• Published 23rd Apr 2020
  • 979 Views, 0 Comments

Putting the Glow in Cozy Glow - Musical_theatre_demon



The backstory of Cozy Glow that never got explored. Includes original songs/lyrics.

  • ...
 0
 979

Chapter 2: Tirek Part 1

It was now night and once again Cozy Glow found herself sitting on the steps of the orphanage, wondering if they would ever take an angelic demon like her in.

Hours passed and Cozy Glow swore she saw a pony trotting towards her with only the light of the lampposts. As soon as he approached Cozy Glow, she was surprised at how nice he was. She wondered why he was there. She thought everypony despised her, thought she was a monster. Hopefully this pony thought different.

Cozy Glow hid her head in her hooves, afraid to take the pony's hoof.

"Do you want a home or not, little girl?" he said, "Everypony rejected you and neglected you. You deserve better than that. You deserve it home. You either take my hoof or you con life on the streets of Ponyville. Your choice."

Cozy Glow looked up and realised that this was not a pony at all. Confused and still questioning his trustworthiness, Cozy Glow watched his movements carefully as he kept his hoof extended for her to grab it.

Persisting, he ordered Cozy Glow to grab his hoof.

"What do you want and what would happen if I were to come with you?" Cozy Glow demanded.

With no answer, she lashed out, trying to steal his magic.

"I wouldn't do if I were you," he said.

"Why not? Are you seriously afraid of me?" Cozy Glow asked menacingly.

"No. Not that. I have the same ability, so it doesn't work on me," he replied.

"Well, golly, you could've just told me that before!" Cozy Glow said with an attitude.

He clutched her hoof and they whisked away to Grogar's hideout, where he, Queen Chrysalis,Grogar and soon her inhabited.

As soon as they arrived, it was considerably late, 0:00 to be exact.

So, Cozy Glow dozed off.