• Published 16th Aug 2020
  • 434 Views, 0 Comments

Road Trip Adventure - MrDankEngine



The humane 7 go on a road trip in Rarity's RV with two unexpected guests Sunset brought along

  • ...
 0
 434

Paradise of Dreams

It took a couple of hours for the girls to arrive at their destination, it was an RV park that had lots of motor homes parked and a beach across the street.

"Alright everyone, we're finally here!" Said Sunset Shimmer as she parked the RV.

The girls were excited, they got off the RV and went to have a look at the beach. They were glad they had arrived after almost an entire week of driving across the country.

"I can't believe we're at the RV park!" Said Princess Twilight. "And the beach looks so beautiful!"

"I know, Twilight!" Said Starlight Glimmer. "Isn't this the best vacation ever?"

"Well, we'll head for the beach first thing tomorrow morning." Said Sunset. "It's already night time, and everyone is asleep. It's best if we get changed to our sleepwear and head to bed."

"Good idea." Said Sci-Twi. "We deserve to have a long night of sleeping."

Later that night, everyone was in their pajamas, and tucked into their beds and sleeping bags to snuggle themselves up. Starlight Glimmer spoke to Sunset while their friends were asleep.

"Sunset, what should we do tomorrow?" Asked Starlight drinking her glass of milk.

"We'll be going to beach to spend the whole day there." Said Sunset.

"How long do we stay at the RV park?" Starlight asked again.

"We'll only stay for a few nights, and then we'll head straight back to Canterlot High, so that way you and Princess Twilight will head home through the portal." Said Sunset.

"I can't wake our friends if they're still sleeping." Said Starlight.

"Yeah, it's best if we both go back to sleep." Said Sunset.

And so, Starlight and Sunset joined their friends as all slept in a group feeling nice and warm. The next morning, the girls got out of the RV, changed into their swimsuits and headed for the beach. But Princess Twilight and Starlight didn't have any swimsuits to wear.

"Sunset, how can we go to the beach if we don't have any swimsuits?" Asked Princess Twilight.

"I'll go with Rarity to the gift shop and we'll buy some for you and Starlight." Said Sunset. "Wait in the RV, we won't be long."

While Sunset went with Rarity to the gift shop, Princess Twilight and Starlight went inside the RV waiting for Sunset to return with their swimsuits. While they waited, Starlight had an cheeky idea.

"Hey, Twilight!" She said. "Should we go to the front of the RV and pretend to drive?"

"Pretend to drive?" Asked Princess Twilight. "Are you sure about that?"

"Yes, Twilight." Said Starlight. "I'll be the driver, and you'll be the passenger beside me. It'll be great fun while we wait, come on!"

Princess Twilight sat in the passenger seat as Starlight sat in the driver seat pretending to drive.

"So why are you pretending to drive?" Said Princess Twilight.

"Imagine, driving a monster truck in a big arena!" Said Starlight.

Twilight and Starlight imagine themselves in a big monster truck, driving in an arena full of monster trucks.

"We are surrounded by monster trucks, as they try to take us down from the rally!" Said Starlight.

"Starlight, this looks unsafe!" Cried Princess Twilight.

"Don't worry, Twilight!" Said Starlight. "This is our imagination, not actually real."

Just then, they drove over a ramp flying over a line of monster trucks. Both girls screamed as they landed back on the ground, driving over bumps and dodging other monster trucks.

"I think that's enough pretend driving, Starlight!" Said Princess Twilight.

"I'm not finished yet, Twilight." Said Starlight. "Imagine driving a jeep, in the middle of the jungle!"

Twilight and Starlight imagine themselves in a jeep, driving in the jungle with poison arrows behind them.

"And then we're being chased by henchmen shooting poison arrows at us!" Starlight went on.

"Poison arrows?!?" Said Princess Twilight. "This can't be happening!"

"Just hold on, Twilight!" Said Starlight.

Starlight turned left, then Princess Twilight screamed. She couldn't take it anymore.

"Starlight, stop driving now!" She shouted.

Then Starlight hit the brakes and stopped the jeep.

"What now, Twilight?" She asked, as they were back in the RV.

"All of this imagination drives me crazy!" Said Princess Twilight.

"I'm sorry, Twilight." Said Starlight. "You're right, maybe we should wait at the beach for Sunset to return."

When they got out the RV, they were just in time to see Sunset and Rarity return with their swimsuits.

"We got some swimsuits for you!" Said Rarity.

"Thanks, Rarity." Said Starlight. "Let's go and get changed."

When Princess Twilight and Starlight went to get changed, Sunset spoke up to Rarity.

