• Published 27th Mar 2020
  • 2,519 Views, 15 Comments

Vegeta’s Sacrifice! - ShirtMechanic



After Vegeta sacrifice himself for the greater good, it had lead him to a new world. His adventure begins now!

  • ...
1
 15
 2,519

Prologue

Prologue

It was a terrible time for the protectors of Earth, they already lost 3 heroes in the last hour. Gohan was killed by Majin Buu and Goku was out cold from the fight with Vegeta. But none of that compares to the decision Vegeta made. Three figures stood alone in a destroyed wasteland, two kids dressed up in gi's looked to a tall figure, brutally beaten. He had spiky long hair that seemed to defy physics. He wore a dark blue training suit that had been ripped to shreds

"Listen, you need... to take good care of your mother," Vegeta explained.

"Huh, take care of mom... but... can't you do that to dad?" Trunks asked.

"You can take care of mom too, can you dad?" Trunks started to get scared, "Why would you say that? Why do you want me to take care of mom? Are you going somewhere?" Trunks questioned, Goten watching, not knowing what to say.

"I want you two to leave and get far away from here," Vegeta sounded hesitant, "As for Buu, I'll fight him alone."

This shocked Trunks and Goten, they didn't want to see him die. "Don't do that!" Goten begged.

"Goten's right! We'll fight with you... you don't want to get killed, do you? You got to let us help you, are you in Goten?" Trunks asked his best friend...

"Yea!"

"See! We're with you!" Trunks look to Vegeta for approval.

"Stop it!" Vegeta hissed, "It's too dangerous for you two... I'll finish this myself."

“Come one! It’ll be easier to beat him with me and Trunks!” Goten said, eager to beat the pink monster.

“We’ll gang up on him, h-he won’t know what hit him!” Trunks said hesitantly.

"Yea you bet, we might do better than what you did!" At that moment, the two immediately covered their mouths.

"Uh oh," Goten said muffled.

There were a couple of moments of silence until Vegeta spoke up. "Trunks... you're my only son and I've never held you once since you were a baby have I?" Vegeta asked. He turned to look at his son and stuck a hand out, "Come here, son."

Trunks took a step back in surprise, "Dad, what's wrong?" Trunks said as he was brought in for an embrace. “This is embarrassing, come on dad… cut it out.” They would be like this for a minute. While one the sidelines, Goten was sucking his thumb

Vegeta looked down one last time at his son, "Trunks, there's something you must know... ... You've made me proud... my son." The prince then let go of Trunks and hit him in the neck, making him go unconscious.

"What did you do to him! Why'd you hit Trunks!" Goten yelled. “What’s wrong with you! why’d you do that to Trunks!”

Out from a distance, Piccolo the Namekian watched the scene unfold, saying nothing. He didn’t want to alert Vegeta of his presence.

Goten ran up Vegeta and grabbed his waist and started to shake him, “Why’d you do that tell me, why did you do that to Trunks! You’re his dad, dads aren’t supposed to do bad things to their sons! Why did you hit him, why did you hurt him like that? Why? WHY!” Goten shouted.

Vegeta finally had enough and punched Goten in the gut, making sure to only make him unconscious. Goten grabbed his stomach and fell onto his knees, that punch made him go out of Super Saiyan, he then fell onto the hard rock land beneath him.

Piccolo flew down from the rock he stood on and landed close to the Saiyan prince, hesitant of what he was going to say.

"Vegeta, I think I understand... and one day... so will Trunks" The namekian answered. They both stared at each other for what seemed like hours but was interrupted by sensing the overwhelming power from Majin Buu heading towards them.

They look to the source to see the pink man child, humming a tune. "Mean big man, which guy hit Buu?" Majin Buu questioned, sounding frustrated.

"Take the two boys as far away from here as possible... go now." The Saiyan prince explained.

"Of course," Piccolo answered. They both walk past each other, Vegeta getting prepared by gathering energy and Piccolo grabbing the children under his arms.

"It's time, hurry!" Vegeta sounded hesitant] like he didn't want to do this. The air started to tense up, the wind being pushed away from Vegeta.

Piccolo hesitantly turns around to see the Prince looking away, focusing on the direction of his destiny. "You'll die, you know that." they stood there for it seemed like hours to them.

"Just tell me one more thing before you go," the Prince asked. "In this otherworld or whatever it's called, will I see Kakarot again?"

Piccolo was hesitant about answering the question but found the right answer. "I couldn't forgive myself if I gave you a false hope at a time like this, so I'll tell you the truth." Piccolo answered, "You won't see him."

Vegeta winced at the last words the Namakian said, hoping he didn't have to go to hell. But that wouldn't be the case.

