• Published 27th May 2020
  • 826 Views, 25 Comments

X! Equestriatale - Djclarke3



Twilight wakes up only to realize that her country is completely gone into white nothingness.

  • ...
2
 25
 826

II-Celestial Kaiserherz(Celestia and Asgore)

“Hello there, pal! Howzit Going!” A voice said.

“Ink…! Nice to see you again, dear friend.” X!Gaster said happily.

“I just came to visit you for a while and make sure you’re doing good with your creations.” Ink said concerned. “I have seen you did something here. Was it a Reset? You don’t seem motivated.”

“No” X!Gaster replied. “I did something else... I think I am a bit of a perfectionist...I-I’m sorry, it’s just...I want to use all the potential of my power for something I was thinking about before.”

“Which power?” Ink asked.

“...Are you sure you want to see it?” X!Gaster replied curiously.

X!Gaster immediately summoned the Overwrite button in his hand. “Overwrite. The power to completely change anything, the reality itself of an alternate universe.” X!Gaster explained. “T-That is how it will work with my future experiment. This is just like a game I want to explore.”

Little Sunset and Chara were holding out their heart lockets while glancing at X!Gaster and his new friend. Ink began to get curious about this new idea. “...Changing everything? I don’t know. I don’t think that’s ok…”He said reassuringly.

Little Twilight and Frisk were giving out flowers to the rest of the group. XGaster smiled at Ink. “It won’t break the truce you made with that person. I...want to find the best for them. Please, I need you to understand…I have always dreamed about creating something like this and...thanks to you I got the perseverance I need.”

Little Starlight and 13 year old Brandon joined with the others. X!Gaster made a serious face. “I’m sure both of us will have fun with it. We can play anytime, anywhere. It will be the best thing you will ever seen.” He stated.


Entry number 0, timeline 2

(X!Gaster was standing with the others, Meeting with royalty. Chara and Sunset were unhappy with what was going on, Twilight and Frisk didn’t understand why this was happening again, but they decided to go with it. While Brandon and Starlight were concerned about the situation.)

“I have overwritten the previous timeline in a new story.”

(X!Gaster gives them to the King and Queen of monsters and the two pony princesses)

“The children and 13 year old will be surrounded by my creations.”

(Chara and Sunset glanced behind them angrily)

““Not again”- said one of them.”

(X!Gaster angrily glared back them)

“I DO NOT ACCEPT THAT WORD IN MY UNIVERSE.”


Chara and Sunset were sitting on the balcony of the castle. They both felt sad by the fact that they enjoyed their previous universe before it got erased.

Twilight and Frisk looked at them while holding Asriel’s little hands. Asgore on the other hand, was talking to Celestia when he noticed something was wrong with the two.

Asgore and Celestia both hate seeing their daughters look sad. It pains them even more when they aren’t playing with their siblings.

“This is the perfect day to play outside with your siblings. Why the long face, you two?” Asgore asked curiously.

Chara and Sunset didn’t look at them at all, while still holding their heart lockets.“We wouldn’t be upset if at least everyone could remember something that happened a long time ago,” Chara replied.

“Something from the past? Sadly you’re right, little one. I don’t have any idea what you are talking about... but if something really bad happened before, you shouldn’t be upset because of it,” Celestia stated as she and Asgore smiled. “Learn from the past, and don’t let it happen again. Don’t let that make you a prisoner.”

“You’re young individuals that must be happy. And we’re old creatures willing to be the best parents for you guys,” Asgore said happily, “So, what do you say? Can we help you create some good memories for the future?”

Chara and Sunset looked at their lockets and then back at their parents. Asgore proceeded to hug Chara with his right arm, while Celestia put her left wing over Sunset’s back. “Of course you can, dad," Chara replied.

“Same thing, Mom,” Sunset also added.