"Rarity, are you sure they'll like their swimsuits?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm sure they'll look good in their swimsuits." Said Rarity.

"Maybe we should go back in the gift shop, I spotted some shirts that would great on us during our vacation." Said Sunset.

"Just wait for Twilight and Starlight to come out with their swimsuits." Said Rarity.

When Princess Twilight and Starlight got out of the RV, they were dressed up in their brand new swimsuits. Princess Twilight's swimsuit is the same as Sci-Twi's, while Starlight's swimsuit was black with stars on them.

"We look great wearing our swimsuits!" Said Starlight. "Thank you, Rarity!"

"Oh, it was nothing." Said Rarity. "Now go and enjoy the beach, and don't forget to put on sunscreen!"

Princess Twilight and Starlight headed for the beach, their friends were surprised to see them in their new swimsuits.

"Starlight, Twilight?" Said Rainbow Dash. "Are those your new swimsuits?"

"Yes, Rainbow." Said Starlight. "We look great!"

"Why does your swimsuit look exactly like mine?" Sci-Twi asked her other clone.

"It's what Rarity chose." Said Princess Twilight.

"But you both have different hairstyles." Said Spike.

"Yes Spike, let's just enjoy our day at the beach." Said Princess Twilight.

"Well, alright." Said Sci-Twi. "As long as you don't get sunburnt."

While the girls were enjoying their time on the beach, Sunset and Rarity returned to the gift shop.

"Sunset, why have we come back here?" Asked Rarity.

"I saw some clothes that men wear, and that we should try on ourselves." Said Sunset.

"We can't wear men's clothes!" Said Rarity. "We're women!"

"Yeah, I know." Said Sunset. "But I saw some shirts that some women wear as well."

When Sunset looked on the clothes rack, she saw some buttoned layback short sleeved shirts with flowers and palm trees all over them.

"These clothes will be perfect for us to wear during our vacation!" Said Sunset.

On the beach, the girls were doing their own stuff when Pinkie was feeling confused.

"Where are Sunset and Rarity?" She said. "Shouldn't they be hanging out with us on the beach?"

"I hope they haven't gone too far." Said Fluttershy.

"I think I see them coming!" Said Applejack. "But what are they wearing?"

Sunset Shimmer and Rarity were returning from the gift shop looking a little different. They were wearing Hawaiian shirts that men usually wear. Sunset wore orange with yellow flowers and red pedals and white shorts. Rarity wore light purple with blue leaves and purple shorts, their were shocked when they saw them coming.

"Sunset, Rarity!" Said Starlight. "You both look different."

"I thought maybe we should try out some Hawaiian shirts that men usually wear." Said Sunset.

"Ooh, can I try one of those shirts?" Asked Rainbow Dash.

"Yes Rainbow, we brought them for all of you to try on." Said Sunset. "So that way, we'll enjoy our vacation even more!"

"I don't look bad wearing these clothes, I think I look groovy!" Said Rarity.

"I can't wait to wear my Hawaiian shirt!" Said Pinkie Pie.

And so they all went to the change room where they take off their swimsuits and put on their Hawaiian shirts. By the time they get out, all of the girls were all wearing buttoned shirts with leaves, flowers, and palm tress all over. Princess Twilight wore blue with pink flamingos and palm trees, and purple shorts. Sci-Twi wore dark blue with a palm tree background, and light blue shorts. Pinkie Pie wore yellow with pineapples and white shorts. Applejack wore green with white tropical flowers and blue shorts. Rainbow Dash wore red with tiki patterns and white shorts. Fluttershy wore pink with white leaves and flowers, and green shorts. And Starlight wore purple with surfboards and black shorts.

"These shirts are awesome!" Said Rainbow Dash.

"Don't I look "groovy", Rainbow?" Said Applejack.

"At least your shirt isn't the same as mine!" Princess Twilight said to her clone.

"Well thank goodness for that!" Said Sci-Twi.

"I feel like I'm in Hawaii." Said Fluttershy.

"Why are we just standing here?" Said Starlight Glimmer. "Let's head for the beach and have fun groovy day!"

And with that, the girls headed for the beach, all dressed up in their Hawaiian shirts. Rarity and Applejack took Rainbow Dash water skiing, they had to wear life jackets.

"Are you sure you want to go water skiing?" Asked Applejack.

"Yes, Applejack!" Said Rainbow. "You drive the boat, and I'll hold on from the back."

"I just want to spend time with you, Applejack." Said Rarity.

