• Published 29th Jun 2020
  • 1,863 Views, 4 Comments

Cheesepie Family - Majestical4729



What happens when Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich were raising Lil'Cheese, and the interesting things about their lives.

  • ...
 4
 1,863

Lil'Cheese's Bedtime Story

After the events of 'The Last Problem'...

"I'm back!" Pinkie Pie announced in a singing tone, as she opened the door, hopping into Sugarcube Corner.

"Pinkie!" Cheese Sandwich exclaimed.

"Cheesy, don't be so surprised, you know that we will always be able to see each other again, especially when we're married." Pinkie told her husband in a sexy, flirty tone.

"And I always know that you will keep your pinkie promises," Cheese Sandwich flirted back, causing the married party pony couple to laugh before they stop flirting with each other.

"Um, Madam Pinkie Pie and Mr Cheese Sandwich?" Pound Cake asked, catching the couple's names.

"It's Lil'Cheese's bedtime," Pumpkin Cake reminded.

"Oh, thanks for the reminder, Cake Twins." Pinkie Pie thanked.

"And we'll make sure that he totally falls asleep." Cheese Sandwich added.


In his bedroom, Lil'Cheese was playing with his blocks when his parents entered. "Mum, Dad!" he happily greeted, hugging his parents.

"There, there, Lil'Cheese, you know that your parents are always..." Pinkie began, before Cheese finished the sentence for her.

"Super-dupperly close by! Cheese Sandwich and Pinkie Pie!"

Lil'Cheese laughed, "You two are always the ponies that make me laugh. In fact, you always make every creature laugh and happy and friendly!"

"That's what laughter is all about!" Cheese explained.

"And your mother is the Element of Laughter," Pinkie dramatically stated, "Although, I do make some mistakes against it, with the biggest one being the party I forced every creature to help me throw for your Dad's visit, which I made amends for with the aid of my friends, and then..."

"He proposed. And they got married." Cheese Sandwich finished for his wife.

"And everything went smoothly, and I couldn't be any happier to have a husband who will always point out my mistakes when I don't see them," Pinkie declared.

"But everything went from happy to happiest couple ever when we found out that we're having you, Lil'Cheese!" Cheese exclaimed.

"And that's going to be the bedtime story tonight," Pinkie announced, before tucking Lil'Cheese in bed. She then grabbed a memory book and read it to her son.