• Published 9th Jul 2020
  • 1,197 Views, 4 Comments

Spiderman Equestria's Hero: Rise of the Insidious Six. - Adamverse



Spiderman returns, while him and his friends are in college, possibly one of the greatest threats rises in Canterlot City.

  • ...
5
 4
 1,197

Bringing down Rich

Author's Note:

This story is not season 3, this counts as a sort of special.

Season 3 will come soon after this.

Okay; I know if I say 'let's do this one more time', we all know it won't be the last.

My name is Adam, I'm twenty years old. I was bitten by a radioactive spider when I was ten, so for the last 10 years, I've been the one and only, Spiderman.

I saved the my home town a few times; while fighting villains such as, Doctor Octopus, Rhino, Electro, Mysterio. I fell in love with a girl named Heather, she has the power to move things with her mind, control other people's thoughts and even create plasma blasts to take down enemies.

I joined a secret organisation called the O.S.C, (Operation Save Civilian); using their tech to upgrade my own. I saved the Earth a couple of times, I assembled the Avengers and became their leader, I snapped Megatronus and his Decepticon army into dust with the Infinity Stones.

And then the bad stuff happened. Me and Heather broke up, I was started to get outshined by my sidekick; Kid Arachnid, I let Cybertron get destroyed during the war and I..... I let my best friend die at the hands of my arch-enemy. But then things started to turn back; me and my friends became Power Rangers on the planet Equestria, where we made great friends with the race of ponies that live on that planet.

It was my time with those ponies that made me realise that they were precious to me, I even fell in love with one of them. Fluttershy, the shy, yellow Pegasus; she was the most beautiful creature I had even seen.

But she was with some one else, she was married and had two children. With her being twice my age, married and a different species, I knew I was being stupid. But then I remember something Princess Twilight told me about, a different dimension that contain a younger, human version of Fluttershy; I had to find her.

The O.S.C had perfected inter-dimensional travel, so it was just the matter of finding the right dimension.

And then I came here, and you all know what happened after that....

Being Spiderman is one of the greatest things I've ever been gifted with; I've always looked up to the TV hero, Peter Parker. But in reality, there's only one Spiderman; so if I don't do this job, who else will?


It was early in the morning, within an apartment on Cloudsdale Street, two people were trying to sleep in on this Sunday morning.

Adam was sleeping with his arms around Fluttershy like he had done for the last two years, hugging her from behind; with him wearing is classic white pyjama t-shirt and black shorts, and her wearing a white tank top and pink pyjama trousers. On the wall next to them, were newspaper clippings; headlines from Spiderman's greatest victories. They read....

Large dragon, beaten by tiny Spider.

Spiderman pulls the plug on Zzzax.

Spidey thwarts plans of human wrecking ball.

Spiderman v Spider Slayer.

Mysterio bites the magic dust.

However, while the hero slept, his phone began to vibrate. When he reached to grab it, he saw the crime alert icon on the screen; when he tapped on the icon, the police report came through. "All officers, begin to make your way to Rich Industries; the assault on the tower has begun."

Adam sat up in excitement, "Filthy Rich?" he said. The crime boss who has been secretly organising the crimes that have occurred across the city; the man who hired Tombstone and The Talon, the man who tried to buy the symbiotes off Silver Sable and sell them off as weapons to other gangs.

And today was the day the police take him down; whatever was going to happen, Adam wanted a piece of the action.

The boy quietly got out of bed and ran into the living room; he walked over to his work bench, where he was making improvements to his suit. Once Adam threw some bread in the toaster, he began to suit up.

Grabbing his web-shooters and making sure they still worked, by firing them at the wall. He picked up his classic red and blue suit, and gave it a quick sniff; "Uh." he muttered as the smell of it made him cringe. The toast popped out of the machine; Adam grabbed it with a web-line and started to each it. With the cooked bread in his mouth, he was hopping on one leg, trying to get his suit on.

When he finished the toast, Adam applied his mask; now that he was all suited up, Spiderman leaped out the window and began swinging through the streets, towards Rich Industries.

================================================

As Spiderman swung, the communicator in his mask began making a call to Captain Shining Armour.

"Hey cap, you started the fireworks with out me? Or is there still some cake left?" Spidey joked into the communicator.

When the captain replied, he stated, "No Spiderman, I need you to stay away. The head office wants this one to be done by the book."

"Come on cap, I've been waiting seven months for this."

Shining Armour sighed and stated, "Fine. Some of my men are pinned down in the city's centre, they're dealing with some of 'Rich's men. See if you can give them a hand." The captain then hanged up, due to the gun fire that Adam could here in the back ground of the call.

With his task given to him, Spiderman swung towards town; he had to finish this and then get to Rich Industries.