"Well you better hold on!" Said Applejack. "I'm gonna drive the speedboat very fast because we're taking Rainbow water skiing!"

Applejack started the boat's engine, as they took off. Rainbow Dash was cheering as she was enjoying water skiing around the beach. Rarity didn't enjoy getting wet. Meanwhile on the beach, Fluttershy built a sandcastle for some crabs to live in.

"Alright crabs, I built a sandcastle for you to live in." Said Fluttershy.

Pinkie Pie played with her ukulele she brought along for the trip, while Starlight and the Twilight's were sunbathing with Spike sleeping in the tent they set up. Just then, Sunset Shimmer returned with some drinks and some ice-cream.

"I got some drinks and some ice-cream if anyone wants." She said.

"Thanks, Sunset!" Said Princess Twilight, as Sunset handed the drinks to the Twilight's and the ice-cream to starlight.

"Why do you keep having ice-cream?" Asked Sci-Twi.

"It tastes the best!" Said Starlight. "Ever since I first came to the human world, I wouldn't stop having ice-cream!"

"Well you should know not to always have the same thing, Starlight." Said Sunset.

"Yeah, I know." Said Starlight. "But still, this vacation is the best!"

That night, the girls went to a fire performance where they having their dinner. They were amazed by the performers doing insane tricks, but Fluttershy was worried.

"This looks too frightening!" She said. "I can't bare to look!"

"It's alright, Fluttershy." Said Rainbow Dash. "I'll make sure you feel better after the performance is over."

And soon enough, it was. The applause sounded, and the girls clapped and cheered. Then their meals came in.

"I just can't believe we're having the best time!" Said Starlight. "Rarity, when's your RV getting fixed?"

"I don't know, Starlight." Said Rarity. "I do hope there's a mechanic's garage near the RV park."

Just then, one of the fire performers looked concerned.

"We need hula dancers to end the show!" He said.

Just then, Princess Twilight had an idea.

"I know what we should do after we eat!" She said.

Later, it was time for the hula performance to be on the stage.

"Ladies and gentleman, it's time for our final performance by the hula dancers!" Said the announcer.

The crowd gasped, the hula dancers were the Equestria Girls themselves. Sci-Twi, Sunset and Starlight were concerned. They had never dressed up as hula dancers.

"Since when did you came up with this idea?" Asked Sunset.

"It's quite a long story when I was in Canterlot High." Said Princess Twilight.

"Twilight, these hula dresses are amazing!" Said Starlight.

"I got my ukulele!" Said Pinkie Pie.

"Then we should all do some hula dances!" Said Sci-Twi.

And with that, the girls did their hula performance on stage. Some of them were a bit worried, this was the first time they did a hula dance in public. Sunset and Starlight struggled, they had never done a hula dance before but they had to keep trying. Soon, the hula dance was over and everyone clapped. The girls couldn't believe how happy the audience was.

"Well, what did I tell you all?" Said Princess Twilight.

"Twilight, that was amazing!" Said Sunset. "We should do more hula performances in the future."

The girls were happy their hula dancing was a success. Later that night, they returned to the RV as they had a lovely day. Sunset also had some news for her friends.

"There's a mechanic's garage not far from here, and he's going to fix the RV first thing tomorrow morning!"

The girls were happy, especially Rarity. She was glad her RV was finally getting fixed from the scratches and bents it had when they detoured on the mountain road.

"I just can't wait to drive back home!" She said.

"Me too, Rarity!" Said Starlight. "I think we should do this road trip every year!"

"Well, we have been organizing our own stuff to do every Summer." Said Sunset. "As soon as the RV is fixed, we'll head back home!"

The next day, the RV was getting fixed by the mechanics while the girls enjoyed their time on the beach. They played volleyball, went surfing, fishing on the pier, and relaxing by the sun. Starlight Glimmer was having the best time with her friends, and they all had great times on their vacation. A few days had passed, and the RV was all fixed up and ready to go.

"Alright, ladies." Said the mechanic. "You're RV is all ready to go!"

"Thank you so much!" Said Sunset. "Alright everyone, we're ready to go home!"

The girls got in the RV and Sunset drove them out of the RV park and they were on their way back home. Just then, it started to rain. Sunset wasn't so sure which road to take when they came to a junction.

"Starlight, which road should we take?" She asked Starlight.

"I'm not sure, Sunset." Said Starlight. "Turn left, and I'm sure we'll be on the freeway."

So Sunset turned left into some trees, but they didn't realize something. Sunset didn't see a road closed sign, it was old and hidden behind some thick bushes. The girls had taken the wrong turn, but they didn't know this yet.