• Published 27th Aug 2012
  • 572 Views, 11 Comments

The end of days - Cioger



What happens when the Planets align themselfs for the first time in 10,000 years.

  • ...
 11
 572

The beginning of the End

War. War never changes. Since the dawn of Pony kind, when our ancestors first discovered the power of Chaos and Darkness, lives has been ruined in the name of everything: from Royal figures to justice to simple, psychotic rage. On this present day, after years of using the power of friendship, You and your friends find that this power is no longer is good enough… Will anybody save us…?

Outside the Canterlot Palace

“Princess Celestia! What’s wrong!?” Yelled Twilight Sparkle as she got closer to where the princess was standing, Twilight and her friends had gotten a letter from the princess exclaiming that that all of Equestria was soon to be in the most danger it has ever been.

“Twilight, hurry, we must get to the Elements of Harmony!” Shouted the princess as the sky turned an odd shade of green, the air growing colder around the Mane Six.

As they rushed toward the Chapel that held the Elements, something seemed off about the Princess, she had never been this scared, even when Discord had been reawakened she managed to keep her cool, heck, when Canterlot was under attack by Changelings she at least didn’t show any signs of fear. Twilight realized something big was about to go down.

When they finally arrived at the chamber that was holding the Elements that had saved them many times, Celestia opened the door that she could only get to. Twilight was glad to see they were there, and not gone like when they had tried to stop Discord. Celestia hastily gave the Heroes each their individual piece of the Elements of Harmony. “You reckon she’d tell us what’s goin’ on my now, eh Dash?” Applejack whispered.

“I’m sorry girls, allow me to explain what is going on, every Generation, that’s ten-thousand years to me, the Seven major worlds are aligned in such a way that they… how should I say, fuse?”

The Mane Six looked at the Princess with very confused expressions on their faces. “I’m not sure I understand what you mean by ‘Other Worlds’ Princess?” Rarity said, very confused at the whole situation.

“What she means is that we are on the verge of an apocalypse!” Twilight and Co. turned around to see Princess Luna standing at the entrance to the building, out of breath.

“Apocalypse, that sounds like fun!” Said Pinky Pie, totally oblivious of what the word meant.

Just at that moment, the ground shook fiercely, like the planet was splitting in two. The Six heroes headed outside to see something not of this world.

It was a tall, pale figure; it had shiny silver hair, a blade the size length of a hoofball field. “So this is the place my master was telling me about?” said the odd creature.

“A human!” yelled Luna. Twilight looked at the human in shock; Lyra Heartstrings had spoken of such creatures before, and Twilight had never taking her seriously.

“Human, no, I am much more than that you see. My name is…”

“Ahahah, this is to priceless! You should see the look on your faces!” It was discord, how he returned was beyond Twilight. But he seemed more confident than ever. “You see this stunning man you are looking at, he is my under my control you see, the first of many to come.”

“Discord, we don’t know what you’re up to, but we will stop you, like we always have!” said Rainbow Dash very eagerly.

“What, with the Elements? Ha, I wouldn’t be so sure about that Dash, you really need to learn not to be so sure of yourself, and you are much to certain of things.”

“Discord, it ends now! Let go of this human and let this tragedy unfold without you making it worse!” Said Twilight.

“Oh please Twilight, things couldn’t be better! Well, for me that is, but if you insist I must let this monster go, that’s fine by me! Sephiroth, take care of these of these pests for me!”

“Girls, hurry! Use the Elements to defeat him!” Screamed Celestia.

Twilight cast the spell that activates the Elements of Harmony. The Elements started to glow, their power surging, but just at that moment the human cast some sort of spell, so powerful the Elements couldn’t stop it. Then something happened that Twilight just couldn’t explain, Fluttershy and Rarity vanished, only leaving there pieces of the Elements. “W… what?” Twilight couldn’t even comprehend what just happened.

“I claim this planet in the name of mother…” The human drew his blade, how he was even holding it was beyond even Celestia.

“Twilight, get your friends and leave, me and Luna will take care of this.” Said Celestia. Twilight did as she was told, she gathered up her friends, or what was left of them.

“We have to get going girls!” yelled Twilight, just as they were leaving, Twilight stopped to aid the Princesses. “I can help you!”

“No Twilight Sparkle, leave at once!” Yelled Luna, who was giving all her magical strength to her sister, something Twilight had never even read of before.

“Stop wasting time, why put off something off that you know is bound to happen?” Said the human, very calm and casual, like he knew that he wasn’t going to die, Twilight was sure that he would though.

“Twilight, leave at once, I command thee!” Shouted Luna.

“Parish now!” Shouted the human, diving toward the princess with his sword pointed directly toward her, he was going for the kill.

Just then, Celestia released all the magic that she had gained from Luna, but something was off, there was a different type of energy coming from here body.

“Princess Celestia! What are you doing?” Yelled Twilight and Luna.

“Well, the magic Luna has given my simply isn’t enough, so I’m converting my life-force into magic.”
The human’s sword plunged deep into the chest of Celestia!

“Princess no!” As Twilight was diving toward the dyeing Princess a teary eyed Luna pushed Twilight to the ground.

“I’m sorry Twilight, but we can’t let thou distract us any longer, this is for your own good.” Luna cast a spell, nothing happened at first but Twilight could feel what was happening, she was slowly turning into stone.

With the last bit of power Celestia had, she released all the magic she had conjured up in an explosion of major proportions, destroying everything in sight.

Twilights eyes had been covered by the stone at this point, she not knew what had become of Luna, and could only guess what had become of Celestia, but after the sound of what had just happened wore off, she heard one last thing, and it was from the Human.

“Rise from the ashes, Heartless Angel…”