A few years have passed, and Brandon and the others are now fully grown adults again. Everyone was enjoying the friendship festival. Asgore was enjoying some delicious chocolate ice cream alongside Chara, Asriel, Sunset, Cadence and Celestia who was enjoying her chocolate cake.

Frisk and Twilight were eating their popsicles with Tempest Shadow and Sans. “Man, I don’t understand how everyone here can wear so many clothes in summer. It must feel like burning in hell, right, Sans?” Frisk asked.

“Nah. Me and Tempest managed to sell them a box full of sunscreen bottles that we tested. Their skins will be super safe, heheh.” Sans said looking out in the distance. “It’s good to see both of your siblings smile and enjoy with everyone. Asgore and Celestia are so good at encouraging people, aren’t they?”

Twilight and Frisk smiled by what Sans said. “It’s kinda ironic. Remember what we talked about a few years ago?” Twilight asked. Sans and Tempest glanced at the two.

Asgore and Celestia were crying tears of happiness after they both ate their deserts. “How can it be possible that someone with a lack of empathy could create good-hearted beings like Celestia and my father?” Frisk stated happily. “Me and the others can’t understand X!Gaster at all, but we’re glad he could give us something better than him.”

Tempest looks at two with concern. “If it’s ok that I know this? What if he decides to end with this? What could we do for you two?” she asked.

“Those two humans and ponies have someone who helps them to be stronger. We have someone reliable that can listen to us,” Twilight replied. “If anything happens, we can fight the pain. No matter how hard he tries, he cannot make us forget. Our siblings and us are not his creations, after all.”

As the conversation was going on with the four, X!Gaster was unhappy with the situation. It came to his attention that something wasn’t right with what was happening. The fact that Twilight said that, made him realize that some things don’t go his way.


Entry number 1, timeline number 2

“Too much happiness. At this point I will not be able to create the best story in the entire multiverse. Maybe...death can make this more interesting!”

(Everyone was standing near Sans and Tempest, who were at the peak of dying. It was depressing with what was going on with the unicorn and skeleton. X!Gaster didn’t feel guilt at all, instead he was happy.)

“Everyone looks affected by these losses. Especially the three humans and ponies.”

(As a few days pass by, everyone came outside to see a horrific site as Asgore and Celestia have been both impaled by something through their chest. Chara and Sunset were devastated and furious, Luna and Toriel were both crying of their lost loved ones while Frisk and Twilight were trying to comfort them, and Brandon and Starlight were both traumatized by the sight of their deaths. X!Gaster on the other hand, was smiling at this sight of despair while wiping his left hand with a rag.)

“Their reactions are worth observing. This atmosphere makes me feel like what Ink described as 'Excitement'.”

(Alphys who was standing next to him, was horrified by the site as well. She wasn’t able to do anything, but watch as she knew what actually happened.)


Entry number 2, timeline number 2

(The six were standing outside, near the graves of their families and friends. X!Gaster however was inside, sitting on a chair feeling guilty.)

“Have I done something awful? No...this is how real life is supposed to work. Evolution requires sacrifice.”

(Chara and Sunset both angrily glared at X!Gaster with red glowing eyes.)


Entry number 3, timeline number 2

“There is nothing left. Time to overwrite this story again.”

Chara immediately grabbed the collar of his jacket while looking furious at him. “ENOUGH. DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY!? WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM THEM!?” She roared.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?” Sunset shouted.

X!Gaster gave Chara and the others a stern look. “I will put it in words that you can understand. If you ever want to see your family and friends again...I must overwrite this timeline. Can you please let me work?” he asked.

Chara, having no choice, decided to let go of X!Gaster in anger. X!Gaster summoned his OVERWRITE button and pressed it.

“Good.” Was all he said before everything faded to black.

Author's Note:

Hey guys, DjClarke here.

So I have a few things to say about this story.

1. The original X-tale had the two characters Frisk and Chara as guys, but in this story they are considered Girls.

2. The word Kaiserherz means imperial heart In German.