• Published 21st Mar 2021
  • 187 Views, 16 Comments

Sugar Cube Corner Alone - Majestical4729



The Cake Twins attempt to protect their home from who they thought were burglars trying to break in.

  • ...
 16
 187

Influenced

Later that evening, the Cake Twins were reading an extremely thrilling part of the comic book, which was also very terrifying.

"The burglars banged and pounded on the door like crazy, as they were very determined to break through! Young Kevin bravely blocked up the door with a cabinet, a small desk, a small cupboard and stuff, but then there was the sound of a window shattering! The burglars broke in through a window! And were after Kevin!" Pound Cake read, sounding terrified.

"The burglars broke in through the window?!" Pumpkin Cake asked in a scared tone, just before they heard commotion outside Sugar Cube Corner.


"Halt in the name of the princess!" the voice of the Royal Guards could be heard.

The Cake Twins looked out the window and witnessed the said guards chasing a pony wearing a black hoodie, with a sack on the latter's back. The guards were obviously after a burglar, and the burglar was running around the twins' very home!

"It's already bad enough to read a thrilling story about burglars..." Pumpkin Cake began, before her brother finished the sentence for her.

"But it's even worse to have a real burglar right around the corner!"

"We got to protect our home!" the twins shouted in unison, before they automatically rushed off like Rainbow Dash, using super speed to get things done, shutting and blocking all doors and windows from the inside by using objects like cabinets, closets and cupboards.

Once every door and window was shut, the twins sighed in relief.

"With every door and window shut tight, there's no way that burglar can get in!" Pumpkin Cake declared, before ending with, "I hope..."

"Don't worry sis, it's a good thing we read our comic, or we might never know how to secure our home like this!" Pound Cake assured.

"Right, we've learned a lot about securing our home from that comic!" Pumpkin agreed.

"Speaking of that comic, let's get back to reading it..." Pound Cake announced.