• Published 22nd Apr 2021
  • 260 Views, 2 Comments

Fluttershy's Animal Classes - Majestical4729



Fluttershy teaches Discord about the different animal classes as lesson number 1 before he can learn to help her in the sanctuary.

  • ...
1
 2
 260

Prologue

"And there! The last thing to get this tea party with sweet dear old Fluttershy, ready!" Discord said to himself, after polishing the teapot that he had conjured up.

A moment of silence was then heard, followed by a cricket chirping.

"Speaking of Fluttershy, where is that little pony?!" Discord asked.

The door then opened and in trotted a tired Fluttershy who panted, "Here I am, Discord...."

"Oh, my dear Fluttershy! What's wrong with you right now?!" Discord asked in a concerned tone.

"Well...as you know...I'm both a teacher at the School of Friendship, and a worker at my sanctuary..." Fluttershy answered.

"Of course I know, sweet Fluttershy. You'd never let me not know that." Discord responded.

"And because of that, I'm very busy...so....that's why I'm late." Fluttershy stated.

"That's why you....WHAT?!" Discord asked in shock, before teleporting himself right in front of his favourite pony, "We cannot let all your busy business make you late for our dates all the time! Tell you what, I shall help you with your sanctuary, so you'll have lesser things to do!"

"That's really kind of you, Discord." Fluttershy stated, "But, don't you know anything about animals, in the first place?"

"What an absurd question that is, dear Fluttershy." Discord gently patted her head, "Of course I, Discord, the Lord of Chaos, know everything about animals!"

"Oh really? Then prove it. What do you know about arachnids?" Fluttershy asked.

"Well, if you insist....arachnids are...are..." Discord struggled to answer before finally giving up, "Alright you caught me. I don't know anything about arachnids."

"Arachnids is an animal class of joint-legged invertebrate animals, in the subphylum Chelicerata. Spiders and scorpions are in this animal class!" Fluttershy answered, "Animals classes include mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, fish and insect, and many more! Those six are the main ones that are usually seen, as an animal from one of those classes are ought to be known and seen in most places in the world! Matter of fact, the sanctuary is ought to have animals from those classes!"

"Beg your pardon, Fluttershy. But I don't see any fishes at the sanctuary before," Discord pointed out.

"There are, but you just never saw them, they are always in the bodies of water there." Fluttershy insisted, "And if you want to help me at the sanctuary, you got to learn the theory about animals."

"Anything to help you, miss Fluttershy." Discord bowed.

"Let's start with the animal classes." Fluttershy instructed.