• Published 23rd Apr 2020
  • 981 Views, 0 Comments

Putting the Glow in Cozy Glow - Musical_theatre_demon



The backstory of Cozy Glow that never got explored. Includes original songs/lyrics.

  • ...
 0
 981

Chapter 3: Tirek Part 2

Morning came and Cozy Glow examined her new surroundings in her bed.

"Well, good morning," Tirek said.

"Who are you and why am I here? Stupid kidnapper! Shouldn't have followed your advice, huh," Cozy Glow said, "You better feel so stupid right now. Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but you are."

"I'm Tirek. Lord Tirek," Tirek replied, "I saw a filly who had potential that was quite useful to me, so I was like what the hay. I took you in 'cause you seemed lonely and looked like you needed somewhere to live."

Cozy Glow gritted her teeth. "And how do you suppose you found out that I was homeless? Or did you just assume that like everypony else in this wretched Equestria? I might as well have you killed if I oughta!"

Tirek sighed and pulled her aside. "I'll tell you if only you should listen," he said.

"Who do you think I am? I'm not used to be listened to myself, so why would I tend to listen to you?" Cozy Glow asked.

"You drive a hard bargain, um...," Tirek said.

"It's Cozy Glow. And I'm so glad you agreed to this little deal. As a present for finally hearing my story, I'll hear what you have to tell me," she said, "I mean, it's the worst I could do. You literally rescued me, but you're no hero. I see the menacing look in your eye that draws me towards you like some kind of sinister father-daughter bond. But proceed."

Tirek held Cozy Glow close as he told her the story of how he found her and how he had made the choice to bring her home.

Cozy Glow's heart warmed, smiling. "This sure is a start. So, whaddya suppose I call you, eh, Tirek? We have the same powers, isn't it practically possible that this is destiny?"

"I don't know about destiny, Cozy Glow. You know as much as I do that that's a bit of a stretch," Tirek replied, "Oh, and call me Father Tirek."

"Sounds legit enough," said Cozy Glow, "I'll take it."

She didn't know what to think over the course of the next few days. In just one night, she had gotten a luxury villainous bedroom that she adored with all her evil heart.

Maybe it was the home she'd always dreamed of. Cozy Glow didn't quite know for sure yet.