"You've taken the lives of far too many innocent people, Goku devoted his life to protecting the lives of others, because of his selflessness, he was able to keep his body and travel to King Kai's planet. You, on the other hand, your body will cease to exist and your soul will be sent to a very different one than where the soul of Goku's will end up. And once there your soul will be cleansed and your memories erased, making you into a new life form." Piccolo explained.

"I see, well that's too bad." Vegeta answered, looking towards his fate, Majin Buu was getting closer ever so slowly, "That will be all, now get out of here and hurry!”

"Right!" With that, Piccolo flared his aura and flew off with great speed to get as far away as possible from the dangerous threat.

“Hey wait, You don't leave now” The Majin raised its hand and pointed it at Piccolo, preparing to fire a ki blast.

“Hold on, Majin Buu!” The prince shouted.

“Huh?” Buu looks towards Vegeta, clenching his fist in front of him.

“You'll deal with them, only after you defeated me! Got that, you big pink twerp!” The prince's insult pissed Buu off.

Buu faces Vegeta, clenching his fists and blows steam from his head. “You don't call Buu not nice names, you big meaney!" Buu then blew more steam into the air, "You got a big dirty mouth!"

“Heh,” Vegeta kept laughing at him but knew it wouldn’t last long.

“Buu make you go bye-bye!” The prince laughed more at the monster with no intelligence. "Buu angry now, Buu very angry!"

“Well, now I finally figured out how to deal with you... let’s go!” Vegeta then lifts his left arm to his side and powers up, creating a sphere of ki around him, with another one burning like an inferno, destroying rock formations around him.

“You a big nobody, Buu make you chocolate, Buu eat you... No, Buu feel like make you candy, Buu make you that!” As Buu thought of tasty treats to turn Vegeta into, he didn’t notice the tiny ki particles coming off the Prince.

“Hahaha. You are a fool... The key to defeating you is to obliterate you so completely, that your regeneration won't be possible!” Buu started to notice the ki particles coming off the prince then ki came off him as well.

“Goodbye to you all, Trunks... and Bulma... I’d do this for you... and yes... even for you... Kakarot.” Vegeta looked out into the distance, looking at the peaceful planet one last time. He then gave a mighty yell, full of agony. His screams could be heard for hundreds of miles, but they weren't his only yells. Majin Buu screamed in pain as his body was obliterated with small pieces scattering around, but Vegeta didn't stop there. He wanted to make sure there was no trace of the monster left, but at a cost.

Vegeta felt his body being torn apart, almost like at any moment it would detonate under the pressure, but something odd happened. At that very moment, the power of the blast ripped a hole through dimensions, but Vegeta never noticed. With every second, the rip got larger and larger to the point it was the size of the Saiyan Prince. He was then tugged by its force, Vegeta then noticed the rip through space and time and he tried to resist it, but the amount of damage he received and all of his energy was in the blast, Vegeta couldn't hold it any longer.

He realized it was pointless and let go.

"Dammit... all..." as Vegeta fell through the vortex. The Prince looked around himself to see his normal reality change into a cartoonish one, confusing him greatly. He saw small hints of the dimension that he'll arrive in but his vision was blurry. Eventually, he passed out for exhaustion and floated through the passage.


"Oh my beloved subjects, it's so long since I've seen your precious, little, sun-loving faces" Nightmare moon said with venom in her voice.

"What did you do with our princess?!" Rainbow yelled, she darted towards the dark princess but was stopped by Applejack.

"Woah there nelly!" as AJ bit down on Rainbows tail.

Nightmare moon just laughs at the cyan pegasus's pointless try. "Why, am I not royal enough for you? Don't you know who I am?"

"Oo more guessing games! Um... Poke Smokes, how about Queen Meanie, no Black Snooty. Yes, Black Snoo-" Pinkie excitedly said before an apple was shoved into her mouth by Applejack.

Nightmare looked at Fluttershy and leaned towards her, scaring away her birds, "Does my crown no longer count now I've been imprisoned away for a 1000 years," She then looked to Rarity who was frightened as well. "Did you not recall the legend, did you not see the signs?"

"I did!" A voice called out. Nightmare Moon turned to see a purple unicorn with a dark purple mane. " And I know who you are, you're the mare on the moon. Nightmare Moon!" Everypony gasped by the name that they feared for many years.

"Well well well, somepony who remembers me. Then you also know why I'm here." The dark mare flapped her wings to show elegance.

"You're here to... to..." Twilight got nervous and stopped talking, making Nightmare Moon chuckled.

"Remember this day little ponies, for it's your last. From this moment, the night... will last... forever! Hahaha!" Her mane then created a cyclone indoors while lightning struck the ground. But something unusual happened, a portal opened in the middle of the storm and threw a creature into an open area, surprising the ponies and Nightmare Moon. "What is this?"

