• Published 24th Feb 2020
  • 193 Views, 2 Comments

How it all have REALLY began. - CzechBrony



A story about the true beginning of MLP FiM.

  • ...
 2
 193

Operation Changeling Watch

The night was calm and more beautiful than ever before, and the reason, the return of Princess Luna. Shining Armor, laying down in the grass looked at the night sky as him and his squad has made a pause. They are nearly there, near the borders with changeling lands. As he watches the beautiful skies of Equestria he whispers to himself "good job princess" with a smile on his face. After a while, he closes his eyes and begins to dream about home and his newly found love. His smile widens as he memorize him and his love at Canterlot and whispers once again "cannot wait to see you, my love". As he falls deeper into his fantasies his cheeks begin to take red shape. As the night goes by, a few soldiers on a watch notice a small group of ponies walking just a few meters away from them, but thanks to the high ground they are on, those ponies below could not see them. As this group of ponies walks by, soldiers take cover so they could be almost invisible to those ponies. After those ponies passed, soldiers stood up and continued their patrol.

"We cannot be near the borders yet, it is so peaceful here"
"Indeed, perhaps we are a few kilometers away"
"But the captain said that we are actually almost there, that it is actually in this forest"
"What is in the forest?"
"Our military outpost"
"You mean that one that we´ve overrun yesterday?"
"Probably, If you mea...…..wait a sec....."

The unicorn turned back just in time to see two things, one his friend downed by a changeling, second, a changelings fist in his face.

"For the queen's sake, why do they always talking with each other when on patrol"
"Don´t know, don´t care"

They said as they took bodies into their green magic and took them away from the camp. When Shining was dreaming about his wedding day, he notices that there isn´t something to be noticed, too much quiet. "Strange," he said as he got up on his hoofs and turned. He saw his fellow soldiers, sleeping and snoozing, as for the patrol they were nowhere to be found and so Shining teleported to a position where they should be, but nothing. "Okay this is very strange," he said to himself as he was looking for the patrol.

"Maybe they´ve gone for another patrol round" Shining was thinking
"Sorry sir we are late we were going for another round"
"Oh there you are, don´t do this to me, we are practically on enemy´s field, we must be ready if anything happens"
"Yes sir, sorry sir," said one of the soldiers
"It´s alright just stay frosty"
"Sir yes sir," both soldiers said
"Fine, I will go for the next patrol team so you can have so sleep"
"Thank you, sir," one of the soldiers said

As Shining Armor walks away both soldiers begin to silently laugh.

"He doesn´t suspect a thing"
"Not a single thing"

After a while, Shining Armor returns with the next patrol.

"Alright you two, go get some sleep, I am right behind you," Shining says as he walks with two another guards behind them
"Yes sir, thank you, sir," both soldiers say as they walk further into the camp

"Alright keep patrol as usual and I will check up on you after 5 minutes understood?"
"Yes sir," both soldiers said
"Fine" Shining says as he turns back and begins to walk further into the camp

After the night has passed Shining wakes up everyone and the squad is again moving further to the borders.

"Sir how long before we are there?" one of the soldiers asks
"Soon" Shining replies
"What it means soon sir?"
"In a few minutes, if that´s what you´re asking"
"Yes sir, thank you, sir"

The squad moves further into the forest when they, at last, arrive at the outpost. Two unicorn guards welcome them with the salute to the captain.

"Welcome sir, you were expected a little earlier, did something happened?"
"No nothing, just some did not watch the time, is the path clear?"
"Yes sir we have checked up every path there is and no changelings were to found there"
"Good, alright squad we will have a small break here, I must write to the princess about our progress"

Shining says as he enters the main bunker and closes the door. After a while, Shining comes out and says "alright let's continue" and once again the squad is going, but this time into the changeling lands. After an hour of walking, they found their target, changelings FOB.

