• Published 5th Jan 2020
  • 597 Views, 8 Comments

The missing Rainbow.. - Arial_Dreemmurr



After being invited to the rainbow festival, Rainbow Dash leaves to preform her Sonic Rainboom there. But her friends start to worry when she's away longer than expected..

  • ...
2
 8
 597

The found Rainbow..

They openned the door and saw a even bigger machine with a pony next to it on the floor. It was Rainbow Dash. But almost all her colours were gone and she looked defeated and in pain. She could barely keep her eyes open. She noticed them and she tried to say something but she was toon weak to.

"Rainbow Dash!!" They all said in unison and they quickly ran to see if she was ok.

"Rainbow Dash are you ok?" Twilight asked with a worried look on her face. Rainbow Dash didn't say anything again but it was obvious she wasn't ok. Twilight let the spell go and Jasper got down too. He didn't say anything and got a remote from a small table. Rainbow Dash looked very scared now.

Apple Jack looked angry at Jasper. "What did you do to her!?"

"I can show you. But I suggest you stay back." He said very calmly and a grin. He held the remote in his hooves and was going to press it.

"..N-No…" Rainbow Dash quietly said before he pressed the button and felt a big shock trough her entire body. some of her colour faded away and a tube being filled with a rainbow liquid. After the shock Rainbow Dash fainted. Jasper just laughed and put the remote down. "You wanted to see right? And I did what you asked."

Twilight noticed a small tube in her cutiemark and it was connected to the machine. She wispered to Apple Jack. "I'm dealing with Jasper. You guys get Rainbow Dash out of here." She pointed at the tube and walked to Jasper.

"Do you know what you're doing here!? You're hurting a element of harmony! Our friend! And you just did this and lied to our face about it! When Celestia hears about this you will be in big trouble!" She said angry at Jasper.

"Does it look like I care? It was all worth it. She was the best pony I ever got! She got us more colour than any pony ever did before! I don't care if you take her away. Or tell Celestia. Don't think this is the first time this happened." He brushed it off not seeming to care at all.

Twilight accepted it but wasn't going to let it go. "Alright then. But you're not getting away with this without consequences."

Meanwhile.

"How do you get this thing out?" Apple Jack asked while trying to get the tube out.

Fluttershy stopped her and pointing at her flank. "You can't just pull it out! That will hurt her even more.. Also her cutiemark.."

"What else can we do? Cut it off?" Rarity asked.

"I got a tool for that!" Pinkie Pie said as she pulled a scissor from her hair and gave it to Apple Jack. "Thx Pinkie. Now let's hope this works.." Apple Jack carefully placed the scissor and cut it off. There was still a small part in her flank but they could get that out later. Apple Jack gave Twilight a sign and got Rainbow Dash out of there. Twilight levitated Rainbow Dash out of the house and got her to a save place.