• Published 7th Apr 2020
  • 816 Views, 30 Comments

Apex ponies - Oaoadil

  • ...
9
 30
 816

Chapter 1: Arrival

Liberation from the IMC brought chaos in the Outlands. One man took the opportunity and revived the blood sport, Apex Legends. Legends from the all places of Outlands came here for own reasons. Outside the ring they are celebrities, but inside they are equal. There is a principle. They killed you - they are better, you killed them - you are better.

The world's edge

The drop ship was flying through the storm. The aim of the ship is dropping legends on the map. After the year of existence, the quantity of the legends expanded from 8 to 12.

"The same day on the same map." said Mirage, the holographic trickster, the master of deception.

Suddenly, the thunder hit the ship and everyone began looking around.

"What was that ?" asked Mirage.

"Chill out guys. You all know that this is usual anomaly for this planet". said Lifeline, combat medic.

"It is very strange. I looked at the forecast and this supposed to be without the storm." said Crypto, surveillance expert.

"I am not good at the weather prediction, so i don't care about it at all". said Caustic, toxic trapper.

"Of course, you don't care, you are sociopath." said Bangalore, professional soldier.

"I am not concern yourself with the ambitions of the insects".

"Gods are trying to say us something." said Bloodhound, technological tracker.

I think that means the victory will be our." said Pathfinder, forward scout.

"I hope that there will be thunders hitting the ground everywhere, that will be awesome." said Octane, high-speed daredevil.

"I don't think that it is awesome when high voltage bolt hit you." said Wattson, static defender.

"Ugh, weak meatbags, at least you are very good at protecting me from bullets." said Revenant, synthetic nightmare.

"Alright guys, calm down, don't argue because of storm." said Gibraltar, shielded fortress.

"Gibraltar right, calm down." said Wraith, interdimensional skirmisher.

Suddenly he felt something, her voice said that something will happen soon.

"I think we have a problem".

"What is the problem, Wraith? That voice in your head finally disappeared." said Mirage.

"No, it said me that something will happen with all of us."

Everyone looked at each other. They knew that Wraith has voices in the head and sometimes she can see future.

BOOM

Ship began shaking and suddenly the bright light appeared.

Equestria. The princess castle

Celestia suddenly woke and screamed. Guards quickly entered the room and began searching for the enemy. Luna ran to sister, hugged her and asked:

"What happened?"

"Oh, just a nightmare. No worries."

Luna hugged Celestia again, but The princess of sun suddenly felt something.

"Luna, i have a bad feeling."

BOOM

The thunder hit the ground in Everfree Forest.

Both princesses saw that and Luna said: "Guards".

"Yes, princess."

"Send soldiers to the forest and search there for something unusual."

Guards were a little bit confused because Everfree forest is always unusual. But they didn't want to argue with princess and they quickly disappeared.

"What do you think we will find?"

"I don't know, but i am sure that it may be a threat."

In Everfree forest

The yellow stallion in mechanical suit moaned and rubbed his head.

"What happened last night?"

Suddenly he felt something different. He quickly approached a puddle and looked at yourself.

"What the hell i am freaking horse with a horn now, how am i suppose to show yourself in public?"

He grabbed his head and tried to calm himself.

"Alright Mirage, now you are a horse and you must about getting the hell out of this place." He looked at his surroundings and saw that he was in the forest. He felt something in his pocket and saw that it was his Wingman. "At least, i can protect yourself." thought Mirage. He placed his pistol on the belt and went to random direction.

Author's Note:

Legends's cutie marks are the icons of their ultimate abilities.