Rhitta. Named after the Maiden who was love much by the Sun." Now was much gossiping about Escanor and his might. To have physical strength that surpassed Celestia's and Luna's magic combined.

"Escanor darling," A white unicorn said, "Your clothes are all torn, and you don't even have a shirt on you must be cold."

"I appreciate your generosity," Escanor said, "But it is polite to let me know your name first.."

"I am Rarity," Rarity asked, "I personally think you would look simply divine in a green vest and a red tie."

Escanor seemed to flinch. "I would need some clothes for my night time form."

"Night time form?"

"I'll explain it to you later."

Afterwards, Escanor and Rarity were at the boutique.

"So about the night form," Rarity asked.

"My power comes from the sun." Escanor said as he put on his glasses, "So during my night form I lose all my power and look like this."

"This does make quite a problem" Rarity sighed. "I don't have enough fabric to make enough clothes for you each day. So i'll have to make one that will fit almost always."

"It okay, I promise not to use my day form unless absolutely necessary." Escanor said now completely in his night form.

After a few hours, Rarity finally made the outfit for Escanor. It look similar to his regular outfit he wore.

"Like I said, You look absolutely dashing." Rarity stated.

"Thank you Miss Rarity." Escanor said with a bow. After Escanor left, He noticed a small flyer. And it read, "Magic duel competition. Hosted by the GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE." Escanor looked at the prize money, 1,000 bits. Escanor gave a small shrug and folder it into his vest pocket. He descided to spend the rest of his day exploring ponyville. Later that evening

"Hello Escanor." Celestia said, "Your chambers are already finished being set up. So are you ready to head back to the castle?"

"Yes ma'am," Escanor said, "I would very much like that princess Celestia."

After Escanor and the royal sister arrived at the castle, some of the guards had a fun time scaring the crap out of Escanor. After a few minutes, they finally made it to Escanors sleeping chambers, It was only a minutes walk from Celestia's chambers. Inside was a bed, a bookshelf and a desk. Then something caught his eye, He saw something in the wall, It was somewhere he could put his Sacred treasure.

"Thank you so much Princess," Escanor said with a bow, "This is more than I could've asked for."

Celestia let out a warm smile. "Don't mention it. Though, maybe if you want to, I can promote you to personal servant." Celestia said, "But I'll let you decide that in the morning."

Meanwhile, somewhere in Tartarus. There stood a demons, his name was Galand. And among the demon stood certain individuals that many feared, King Sombra, Tirek, Queen chrysalis, and Cozy glow.

"I will help you defeat the royal sisters." Galand said, "But in return I will eat their souls."

"How do I know you still won't go back on your word." Sombra demanded.

"I am Galand of truth. One of the ten commandments." Galand explained "Though for some reason why I cannot explain, I died and thus had my commandment taken, until recently I was given it back."

"And what is this commandment you speak of." Queen chrysalis said

"My commandment is the one of truth. A commandment is a curse bestowed upon individuals by the demon king." Galand Said with blood lust in his voice, "Anyone who lies or go back on their word shall be turned to stone. And this includes myself."

"And how are you planning on helping use over throw the princesses." Tirek asked.

"Your going to drink my blood" Galand said with his chaotic laughter

"WHAT?" The group collectively shouts in surprise. Taken back from this moment.

"Demon blood is quite powerful for healing, and giving a massive power boost." Galand said as he cut his hand off, "Though, you may not survive the process of becoming a demon." He pour 4 glasses of demon blood. Then reattached his hand.

They paused for a moment deciding their options. The glasses of blood look almost like wine, but had a foul smell. They look at each other deciding who would go first. Cozy glow volunteered to go first.

"Well guys," Cozy glow said as she took a glass, "Bottoms up." As Cozy drank from the glass, the rest of the group watched with in shock. "That was the most awful thing I've tasted." Cozy glow said as she clenched her stomach, "I don't think its agreeing with my stomach."

"That either means its working." Galand explained, "Or your gonna die."

It was the former, Her eyes started to turn a shade of devilish purple. She grew a horn, and seemed to age to be about 5-10 years older than she was.

"I. Feel." Cozy glow said. "INCREDIBLE" Cozy Glow flew around at speeds faster than rainbow dash, while shooting bolts of magic that was rivaled by only the strongest of unicorns.

"Careful little one," Galand said with a crazy laugh, "You might kill your 'friends' before they get a chance."

And with that one remark Chrysalis drank a cup, who also gained many powers, such as a more advance version of mind control, it was similar to pupetiering. Sombra follow right after pulling the cup from tirek's boney grasp. His body had acquire a much more 'smokey' look to it. He gained the ability "hate sap," which allows him to take hatred along with the life force of other creature to make himself stronger. When tirek finally got a turn to drink a cup, his body couldn't handle it. His body started to swell then it blew itself up, killing him instantly.

"A shame," Galand said, "I would have been great if all of you survived."

"So," Cozy Glow said, "when are we attacking."

"I think it would be better if I scouted out the situation first." Chrysalis said "I notice quite a peculiar creature, it would be better to get some information about it."

Author's Note:

More information on the new abilities of the group.

Cozy Glow has obtain critical over, but it is a weaker version of Galand's Critical over.

Chrysalis' mind control is debatively better or worse, She has full control over their body, but the target is able to freely speak. She has also obtained Mass transformation, Which is able to take a group of beings, and transform them.

King Sombra's Hate sap was originally based off of the commandment of benevolence; If someone has hate in their heart, they will have their energy slowly eaten away from. This will eventually cause them to be unable to fight.