• Published 12th Apr 2020
  • 375 Views, 15 Comments

The Odysssey of Sunlight Blaze, Crossover Special 2 part 1: In the Pokemon World - Justafanfictioner



Follow the adventures of Sunlight, this time in the fabulous world of Pokemons.

  • ...
 15
 375

Chapter 9: The new member of the Team Blaze

Author's Note:

Sunlight possess habitually 3 artifacts on him, The Mask of Truth, who can make him able to see trough any type of illusion, A shard from the Seaponies magic Pearl, which allow him to freely live underwater without any side effects and finally, an amulet gave by the phoenix queen Zenith, who can grant him the ability to flight. However, in this world, Sunlight just have the Mask, why? who know?

Sunset Shimmer and Sunlight Blaze were almost arrived to Shalour. During the time they walked, Sunlight asked Cinder 2.0 information on the Gym Leader of this city, Korrina. The Motisma-Dex told him that Korrina was a Fighting Type specialist and used a Mega-Lucario. Sunset was hyped because she had a Mega-Gallade, who had the advantage against him. But Sunlight, him, was not so hyped. Now, they were midway to the town.

“That have been 1 whole day since i got that egg, said Sunlight. I think it is about to hatch, i feel the pokemon inside moving.”

“I wonder what sort of pokemon you'll got, said Sunset. Beside, we still have another day of walk before arriving at Shalour City.”

They decided to stop and took a little time to rest.

“Alright, said Sunlight. We will take a pause of 15 minutes, then continue to walk.”

“15 minutes?! She said. I know you have a good shape, but not me, i am not a sporty girl”

“Really, but you look so thin, said Sunlight. If you don’t make sport, how do you keep that silhouette?”

“Hum, this is funny, she said. But actually, i never gain weight of my life, i don’t know why...But told me, how did you get that physique of athlete?”

“One of the advantages to be bound with magic closely, he answered. Is that my body is so hot that any excess of fat in it burn, I can say i am almost born with that beautiful body. But being my sister, you maybe share that similarity with me, i know you are somehow bounded with fire too, not like me, but a little bit.”

“What about your shape?” asked Sunset.

“That must be because i don’t sweat or lost body heat, he said. Sweating is something your body does when he is too hot and need to evacuate the excess of heat.”

“So, you absorb heat instead of evacuating it, said Sunset. If i get it, the more heat you produce the more energy you will have.”

“You’ve got it right, said Sunlight. In fact, if we are both trapped in a desert, i am probably the only one who will still stay fresh and good, he he he!”

“You are not funny, Sunlight, she said. Beside, we can both have a connection with the fire, but for a reason, i am more of a Psychic than a Pyromancer, why?”

“Maybe our parents are the reason we got these powers, answered Sunlight. Maybe they were not like the other ponies, maybe one of our parent was not even a pony...”

“You think our parents weren't like us? She said. That they had the same powers than we have now?”

“Maybe, said Sunlight. I am not sure if i am totally a pony or in this case, a human”

“We really need to know more about our parents, said Sunset. Who they were, why they abandoned us...”

“Maybe we will get some answers one day, he said. For the moment, we have to focus on other things, let’s get back on the road, Sunset.”

Sunlight got up and began to walk, Sunset, tired, asked Gallade to lift her so she wouldn't have to walk. She made a grin to Sunlight and then pull out the tongue.

“Hum, you know what, said Sunlight, this is actually a good idea!”

Sunlight sent Incineroar out of his Pokeball and this one took him in his arm. The pokemon didn’t say anything about it. Sunlight got near Sunset but instead of doing a grin, he did to her a middle finger.

“You think you are better because you have a fastest mount than me? Said Sunset. Don’t take it bad, Gallade...”

“Not only faster, but also more convenient and cozy, he answered. I mean, how long before Gallade’s arm will be tired?”

Gallade stared at Sunlight and said something to him in pokemon language.

“Hum, Cinder 2.0, asked Sunlight. Can you translate what he said?”

Incineroar talked back to Gallade, visibly pissed off by what he said.

“Gallade said: «Don’t underestimate me, stupid human», said the Pokedex. And then Incineroar said: «Don’t call my Master a stupid human, you goofy looking clown»”

“Gallade, Ga! Gallade!!” said Gallade. (English translation of Motisma-Dex: How did you call me, pussycat?!”)

“Inci!! Incineroar!! Roar!! Inci!! Incineroar!!” answered Incineroar. (Translation: A stupid clown, and i am not a pussycat. I can take you down easily if i want too!!)

Gallade dropped Sunset on the ground brutally and rushed in direction of Incineroar. This one also dropped Sunlight, like a potato bag and waited for him. Incineroar grabbed Gallade when he got close enough and threw him in the air, jumped and grabbed him again to finally threw him on the ground. Gallade got up and continued to punch Incineroar, who countered each of the punches threw at him. Before the situation got worse, Sunlight and Sunset placed themselves in front of their pokemons.

“Stop!!” they both said.

The two pokemons stopped fighting and looked at their trainers.

“Me and Sunset were just joking, said Sunlight. We were just picking fun at each other like siblings do.”

“This is true, said Sunset. That was just a friendly discussion between us. We are sorry if you took it personally...”

“Now, Incineroar, excuse yourself to Gallade for calling him an idiot and a clown, said Sunlight. And also for beating him”

Incineroar refused first to obey.

“Incineroar.” said Sunlight with a more severe tone.

The pokemon made what Cinder 2.0 translate like being apologies to Gallade.

“I am proud of you, said Sunlight. I know this is hard to forgive someone when we have a big ego, but you did it.”