The police in the town centre were pinned down, Rich's men were firing all around the street; the cops had to take cover behind their cars. When the criminals stopped firing, they approached the police cars; the leading crook ordered, "Hands up, officers. Or you go down as the cops who were in Filthy Rich's way." The officers did as ordered, they placed their guns on the ground and raised their hands above the their heads.

As the leading criminal stepped closer, he gave another order, "Down on your knees!" so the police did as instructed. But what the thug didn't know; was that, behind him, his men were having their guns yanked away by webs.

When the head thug turned around, Spiderman web-zipped towards him and slapped him to the ground. With one man out cold, he turned to the others; even without their guns, they still looked like they could take on Spiderman. "Didn't your mother ever tell you, respect the police." Adam joked. So one by one, they tried to attack the wall-crawler; but they weren't much of a challenge.

Spidey picked up the first guy and lift him over his head, Adam then through the guy at two others, knocking them out cold. Another tried to come up from behind, but Adam's spider-sense went off; he turned to the crook and blasted him with an Impact-Web, sticking him to the wall. The final guy jumped Spiderman, grabbing him around the neck; but Spidey elbowed him in the stomach, turned around and kicked him in the face.

With all of Rich's men down, the police could take it from here. Adam's attention was caught when an explosion was heard from Rich Industries, so he leaped into the air and web-swung to the scene.

==================================================

At the entrance to the tower, the entire police force was being pinned down by gun fire; it was all out war at Rich Industries.

Shining Armour making sure his men were okay, only to be surprise when a wall-crawler landed on the side of his S.W.A.T van. "So, how's it going, cap?" That's when a thug threw a grenade at the van, blasting both the captain and Spidey away.

"Could be better." the police captain replied.

Adam looked at the building, trying to look for some kind of entrance. He turned to Shining Armour and muttered, "I'm gonna..."

But the captain finished, "Do you're thing."

With the 'okay' from the captain, Spiderman swung towards the building; dodging the bullets and web-throwing some grenades back at the criminals, one explosion created an entrance for him into the office building. Once he was inside, Adam landed on the floor and began punching away Rich's men; once they were all down, S.W.A.T men entered through the front door. They followed Adam to the elevator.

However, when a cop called for the lift, the power shut down. One of the officers ordered, "They cut the power off, take the stairs!" The police officers ran towards the stairwell, but Adam wasn't going to let a turned off lift stop him from getting to Filthy Rich.

"I've got my own way up." Spiderman used his strength to pry open the elevator door, he then climbed up the lift shaft.

What Adam didn't expect is that Rich's thugs were opening the elevator down on the higher levels, and dropping grenades down the shaft. Adam used his spider-sense to tell when the grenades were coming, so he dodged them; he also used his Impact and Taser Webs on the thugs when he crawled past them.

When Spidey reached the top, he webbed a air vent panel and crawled into the ventilation system. As he crawled, he could hear Shining Armour contacting him in his ear piece. "Spiderman, the last of our choppers was just shot down, meaning we have no way of entering the building from above."

"And no to chase after him, if he calls in his own." Adam finished.

"Also, I just heard that 'Rich is erasing his data-servers." Adam was shocked, the captain continued, "We need that information if we want to put him away for good."

"I'll head to the server room and stop them." Spiderman replied.

The communication ended and Adam kept crawling, he got another surprise contact when a now awake girlfriend was calling him. Adam answered, "Hey Fluttershy, sorry I had to eat and run. I had to run to the animal shelter to get something." he quickly made up.

"Then why can I here explosions in the back ground?" Fluttershy asked with an annoyed tone.

"Oh, that's just the movie that the people on break are watching."

"Then why does it say on the news, 'Spiderman has been seen, joining the raid on Rich Industries'? I know what you're doing, why'd you lie to me?"

Adam sighed in defeat and explained, "I'm sorry sweetheart, I just didn't want you to worry. Are you mad?"

"I should be, but I'll let you off this time."

Spidey cheered, "Yes." then stated, "Thank you Fluttershy, you are a diamond. I love you."

"I love you too, be careful." she said before she hanged up.

When the phone call ended, Adam noticed he had crawled over a vent that was over the server room. So he dropped down onto one of 'Rich's men, knocking him out cold. The other two tried to fight, but Adam performed a spinning kick and delivered a blow to their faces. Once they were down, Spiderman started hacking into the server files.

While he hacked, something came up on the big monitor, "All these months, and your still just a big child." Filthy Rich stated as Adam saw his face on the large screen.

Spidey joked and replied, "I'm the child, look at you, erasing your browser history." That's when Adam saved the files and sent them to the police servers. Filthy Rich saw this had happened, and was mad; so he called his men into the room.

"Don't let him escape with his life!" the boss ordered. Spiderman was surrounded by more of 'Rich's men.

