• Published 28th Dec 2020
  • 312 Views, 8 Comments

Pokemon Journey - Yuum



Two foal and each a goal. Go went catching every Pokemon to become friend and learn more about them. Catch Star, a young trainer who went to be a Pokemon Master.

  • ...
4
 8
 312

World Of Pokemon

In a building next to Fluttershy's cottage. The young yellow pegasus was starting her safe Pokémon course to the young trainers in her class.

“Before we start, I will be attending.” Fluttershy she announces. She took the sheet of student names from her desk.


“Spooky Whisper?”

“Present…” A black colt with a purple hood with a Galarian Corayon replied.

“Twinkle Shine?”

“Present.” A candy pink unicorn filly with a female Creamy replied.


“Quake Rock?”


"Present." A grayish foal who has a Rolycoly next to him answered.


“Ice Cube?” Announce another name on the sheet.


“Present.” A flour white filly who wears a pale blue scarf with a Galarian Darumaka replied.


“Catch Star?” No answer. “Catch Star?”

Fluttershy saw that he wasn't there either.


“He's missing his first class. ”She announces the following name on her sheet.


“Go?” Same no answer. “Go? Anyone know where he is? ” Flutter asks the foals.


“Go said to me: he had something important to do.” Twinkle Shine said.


“I hope that’s okay…”


Elsewhere, towards the mountain of Ponyville. A flax-colored earth foal checks his documents that he looked like, the temperature and the flow of energy in the air.


“The wind is picking up north, no change is announced and high power is detected. Here you are at last. ”


The clouds come together to create a black shape that looks like a giant egg.


Several ponies standing facing the object in the sky.


The gray egg hatches to reveal the legendary Pokémon Lugia.


The ponies send their Pokémon to fight Lugia.


“Go, Rattata!” He chooses to fight with a purple mouse.


“Turtonator, I'll choose!” The second with a red turtle whose shell is covered with thorns.


“Hakamo-o, I choose you!” The third calls his scaly bipedal dragon.

“Go, Braviary!” And the last one chooses his red-brown eagle.

The four trainers begin the Combat Raid against this legendary opponent.

“Luuuuuuu !!!” He uses Aeroblast which knocks out all his opponents.

"No! Rattata! ” A cry stallion.

“Hakamo-o!” A mare worries about her scaly bipedal dragon.


“Turtonator!” A cry stallion too.


“Braviary! This Pokémon is too powerful! ” The group return their creatures to their Poké Ball and run away.


Lugia flies north of the city. Go chases him up the hill of the mountain and jumps to land on the tail of the giant white bird.


At the same time. A cyan unicorn foal was training with Eevee when suddenly he saw the huge white bird flying over him.


“What is this Pokémon?” He takes his Rotom Dex.


[Lugia, Diver Pokémon. Dual type psychic/flying Lugia’s wings pack devastating power—a light fluttering of its wings can blow apart regular houses. As a result, this Pokémon chooses to live out of sight deep under the sea..] The mobile red device said.


“Wow he must be really powerful.”


“Eveeel! Eeveee! ” The little brown dog is ready for a fight against this opponent.


"Do you want the fight?" Son Eevee nods and gets into position to face Lugia. “Eevee is launching Shadow Ball! ”


The quadrupedal canine creature throws dark balls at Lugia, but it has no effect.


“Eeveel!Eeve Eevee! ” Eevee is really motivated.


"I agree with you. UseSwift!” The brown canine beast throws stars at Lugia but he retaliates by flapping his wings to create a cyclone that takes both away.

“Aaaaaahhhhhh !!!” Cry of fear.

“Eeeeveee !!!” The same goes for his brown dog.

The cyclone dissipates. Catch and his Eevee land on the back of the white bird.


"Evo are you okay?" His Pokémon nods to say yes. “Phew, like better.”


??? : Was this cyclone really powerful?


“Yes…” He saw who wasn't the only trainer. "Who are you?"


“Me, it's…” As he was about to say his name.


The white bird picks up speed and flies north from Equestria.


Catch Star, his Eevee and Go observe the fantastic landscape changed before their eyes.


“Wow.”


“Equestria is truly a beautiful place.” Go comments. The cyan foal agrees.


Lugia stops at a field of flowers. Where a group of Cutiefly and Rubombelle which collect nectar from flowers. Zigzagton who were playing and a group of Goupilou who were eating berries.


The two foals and the little brown dog disembark from Lugia's back.


“Thank you very much for this Lugia flight.” He thanks the white bird.


“Yes it was a great trip. ”


Lugia smiles and leaves. Let us leave the three of them on the flower field.


"I can't wait to tell Fluttershy all about this."


“Fluttershy?”


“Yes, the bearer of the element of kindness and a Pokémon expert. I take his classes in Ponyville… "He realizes they are really far from their city." Lugia! Take us back to Ponyville !!! "


Cries the name of a bird for hope that returns but it is already too far away to hear their voices.

“No choice, we have to walk to Ponyville.” Catch proposes as an idea.


"Do you really want to do this?" Go prefers another option to market to their city.


“If at least you have one Pokémon that has learned the move Fly. We do not have the choice." Go shakes his head.

Back to town. Fluttershy had finished his course. The young trainers go home.


The yellow mare was getting ready and closed the door to the classroom when she saw three shadows walking towards her.


The yellow mare turned and saw that they are two young trainers with an Eevee. The three were out of breath as if the three had run a marathon.


“Go? And I guess you must be Catch Star? ” She guesses.


"Yes."


"Who happened to you? You look exhausted." She asks.


The two foals were going to explain what happened but both passed out from fatigue.


“I don't know who happened to you but one thing is for sure, you deserve some rest.


Fluttershy brings them into her house and puts them in the guest room.


The next morning.


“Class I would like to introduce you to a new comrade who will join our class today.”


Catch Star and his Eevee enter the room.


“Hello my name is Catch Star and this is my partner Pokémon Eevee. My dream is to become a Pokémon master ... ”