"Fine we´ve found the target, now let´s wait until the night comes along, then we will commence assault"
"Sir may I suggest attacking now or tomorrow, we´ve had an hour of walking and hiding"
"No we must take this FOB from changelings, it is crucial to the mission"
"I am sorry what are we assaulting actually?"
"Their Forward Operating Base"
"I see"
"So that we can commence a series of hidden attacks straight on the main hive from multiple directions"
"I see"
"Anything else soldier?"
"No sir, I am just exhausted I will go get some rest"
"Alright I will tell you when to attack"

After a few hours of waiting the night has finally come as did the assault.

"Alright ground team will go and secured the left side, unicorn team will go and secure the right side and the pegasi will secure the air and watch for any contacts understood?" Shining whispers back to his soldiers

When all soldiers nodded, the attack commenced. The pegasi were fast and quickly took off into the clouds. The ground team was slowly approaching from the left side and the unicorn team with Shining in the lead slowly approached from the right side. When ground and unicorn teams we connected again behind the bunker right before it´s entrance, Shining stopped the attack.

"Alright, now let´s burst in and take them down before they even notice us, and I don´t want any kills" Shining whispered to his men "you and you behind me, we are going in" he whispered as two soldiers stood behind him "on my mark, one, two…."
"I am afraid Captain that there has been a slight change of plans," soldier behind Shining said as he pointed his spear on his back "and that the mutiny is actually in place," soldier said as all soldiers behind him started to change into their original changeling forms "and you are actually coming with us for a personal audience with her majesty queen Chrysalis"
"If I were you, I would look behind you first before you decide to do anything," Shining said
"Are you out of your mind you idiot we just surrendered and outnumbered you"
"I wouldn´t count on that"
"Tssss, you useless unicorn"
"Before you will punch him you really should look behind you," another changeling said as he placed his green magic sword next to his neck
"What the…," he said as he turned back and saw his entire squad tied up and surrounded by another group of changelings
"Thanks, Lieutenant"
"No problem Captain" lieutenant said as he took the changeling before him into his magical grasp and thrown him back
"So you really do exist, the Changeling Ghosts"
"Yes we do and we are really your allies if you will complete your promise"
"We will Lieutenant don´t worry, Equestria is generous to its allies"
"Thank you then and please call me……."
"TRAITOR!!!" one of the changelings said
"That or simply Ghost"
"And the real name?"
"You don´t want to know that"
"Fine by me"
"Fine let´s take these into custody, maybe we can learn something from them," they said as they moved forward to the captured changelings
"You will never catch me!" one of the changelings said as he made a big green bubble blast and began to run away
"CATCH HIM!" Shining said as a few men have begun to hunt the changeling down

After a little while, the two soldiers who chased the changeling came back.

"So?"
"He got away sir"
"Good, let´s get inside," Shining said as he entered the bunker "alright everybody here" Good, When the dawn will come we will be done with our mission and back home with our new allies, and so I declare the first phase has been successful, not to the second phase, changelings have multiple bunkers spread across the border, the pegasi team you will fly and put our little presents to all bunkers on the border, we know an exact number of the bunkers thanks to lieutenant here, so we only have one present for each, don´t make any mistakes, we cannot afford them, next the unicorn team each one of you have been equipped with a beacon, you will go to every our bunker across the border and wait for our presents to make a noise and after you will confirm that our present has been delivered you will light the beacon, and as for your ground forces you will take prisoners and along with our new allies and me will deliver them back to Canterlot, any questions?"
….
"No, fine let´s do it"

Meanwhile in the main hive.

"My queen there has been nothing I could do"
"Oh is that so, what about SAVING THAT FUCKING BUNKER" Chrysalis
"But then I would be unable to tell you that they are preparing an attack on the main hive, at least we can prepare"
"Fine, prepare our defenses, yourself and if they will breach us then you shall no longer exist, neither in my hive and neither on this world"
"Yes my queen, thank you," changeling said as he flew away

At dawn, nothing else could be heard then the presents going BOOM. One after the other the changeling bunkers have been destroyed by the explosives. And after those explosions (And one more explosion of the Queen at the main hive) all there could be seen was lights, yellow lights which signaled start on now raising airships and marching armies of Equestria directly into the changeling lands. And for one of those airships headed the opposite way for it was an airship full of captured changelings as well as Shining Armors and Ghosts teams on their way back to Canterlot.