“Now, Gallade, said Sunset. Excuse yourself to Incineroar for insulting him, and i don’t want to hear a «but»!”

Gallade, less egocentric, apologized to Incineroar without Sunset having to repeat herself.

“Now, said the two siblings, make a handshake...”

That was very hard for them to do that, but didn't have the choice and did it.

“Perfect, now, let’s continue to walk, said Sunlight. Hum?”

Sunlight’s egg began to crack up.

“Oh, the egg is hatching!! Said Sunset.Wait, Already?”

“That must be because we walked non stop for more than 12 hours, he said. And also because of my high body temperature.”

The egg continued to hatch and after 1 long minute, a little lizard like pokemon broke the shell, revealing itself.

“Wow, who is that Pokemon?” asked Sunlight.

“This is a Charmander, said Motisma-Dex. One of the 3 starter pokemons from Kanto a trainer can choose. This one is a Fire type.”

“Aren’t the Charmanders not orange habitually? Asked Sunset. Because this one is a little bit too...yellow.”

“Hum, this is a Charmander, answered Motisma. If i consult my data, this Charmander happen to be a Shiny pokemon, this is a very very rare abnormally that affect only a very very little number of pokemons of a particular species.”

“How rare we are talking about?” said Sunlight.

“So rare that you have more chance to get hit by an asteroid than encountering one of them in the wild, answered Motisma. Now, for the chances of getting one from an egg, they are even lower. You really have luck, Master!”

“If they are so rare, that must mean they have more power than the other who are not shiny” said Sunset.

“Not at all, said Cinder 2.0. Shiny pokemons are not more powerful, but their rarity is so high that they worth hundreds of millions on the Black Market. Having one with you is sure to make you very popular and draw a lot of attention from collectors”

“Take this, Sunset, said Sunlight. You may have a Legendary Pokemon, can use the Mega-Evolution and have a special crystal for Mew, but i have a Shiny pokemon, Nah!!! And if i am right, Charmander evolve into Charmeleon and then into a Charizard, right?”

“Indeed, said Cinder 2.0. Why are you asking?”

“Because i have on me a Charizardite, he answered. I wonder how a Shiny Mega Charizard would look like...Well, guess i will discover it when Charmander will reach his final stage of evolution...”

Sunlight took the baby pokemon in his arms and cuddled him.

“Hi, little one” he said.

The Charmander laughed and smiled at Sunlight.

“Char!!” he said.

“I will be your father for now on, said the hero. I will take care of you....”

Charminder looked at him with a trusty smile. Then started to cry.

“Oh no!! He must be hungry!!! Said Motisma. Do one of you have baby pokemon food?”

Sunset and Sunlight looked in their bag quickly.

“Fuck!! Said Sunset, we don’t have any baby pokemon food!!”

Mew got out of Sunset’s backpack and disappeared.

“Mew? Where are you going?” asked the girl.

Mew came back a few moments later with baby pokemon food for Fire type Pokemons.

“Where did you find them? Asked Sunlight. Did you stole them?”

“Mew” said the pokemon, laughing.

“Mew said he took some of your gold to buy it, answered Motisma. He also had the idea of taking a bottle with it.”

“Hum, this food is liquid, said Sunset. Sure, Why we don't give him milk instead?”

“Charminder is a Fire type, said Motisma. And like most of the Fire types, he don’t love water and water based liquids.”

“Hum, so what do they drink?” asked Sunset.

“Tamato berry mash, answered Cinder 2.0. Or, basically any spicy berries mash.”

Sunlight took the bottle and filled it with the spicy berry juice, then gave it to Charmander. The baby sucked at the bottle and drank all of the liquid. That gave him enough energy to stand on his legs.

“Look like this Tamato Berry juice have make its effect, said Motisma. Soon, your Charmander will be able to eat solid food, due to the fact their teeth grow fast.”

“How long?” asked Sunlight.

“Around 1 week, answered his Pokedex. But fortunately for you, that juice you gave him will be enough to make him last one day. This thing is very concentrated, you know...”

Sunlight took the Charmander in his arm.

“Let me present you to my friends” said Sunlight.

He sent out all of his pokemons, Sunset did the same with hers.

“Charminder, i present you Incineroar, Houndoom, Delphox and Ninetails, he said. And you, i present the new member of the family, Charminder.”

The first contact happened to be fine. Sunlight’s team quickly accepted the newcomer in their team. Then, Sunset presented herself to him.

“Hi, Charmander, she said. My name is Sunset Shimmer and i am the sister of your father. Wait, that make me an aunt, no? Whatever, i am glad to meet you.”

She touched his head and petted him. The baby pokemon loved it and held her hand in his tiny paws.

“He is so cute!!! she said. Now, meet my team. Gallade, Abra, Kirlia and Mew.”

Abra and Mew got along with the baby quickly, Kirlia had more difficulty, but also got along with him. Gallade, him, stayed silent and at good distance but made a welcome sign to Charmander, like if that was his way to greet him. Sunlight then asked Motisma if he could catch it now, and this one told him that yes, he could. So, Sunlight presented a pokeball to the baby and explained to him that in this way, they will never get separated. Charminder accepted and touched the pokeball, who absorbed him inside. After 3 or 4 movement, it stopped and made a little cling.

“Good, he said. Now that this is done, let’s continue to walk.”

Him and Sunset began to walk again, getting closer and closer from their next objective. But away from them, at the top of a tree, The same pokemon that was looking on Sunset sooner, was actually spying them. He heard everything from their discussion.

”Good, now, i have the certitude that they are not from this world, said the mysterious pokemon. But i need more information and for that, i will continue to spy on them.”

Then, the mysterious entity disappeared like a shadow.