• Published 14th Jun 2020
  • 303 Views, 4 Comments

Fluttershy's story - QueenCartoony



"He lulled me into a false sense of security...left message in snow reading 'I dare you to love again'

  • ...
 4
 303

Wolf Robots Were Made By Father To Lul Me Into A False Sense Of Security

Warning: cursing/gore will be in this chapter, read with caution


Fluttershy realized something.

Usually her Mommy or Dad would give her food. Sometimes when Dad would be alone with her, he'd teach her how to catch other animals. Fluttershy thought it was really cool. He'd hide into the giant bush that was strangley his exact size and hide behind it. Fluttershy sat next to the bush, watching and waiting to see what her dad would do. After a minute or 2 a rabbit would come out, followed by her dad throwing himself onto the rabbit.

The young pony got closer and watched on hesetant hooves what her father was doing to the white fur covered animal. He brought two fingers together with a piece of rope wrapped around each end. Holding down the rabbit with his elbow, he moved both fingers under the chin until it came to the back. He then tightly and quickly moved the ropes ends on the back and pass each other. As her father pulled tighter, the bunny slowly stopped moving his arms and started to close his eyes. After one more tight grasp of a rope choking a rabbit to death, the dragon let go of the thing. He looked at his work, enjoying his finished result. The dragon turned around looked at Fluttershy, as if waiting for something. Fluttershy looked back in her childlike eyes, then looked down at the rabbit wondering what else he would do with the rabbit, then looked back up at him. This would be the first time he cursed at her.

"Give me the fucking axe."

Fluttershy stared at her father, not knowing if that was an insult or not. She followed the instructions though and picked up the axe, giving it to him.

The dragon moved his forefinger and grabbed the axe quickly. Not muttering another word he turned around and looked at the axe. It was small in comparison to him, but was still as deadly. Gripping it, he moved his arm up a bit before throwing it down and stabbing deep into the corpse.

Blood splattered around almost immediately. When it came in contact with his scales, it seemed like it blended in with him. But it did different to his daughter.

It was easily seen, spreading in little dots all in front of her face. As a child, this was the first time she had also seen blood and murder.

Fluttershy thought back to the present, finishing her memory. Maybe this could help her in some way?

Fluttershy moved and opened her wings. She spaced them out more, along with her body and started stretching. Since she was at the tundra, she again hadn't moved around much and she had to get at least some exercise in. Fluttershy wanted to know how long she'd still been here, since no one was going to pick her up apperently.

Looking around, she found the familiar marks that were made by her axe. The specific one that her father had given her.

Moving her hoof out, she counted each tally and made out...49 days. She really didn't care about that though. They forgot about her and she knew it.

This made her mad and very...sad. Even if her dad had seemed like a big meanie to her, she thought he was faking it. She thought he was just messing around and he was just mad at something else. Not her. Not his own flesh and blood daughter.

Both her Mommy and Daddy argued everyday and she would just cover her ears and go into the corner or into a room they weren't in. One time she did hear them, which made her not want to hear them ever again. They talked about her, well her Father talked about her, how they were "disgusting pony tramps" and "you needed to be gone from the earth."

Her mother would shout back insults so very heavy that, the dragon seemed a bit nerved. He would puff up his back scales, as if showing dominance.

Fluttershy closed her eyes and covered her ears with her hooves. She probably wouldn't deal with that anymore. Not ever again.

The yellow pony opened her eyes, thinking back to her Dragon father and the last moments they shared. She was sitting in a money pile, playing with the coins and her father seemed like he didn't notice until she looked at him. She went up to him and tried playing and acting like a filly. He did smile and like that, but he never liked the other things she did, which was very rude.

How dare he not see the loving things she did for him!? She would catch rabbits the same way he did and he would just ignore her, she would try and help him find gems, but he'd tell her to go back to "your mother."

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?

She wanted to break something, to hurl something out into the shield above her. What shield!? It's just an invisible cage that locked her in and left her alone. Alone forever!