The first one who charged at him was punched into the air, then pulled down with webs. The other were punched and kicked down with ease. Once the server room was secure, Adam swung up to the top floor. He crashed through a door and found the S.W.A.T team that was with him at the elevator.

"Spiderman." the head officer stated. "Captain Shining armour told us to wait for you, were about to get into Filthy Rich's office." Adam swung closer to them.

"Then let's end this officer." Spiderman said. They let Spidey walk past, allowing him to lead the way.

However, the head officer whispered something into his radio. "Spiderman's her boss, we'll take him out." With that, the officers pointed their rifles at Adam.

The spider-sense went off, Adam sensed the threat and back flipped over the fake cops. Their shots just missed him; as he flipped, he web-grabbed the head officer's gun and wacked him with it, knocking him out cold.

With him down, the other officers tried to fight back; but Spidey shot Impact-Webs at them, then punched the out. After that, Adam contacted Shining Armour.

"Hey, Cap. Looks like some of your men were on 'Rich's pay-role. Luckily, they were his last line of defence; I'm heading to his office now."

The captain understood, "You've got to stop him Spiderman."

When Shining Armour hanged up, Spiderman broke the lock on the door and entered Filthy Rich's office.

=================================================

Filthy Rich sat at his desk, writing some sides notes and finishing his paper work. As he finished the papers, he noticed something land on one of his pillars in his office. "Honestly, I'm surprised you made it this far." he muttered.

Spiderman crawled down the pillar and replied, "You writing thank you notes? Remember, there's not really a dash between 'spider' & 'man'."

Filthy Rich stands up from his chair and walks into a small room behind his desk. Once inside, he pushes a button on his watch; lowering a thick glass wall in front of him.

Adam joked, "You know I can still see you, right?"

"This is just my little way of saying 'thank you', for getting rid of my competition." 'Rich explained. He pushed another button on his wrist watch; two pillars opened, revealing large machine gun turrets.

Spidey stated, "Oh, for me. You shouldn't have."

The turrets began cutting through the floor with their beams of bullets, Adam just dodged them in time. He then rapidly fired his webs at one of the turrets, causing it to malfunction; using more webs, he yanked it from it's place and threw it at the sheet of glass 'Rich was behind, the glass started to crack. He did the same to the other turret; blasting it web webs then throwing it at Filthy Rich.

When the second turret hit the glass, it shattered; the crime boss yelled, "No! I won't let you take me in!" 'Rich then ran passed the glass and tackled Adam to the ground.

Filthy Rich had his hands around Spidey's neck, trying to choke the life out of him. But when 'Rich lost focus, Adam broke free and kicked the criminal off him. When the two of them were on their feet, they began beating each other around.

Spiderman fired an Impact-Web at 'Rich, trapping him in a web net; with the opening, Spidey web-zipped towards the crook and began punching him. To try and finish him; Spiderman used two web-lines and pulled himself forward, kick Filthy Rich out the window, with Adam falling with him.

'Rich screamed as they fell, but Spidey knew what to do. Adam grabbed the crime boss and fired a web at the top of the building; they both swung towards the building's side and crashed through a window. When they were in the room, Adam saw the last few members of Filthy Rich's gang; so he through 'Rich onto the group of thugs and they all fell to the ground.

When Spiderman landed in front of them, he webbed up the thugs; but Filthy Rich stood up and punched Spidey away.

Adam got back up and charged towards his foe, 'Rich wasn't prepared; the two of them clashed fell through the glass floor. On the way down, Spiderman was punching and kicking the crime boss; they both crashed through more glass, but before Filthy Rich hit the ground, Spidey caught him in a web net.

They both hanged from the ceiling, Adam lowered himself closer to 'Rich and stated, "Usually, I'd mutter something like, 'should we kiss now'. But I have a girlfriend, and I don't want to make her madder than she already is.

The police found them both hanging from the ceiling, they pointed their guns at Filthy Rich.

=================================================

Two police officers walked Filthy Rich out to the police car, the crime boss hand his hands in cuffs behind his back.

Before they put him in, Spidey landed on top of the car. "Finally off to Rykers, I think you've got more enemies in there than me. And that's saying something."

'Rich was mad just looking at the menace, "If you think this proves anything."

"Sorry, Richy. Don't wanna keep your new play mates waiting. Have fun at super villain day-care."

Adam leaped up and swung away; Filthy Rich was yelling at the news reporters around him. "Idiots! I'm the one who kept those freaks behind bars. One month! In one month you'll wish you had me back!" The police then pushed him into the car and it drove off to Rykers.

Adam watched the police car drive away from a roof top, "The reign of Filthy Rich has finally come to an end. Maybe me and Fluttershy should take that vacation we've always talked about." Adam didn't say another word as he swung off home, another villain off the streets.