• Published 9th Jan 2020
  • 747 Views, 0 Comments

The Summer Sun Stakeout - TheSuperTransformerFan



The Power Rangers and Mane 6 try to defend the Summer Sun Festival before the Legion of Doom tries to wreck it.

  • ...
4
 0
 747

Prologue: Road Trip For Villains!

It was a normal day...or night in Evox’s lair when Grogar, the blue necromancer goat was getting ready to leave for a very important announcement by Evox when he heard someone speak up.

“ Where are you going?“, a voice asked. Grogar turned around, and saw that it was the Cybervillain Blaze.

“Since you five have retrieved my Bewitching Bell and turned it into a robotron, we have just the edge we need to defeat Twilight and her friends and the Power Rangers!” Grogar said to Blaze, a smile on his face.

“GROGAR!!!” Evox shouted nearby. He was not willing to wait a minute for his comrades to arrive.

“Coming...” he said. He turned to the avatar. “Master Evox needs me. I have to go, but I think you five can handle the mission you have set out for wrecking havoc on our enemies.” He left to go to Evox.

“Understood, Grogar.” Blaze said. He waited until Grogar was gone, then he turned to face the comrades who were just starting to come out. “He’s gone.” He said strict, but calm.

A black queen-sized changeling...Queen Chrysalis was coming out to greet the avatar. “Why did you do it, Blaze?” She asked to him, still in a funk from their last mission. She had suggested to let Grogar think that they were his servants, and later they could hatch their own plan to backstab him. But, Blaze had ignored her and decided to rather help him, by turning the bell into a robotron. “I mean I know it was a good idea to turn the bell into a robotron, but just...why did you insist on helping Grogar rather than backstabbing him?”

“Why do you say that?” Blaze asked her.

A red centaur...Tirek came out to answer that question. “Well, it’s just...it’s just...”

“It’s just that none of us trust him.” A small filly with a blue Shirley Temple mane...Cozy Glow finished Tirek’s answer.

“That’s just what I was going to say.” The centaur said to her. “But just...why did you do it?”

“Because it was certain it was what I wanted to do, Tirek.” Blaze said sternly. “That’s the difference between you and me: I’m certain, and your a walking red burlap sack filled with giant turds!”

Tirek was taken aback by this. “You know, Blaze you’re really tearing it into me right now. Y’know...words hurt...”

“Alright, HOLD ON!” The other avatar...Roxy spoke up. “We need to find a way to defeat our enemies...and that’s why using Bell-Tron against the rangers AND the elements will be satisfying.” She said with an evil smirk.

If we can figure out how to use him.” Tirek added. They had just brought out Bell-Tron when they had retrieved the bewitching bell, but haven’t found a way of how to use him in a mission yet.

Just then, Bell-Tron came onto the scene, all excited with glee! “Did I hear someone call out my name?” He asked. Are you ready to toll the bells for the Rangers and Ponies yet?”

“We won’t need you yet.” Blaze told the bell-like robotron. “We’ll need you when the time is right. Now is not one of those times.”

“Oh, okay!” The bell robotron understood. “If you need anything, you know where to find me!” And with that, he clinked his bell-like tongue, and hopped away to another room in the base.

“We just need something new that the rangers wouldn’t suspect,” the crimson avatar said. “Something unexpected..”

Just then a familiar new robot arrived on the scene and broke the silence. “Blaze!” He said. The legion jumped in shock of this new alien. But not Blaze. He knew this familiar robot really well. He stepped up to him.

“Hello, Vargoyle.” He said dryly.

Cozy Glow was shocked. “You know this creature?” She asked him.

“Yes, I do!” He said in seriousness. “This robot was an early creation of Scrozzle’s. He once threatened us with the withdrawal of HIS fury cells!” He turned to the silver-blue humanoid robot with metal dreadlocks who just growled.

“YOUR fury cells?” She asked. The robot responded by almost punching her to the ground. She jumped back in shock.

“Care to repeat that, KID?!” He asked. The legion started to back away. “Such fools...” he said. “I oughta crush you like the fleas you are!” He aimed his sword at the chess filly.

Blaze reacted quickly. “I will do the crushing around here!” The robot growled again.

“No, you DON’T!” He started to say, but Chrysalis stopped him from doing anymore damage.

“Hold it!” She said to the robot. “I’m not thrilled about this either, but we’re ALSO trying to stop the Power Rangers and the Elements of Harmony as well!”

That got his attention. “What are the Elements of Harmony?” He asked.

“They’re pony versions of the Rangers...” she said quickly. Vargoyle raised his sword, but she finished. “But they’re here for the same goal...to save the universe!” He stopped and quickly understood as he lowered his sword down.

“Hmmmmm.....interesting!” He said, as he pondered the recent knowledge in his brain. “What else?”

“Twilight Sparkle, the leader of the Elements of Harmony, may be the worst, but she does know stuff.” The chess filly said to him. “She once said the Archives in Canterlot has a restricted area.”

“And where would that be?” Vargoyle asked.

“That’s in Equestria...where the Elements live.” Blaze said. “That’s the royal capital of that realm. We’re going to crash a little party there and no doubt the rangers will be there too! You’ve been wanting to defeat them for quite some time now.” He extended his arm to Vargoyle to make a peace offering. “So join us, and the Power Rangers and Elements will be RIGHt under your feet!”

Vargoyle looked at Blaze, and then the legion. He thought about it, and made up his mind. “I guess it IS time...” he reached out to shake the avatar’s hand. “...for now.”

“Celestia and Luna love to hoard information for themselves.” Roxy informed the robot. “If there's an answer, it's there.”

“My triumphant return to Canterlot?” Chrysalis beamed. “I like the sound of that.” She said.

“So, what are you waiting for?” Vargoyle shouted out In excitement! “Let’s go show those rangers and ponies what we’re made of!”

“Oh, my gosh!” Cozy whooped. “Road trip!”

Blaze took THREE robotron creation keys and gave one to Roxy and one to their new robot recruit. “Then, let’s go!” He said, pointing them in the right direction. “To the Castle of Canterlot!”

Author's Note:

That’s the prologue! Vargoyle has JUST been recruited into the Legion of Doom! What do you think they will have in store for the goof side? Stay tuned to find out! Also, in the meantime...HAPPY NEW YEAR’S DAY! My first fanfic of 2020! That’s a big deal!