• Published 31st Jul 2020
  • 103 Views, 0 Comments

The tales of the Sixteen Spirits - Icefenix7198



During a break of Twilight new royals duties she decides to read some of the books of her new royal private library.She founds a book about somecreatures called Spirits.

  • ...
 0
 103

In need of a break

“... I can't believe we have been arguing for that silly misunderstood” said the blue stallion, Moonlight Star I think his name is.

“Yeah,” his companion said, “I find it funny, thinking that we spent two hours arguing about who should keep the bit we found on the street”

“It WASN'T any kind of funny“ thought the recently crowned Ruler of Equestria, as she waved her hoof to the two leaving ponies.

“Spike, tell me that there isn't more friendship problems to attend” asked Twilight to Spike, who was carrying the long, long schedule of the alicorn.

“Good news, you don't have any other audiences,“ said the dragon.“The bad news is that you should have raised the moon one ho–“

"The moon!" exclaimed Twilight as she dissapeared in a flash of magic

"–ur ago" said Spike with resignation . "Also you have a meeting with... why I even bother speaking if no one can hear me".


With a flash of magic Twilight appeared in the observatory room of the palace, where she kept the amulet that the former princesses of Equestria, Celestia and Luna, gave her to move the sun and moon.

She chanelled her magic trough the amulet, starting to feel the weight of the moon. It was always a strange feeling raising the moon, meanwhile rising the sun felt like levitating a very heavy object, when she raised the moon she also felt like some kind of thick substance was on her way.

But anyways, as she have been doing the last weeks, and Luna and Celestia has done during centuries, she raised the moon to the sky bringing the night to the ponies.Twilight breathed, she couldn't remeber the last time she had a moment to think.During the last two weeks she hadn't been sleeping more than four hours per night, with all the paperwork, the meetings with the Saddle Arabian delegates to celebrate her coronation as the new ruler of Equestria, the moving from Ponyville to Canterlot... it has been a though weeks.She missed the random apparitions of Pinkie, or the honest way of talking of Applejack, she even missed Rainbow Dash bragging about her flying skills.

"Twilight you have a meeting with-" Spike stopped at the sight of her best friends at the border of the tears "-nevermind, I will tell them to come tomorow, you should take a break"

"You are probably right Spike" said Twilight as she rubbed her eyes "But what *yawn* should I do, is to late to call any of my friends, and I already read all the books I bringed up from Ponyvile"

"Have you visited the restricted section of Canterlot Archives ?" asked the dragon

"THAT'S IT!! " and with another flash of magic the alicorn dissapearred

"You're welcome" said the dragon "I should be heading to talk to Fancy Pants and the other nobles to tell them that princess Twilight Sparkel couldn't assist them tonight"


“What should I read, what should I read?” said frantically Twilight “Let's see what we have: “The history of Equestria”?Too typical, “Magica Umbram”?Soundss dangerous, I should take care of that book later, “----tia diary”? , it looks pretty personal and old, “The tales of the Sixteen Spirits”?Looks like some kind of legends, but I never heard anything about this book , looks interesting".

Author's Note: