• Published 18th Dec 2019
  • 346 Views, 7 Comments

Smolder and the dragon lord's/book one dragon magic - Technoweb



Smolder find's a scroll with a map to different dragon lord's.

  • ...
3
 7
 346

Dragon of the bored

Author's Note:

A start to a new story arc where smolder find's something that can change the history of dragons kind forever

Date 3/3/2019

Smolder here don't know why I keep putting "smolder here" this is my fireproof journal with five fireproof Lock's on it,but I am really fucking mad right now I fuck up big time so what happened so I tried to do a spell out of this book called "simple spell for beginners" it forgotten to said for ponys only,why because I did a spell to change a apple taste to a banana but what happened i blew the apple up having it grow big and a rush of liquid flooding the whole school and headmare twilight having a long talk with me on how and I quote "Dragon can't comprehend magic like unicorns and can't use magic at all and any other pony or dragon will tell that dragon can't do magic and that's that." End quote I can't tell how many talks like that we had so many times so as punishment I being forced to clean up all the liquid witch is so hard and that not the worst thing headmare twilight took away my phone like she's my own mother and took away my TV and my favorites books and comics books except my journal but won't let me leave the school and has my teacher professor breakdown and knockout(in story"skywarp vs friendship") and to me it fucking bullshit but hopefully I can escape and see the outside again well am going to bed.

Smolder out

-------------------------------------------------------------

The next day smolder was cleaning up the headmare office under the watch of headmare twilight and her helper spike the dragon.

"Well smolder at the rate you're going you will be done in no time."said twilight

"whatever Ms kill joy." smolder mumbled under her breath.

"What was that smolder?" Twilight asked.

"Umm nothing Ms twilight." Smolder said.

"Hey twilight the new text books came in today"spike said

"Alright umm smolder stay here and keep cleaning me and spike will be back in a while after I get the textbooks in the classrooms I'll check on you and if you get done early just go back to your dorm." Twilight said.

When twilight left smolder got the room done in a few minutes.A wild thought hit Smolder wanted to search for her phone when twilight was putting the new book in each class which will will take a long time. she started with the confiscated closet but finding things she didn't want to touch or look at.

"Let see dildos hell no, porn tapes what the fuck who brings these shit to school" smolder said "what else some beer I'll just safe this for later think you boys trying to impress there girlfriends especially you gallus especially when we have some drinks before bed and wake up satisfied I should get back on track, what else some drugs some weed,coke,and some ugh heroine, play boys,and no phone well fuck."

Smolder search the drawer of the headmare desk for her phone.

"Let's see what we got here"smolder said"book orders, the answer to next week test I'll take that, some letters from princess Celestia and Luna, her diary maybe later and jackpot my precious."

Smolder put her phone in her backpack she brought from class before cleaning up the headmare office and was about to leave but something caught her eye. She saw something shiny under the desk.

"Well well well what do we have under here?" Smolder said.

She found a trap door under the desk finding three things, a scroll,a book and a map. She brought the things back to her dorm alone because her friend's was out in ponyville having fun without her, she wanted to go with them but headmare twilight won't let her out like a prisoner and her and gallus only see each other during lunch probably the only time she had freedom. She sat down on a green beanbag chair she got at her last birthday and begin to read the book.

"The dragon lord's made back in 1/27/2019 that not long ago" smolder said.

She read the book cover to cover loving each word understanding more about her own kind and about how dragons can do magic and much more now knowing that she was lied to, she looked at the scroll seeing the first dragon lord "Mags the dragon lord of magic" and explain about her magic Temple in the far north from the dragon lands and she knew she had to find her so she came up with a plan. She knew headmare twilight finish the first floor of the school and now move to the second floor and needed to pack quick as possible.

She got her phone,the scroll,map,and the book,the beer she took a sleeping bag,and all her bit (it equals up to 357.32 dollars) her charger and most importantly her fireproof journal to write down her adventure. She sneak out from a secret tunnel that headmare twilight put in the school Incase the school need to be effectuated but for her it's the perfect escape route for her.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight got done with the books she went back to her office she was surprise at smolder work but was shock to see the trap door under her desk.

"Hey spike did you know were my stuff went?"twilight asked

"Umm no did you check your drawer?"spike asked

Twilight check her drawer and now knows how took her stuff.

"Hey spike can you please check on smolder for me?"twilight asked

"Sure number one dragon helper on the case."spike said a little bit little spike come back with worry on his face"umm twilight I don't know how to tell you this but smolder is gone."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE GONE- oh umm sorry for yelling at you"twilight said

"It ok twilight I know you didn't mean to I'll go and look for her."
N
"Alright spike I'll asked her friend's if they saw her."twilight said

And the two set off to looked for smolder.

------------------------------*-----------------------------

Smolder found the ended of the tunnel and ending up near the train station. She looked at the map to see where she needed to go. She needed to go to a place call scale mountain were she will needed to go to a small town called scaleVille a small town of ponys and dragons that live together and then climb the mountain to find Mags. She went to the ticket counter to get her ticket to scaleVille.

"Well hello ma'am what can I get for you today"said the ticket seller

"Umm one ticket to scaleVille please."smolder said

"You want to go there,they say there a evil Cult that hunts dragon and dose God knows what to them."the ticket seller said

"I don't care I just need a ticket to scaleVille."smolder said

"Ok umm do you want a cabin car?" Asked the ticket seller

"Yes,yes I do."smolder answered

Smolder got her ticket and waited for her train and pass the time she check her social media and saw that her friend's having a good time at sugar cube corner with a picture with the caption"we miss you smolder" smolder laughed and was about to text gallus but stop and didn't want to get him in trouble once headmare twilight found out she's gone.

"ALL ABOARD NEXT STOP SCALEVILLE!"a conductor yelled

Smolder went to her room in the cabin room and layed downed on a bed after setting her backpack next to her and took out a bottle of beer and begin to unwind right before the train started moving and she started to fall asleep knowing the long road ahead of her and know this is just the beginning.

The end of chapter one