• Published 12th Mar 2012
  • 1,419 Views, 18 Comments

A My Little Pony Christmas Musical - Akemimi



The Gang join up to make an amazing X-Mas party for a saddened Scootaloo.

  • ...
3
 18
 1,419

Chapter Four

***************

At the hospital, the gang met at Rainbow Dash's room.

"Hey...!" Dash greeted quietly.

Fluttershy came to her side, dropping the invitation on her bed. Dash opened it, looking to the paper, then them. "This party...is for me and Scootaloo..?" They all nodded their heads.

Dash laid her head on the pillow, smiling. She surprisingly jumped up and hugged everypony. The ponies had a happyfest, smiling and laughing, talking more about the party. They discussed Rainbow's surprise visit for Scootaloo. She smiled at the thought of being back with her little filly, even though she wasn't a filly anymore. Dash was about to cry, but since she was "too awesome", she held them back until her friends had left.

***************

After the visit, the five planned and planned for the party at the barn in Sweet Apple Acres. They started putting up decorations when Pinkie Pie had shouted, "STOP!"

They all looked at her with confused expressions. Applejack muttered to Rarity, "She has an idea..."

And Pinkie did. "I don't think that the streamers should be there! I think that they should be...I KNOW! Only on the sides, then some balloons where they used to be! And maybe some paint, and confetti, and ribbon!" Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy took care of the streamer problem, while Applejack got the balloons in place. Rarity was at work making a special dress for Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash. "I just know that they will love it!"

Streamers, glittery things, and all sorts of things flooded the room, and after a long period of four hours, the barn was ready for a party. The dresses were absolutely amazing, one look at it and you would know that Rarity had made it.

Scootaloo's dress was a light lavender, complimenting her eyes. The top part was covered in sparkles, and there was a orange lace where the skirt and top connected. The sleeves were slightly on the poofy side. The dress' skirt was flowing, and had a beautiful orange ribbon surrounding the hem. Most of the shirt had little sprinkles of glitter, while the other bit had a pattern of v's on the bottom. It came with a lavender flower for Scootaloo's hair. It was a sight to see.

Dash's dress was breathtaking. Rainbow colored, the hem like yellow streaks of lightning. Covering some of the rainbow lines were tiny puffs of cloud that Fluttershy handpicked from the immense cloud that holds Cloudsdale. Her dress was sleeveless, easy for her aged body to slide into. This dress came with the same hair accessory from the night at the Grand Galloping Gala.

Everypony was speechless, in awe of Rarity's creations. She blushes. "You really like it?" The other nod their heads vigorously. She smiles her smile, taking the dresses gently off of the pony mannequins.

***************

Scootaloo still moped at home, groaning and sniffling. A knock was heard, so she freshened up, and went to answer.

It was the crew again, with a large bag that had something inside it. She welcomed them in, and they all sat down around the fireplace.

"We have a special gown for you to wear at the party. We really hope that you love it." Rarity says, slowly pulling out the handmade dress. Scootaloo gasps, tears welling up in her eyes. "Oh, darling, don't get it on the dress!" Rarity yelps, handing Scootaloo the dress anyway. She takes it, inspecting every little detail. "I'm sorry...it's just that I'm so grateful for friends like you guys..." Scootaloo rests her head on Fluttershy's shoulder, sobbing quietly. Fluttershy strokes her mane. "Shh...it's okay..." she whispers in her ear.

Scootaloo tries on the dress, and they all gasp at how beautiful she looks. "She's all grown now...not a lil' filly anymore." Applejack says as she wipes her tears away with a tissue. Scootaloo gave a warm hug to everypony. "Thank you," she whispers to them. "Thank you."

***************