The yellow pony shivered, feeling anger boil and come out in waves, making her feel even worse.

With all the strength she could muster, she picked up a rock, and threw it out into the area.

It flew and landed right next to the shield, touching the bottom of it ever so slightly with it's end.

Fluttershy let out an angry yell, then fell onto the snow on her back and staying silent.


***
A door opened, looking like it was made from a giant jello substance, also with the color pink illuminating it.

A long dark snout came in, followed by a dragon's head, scales, wings and the rest of his body. The Dragon crawled, staying down and low making sure no one or anything saw him. He was in a cave, the one Fluttershy would use for shelter occasionally. The dragons head turned forward, looking straight at his daughter.

His pony daughter wasn't awake to catch him though so he was fine. She was still on the floor with all the snow, possibly have being asleep for a couple hours or had just went to sleep. The dragon thought more likely that she had been asleep for hours, since she always wanted to sleep for some reason.

He thought back to the shield, thinking if he should have even put out the "project must sleep as soon as creator is present" command. Waving his claw to dismiss the idea, he turned his head to the side where the vault was.

Using two fingers from his big meaty dragon claw, he turned the lock. He turned it all around, then left, then right and opened it. Inside was nothing. No rubies, no gold, nothing. Where was his stuff? Wasn't he supposed to give his those rare rubies from the deal he had.

"Y'know what, whatever their probably not rare anyway" he said in his mind. He closed it quickly and locked it back up, remembering that he wasn't the only one their. His.....project would get suspicious if there were any changes in their/her environment.

"Aww what a hustler. She still has that axe I gave her and that rope."

He moved closer to the filly, beginning to see details in her stomach. This made the dragon frown. Their had been no different progress to her other than getting thinner. Which didn't really mean much for his papers.

"Uuggh guess I will have to bring in the robots."

He turned away from the pony and walked back to his cave. The robots would help her a lot, maybe even help her even more than needed. The robots would be named " The wolf pack."

He admitted to himself that he wasn't very creative with names but told himself in contrast that it wouldn't matter if his machines were amazing and unstoppable.

When he got back into the cave, his eyes wandered. He was looking for his tool, a shrink ray. He built it himself and just for himself when he needed to do building. He found a deep hole somewhere on the wall. When finding it, he reached his claw deep into it and grabbed, slowly yanking out his shrink gun.

It surprisingly fit the size if his palm but was small enough to be held by any small creature. How weird was that?

The dragon moved it around, searching and searching for any scratches or bumps. Successfully there was nothing. With his giant crimson red hand, he moved the gun to his forehead and zapped.

Once the trigger on the gun was pushed, a green ara enveloped the dragon, making him look like an experiment in a giant test tube. After a couple of seconds the dragon shrunk, stopping to the height of an adult pony. The color of the zap vanished as soon as the procedure was done, causing the dragon the drop the gun. The dragon opened his eyes, blinking them a few times to make all the static go away, which made him rub his eyes as well.

When finished he scooped up the gun and put it back where he found it. Turning around he also went back to what he was supposed to be doing; making the Wolf Pack.

His main materials where pulled out from a sack on his stomach, seeming weirdly the same size even if they had gone through the shrink ray. This didn't seem to bother him, he just continued to what he was doing, creating the robots.

He lied down the work table, a simple plastic one along with a wood for the table, metal, gears and ect.

'The Wolf Pack' as he called was a very small group of robots, having only three members. He would reference each of them as RW_01,RW_02 & RW_03. But he felt it would be suspicious if his daughter heard that from them. They would find her and when she asked who they were, she'd probably think they were robots. So each of them had a specific name.

He had finished the building of the robot, having the arm, paws, chest, head be shiny and well put together, next he took out a bag. Throwing it down onto the snow, a piece of fur came out. The dragon almost didn't see where it landed since it's color was so similar to the lands. He reached around, clenching his fists around some fur, putting his hand back in the back and taking out more fur. He took the fur back out and searched behind him for his staple gun. It also just for this occasion has a back up battery on itself.
The dragon moved his hand to the gun and started stapling the fur.

Continuing on, the procedure of the robots was to act as a whole loving 'family'. This would then trigger Fluttershy to want to be with them. As a 'family' they would talk about how she was going to be involved and such.

After a couple of hours, the dragon finally finished all of his project starters. In his palm, he had a remote with one button on it. It seemed very easy to control whenever. That was over and now all he had to do was leave, but he felt like there was something missing. He thought through all the things he wanted to do today. "Check on my daughter, build robots, program robots....then grow big and go home, right."

Without another word he quickly brought back the shrink ray and shot himself once again. He knew that you couldn't be shrunken down more than once in this thing, so every second shot you'd grown back to normal size.

After having that happen and having to crouch in the cave, he turned around and went to the door, the one made into the shield. He pushed his claw onto it and walked outside the door. He turned around, looking through the shield and seeing all his little creations just standing there, standing around the pony.

The dragon quickly pressed the button, then threw the remote and quickly flew off into the air, flying away.

***


Fluttershy woke up, tired and cold from what she was just doing. The sound of crunching snow was made, making Fluttershy turn around. When the yellow pony did, she saw 3 big wolves. The first one had fur that was smoothed down and short, looking like he had just gotten it slicked back. The second one was fluffy and big, having thick muscles and stood tall. The last one was the smallest and seemed like an ant compared to the other two. But together they all had Snow white fur, all seeming like they could easily blend in with the snow.

"W-who are you?" Fluttershy stuttered, acting timid like she wanted to. She moved her hair closer to her face and one of her hooves scrunched up closer to her chest.

The first wolf spoke, seeming like the group leader.

"We are The Wolf Pack. Me and my brothers were going on a stroll and saw you out here alone, seeming like you didn't have any companions and we would very much appreciate if you could be one of our members." After finishing, the other two had small grins plastered on their faces, as if they had a plan.

Fluttershy could see this, even if both wolves faces were made very unreadable. Her ears moved a bit, showing that she had heard them. She stayed silent for a bit, wondering what to do.

'Should I go with them, or stay here alone? I really want to go with them, they might actually have food for me'

Fluttershy looked up at the leader wolf. "Yes I would really really like that th-thank you"

The wolf reached his paw out, waiting for Fluttershy to grab it. She did, not as fast though to not draw any suspicion. The wolf held firm onto her hoof and looked her in the eyes.

"Then it is settled. Let us introduce ourselves for you. I am Roger Way, next to me is Robert Weight. Lastly we have Randy Wand. What is your name?" Said the wolf with little emotion. He didn't sound as if he was sad, he was just..saying what he wanted to.

Fluttershy stared at him some, looking at his face. When he was talking, his sounded a bit weird. Also when he was saying him and his brothers names, he would gesture to each of them and his arm would make a hight pitched noise.

"My name's F-fluttershyy" she said quietly. The wolf nodded his head, accepting the answer.

"That is nice, now we must show you where your new cave will be, follow me."

The wolf let go of the pegasus, looking at her and turning around to start walking. When he moved his arms, she could hear the strange noise again but this time louder.

Fluttershy opened her winds and walked next to the mane wolf, walking side by side with him and ignoring the others. She thought back to what she was telling herself before about the wolf beside her. Why did he make a weird noise everytime he walked? The other wolves did it too, and when he opened his mouth, there was metal inside, big shiny metal pieces.

She decided not to ask the wolf, because it would probably be really weird if someone asked why there were things in your mouth that weren't supposed to be there.



***


That night Fluttershy, Roger, Randy and Robert were out hunting and teaching Fluttershy how to catch food. When they looked at Fluttershy more and asked her questions, she answered as honestly as a kid would. After those procedures, she went off to bed, snuggled up next to all 3 of them, finally having warmth and Happiness.