The creature looked like it was beaten to death, it had spiky golden hair that turned black, wearing a torn-up training suit and white gloves and boots. It's none other than Vegeta.

"What is that thing?" A pony called out.

"What is it wearing!" Rarity blurted out, "It's so dreadful!" Everypony looked at her with a 'really' plastered across their faces. She chuckled nervously.

Twilight walked over to Vegeta to inspect him but was stopped by Applejack.

"Ah' wouldn't go by that thing partner." Applejack said, glaring at Vegeta.

"Why?"

"Because it could've been summoned here by Nightmare Moon."

Fluttershy ignored Applejack's comment and walked over to the beaten prince and inspected him. She turned back to her friends with a scared look, "He's hurt really bad!" Fluttershy said.

"Fluttershy get away from it!" Rainbow Dash said with a hint of fear, Fluttershy gave her an odd look. "It's looking right at you!"

Fluttershy turned around to see Vegeta looking at her with a dead stare, frightening the shy pegasus.

The prince looked around himself and saw ponies surrounding him, who was staring at him with disbelief, "What are you all looking for!" Vegeta spat.

All the ponies except the mane 6 and Nightmare Moon, ran out of the building

"Hey, buster!" Rainbow yelled, "What's your problem!"

"What's it to you?" said Vegeta, struggled to get up to one knee, but when he did. The ponies realized how badly wounded he was. His top was almost gone, holding on by a small piece of his clothing, his pants were ripped in places. One of his gloves was missing and the boots were almost ripped to shreds.

Vegeta got up onto his feet and grunted with each step as he was slowly making his way to the door.

"No way you’re leaving on my watch!" yelled Rainbow. She sped towards the Saiyan with haste. Vegeta noticed this and smirked, just as Rainbow was about to strike the Saiyan, he moved to the right at speeds nopony can trace. Rainbow Dash was shocked.

"Pfft, your nothing compared to me," said Vegeta, appearing behind the blue pegasus.

"Wha! How did you?" said Rainbow, frightened at the sheer speed of the Saiyan, this only continued to please the prince.

"Stop ignoring me!" screamed Nightmare Moon, this caught the interest of Vegeta. The Saiyan Prince got a good look at the night pony, she had a pitch-black coat with wings and a horn on her forehead, and light blue eyes with its pupils slitted like a snake. It also wore silver armor across its body and head.

"Who are you?" asked Vegeta. This got Nightmare Moon's attention and she grinned.

"I'm Nightmare Moon, the pony that will encase this world with an eternal night!" boasted Nightmare Moon. She only heard chuckling from the Saiyan, further angering her, to the amusement of the Saiyan.

"Pfft and why's that, you want to rule the world with an iron fist?" Vegeta mocked, "Because trust me, it never works out". He then noticed the rise of power emitting from the night pony, but it was nothing compared to him.

"Let's see thou mock thee after this!" yelled Nightmare Moon, charging a powerful magic blast with her horn. The mane 6 noticed this and fled from the Saiyan.

"Yo dude!" Rainbow Dash yelled, "Move out of the way!"

But it didn't reach the Saiyan, he was lost in thought on how weak Nightmare Moon was.

'I'm not going to get a workout out of this, this isn't even a warmup.' Vegeta thought as he saw the magical blast flying towards him at speeds faster than the normal eye, but Vegeta just smirks.

"Watch out!" Twilight yelled, but it was too late. The blast hit the Saiyan and blew upon contact, dust and smoke had filled the room and the lungs of the ponies, sending them into a coughing fit.

"What a foolish ape, thou never stood a chance." Nightmare Moon laughs maliciously. The night pony then turned into a stary mist and flew out the building, into the dark everfree forest.

"Hey get back here!" Rainbow yelled, following Nightmare to the best of her ability, but lost sight of her in the starry sky. “The night will last, forever?” Rainbow asked herself in disbelief. She then flew back into town hall to see if her friends were ok.


“Pfft, what a weak attack,” Vegeta commented as the dust settled, “She did that to get away, what a coward.” The Saiyan Prince looked at his surroundings to see the shocked faces of everypony in the room. He smirked as the purple one kept muttering how he shouldn’t have survived that attack while the others just stood still in shock.

“Wha… Who are you?” Twilight had managed to get some words out but then went back to muttering how he survived the attack.

“Hmph, I’m the Prince of all Saiyans, Vegeta.” Vegeta answered with a smirk, “Now answer me this, “Wherein Dende’s name am I?”

Author's Note:

This sounds like the beginning in the old version but has little hints of DBZ Kai in it. I hope you like this new story and want more, catch you later!