• Published 26th Nov 2019
  • 776 Views, 23 Comments

Vacation for Three Please - Blues Rider



Fame has stiffled the main six's chances of a relaxing holiday in Equestria. But Rarity forms a new plan, involving a certain mirror. However herself, Applejack and Rainbow Dash might find it more complicated than they thought.

  • ...
1
 23
 776

HIATUS CATCH UP

The story so far (for those who read the first half but don't want to re-read the first half having returned to this story after a six month hiatus).

[Spoilers for the first half]

Six years after the coronation of Twilight Sparkle.

Rarity, Applejack and Rainbow Dash are searching for a suitable holiday destination. However because they're so famous in Equestria they get spotted everywhere they go, making it very hard to holiday IN Equestria.

Fluttershy gave Rarity the idea to holiday with Sunset Shimmer in the mirror world, and after some persuading, Twilight agreed to the plan.

After a lengthy induction and explanation, the group meet with Sunset Shimmer early in the morning so as not to be spotted by other humans.

After the early morning start, and some time getting used to their new bodies, Rarity, Applejack and Rainbow Dash were led by Sunset to the beach, where they spent an exciting and relaxing morning.

Sunset then took the group to the mall, where Applejack and Rainbow went to get lunch while Sunset took Rarity shopping. However human-Rarity arrived unexpectedly at the mall and tried to hit on Applejack.

Rarity and Sunset return to find human-Rarity, Applejack and Rainbow shocked by the situation. Applejack had to explain that she and Rainbow Dash were a couple. Meanwhile human-Rarity explained that she and human-Applejack were a couple.

The group swiftly split so as to not raise suspicions. However upon returning to Sunset's Maisonette, Rarity found herself in an extremely anxious mood. Rarity has failed to find a partner in Equestria, and has sometimes been known to question her sexuality, but never explore it. However discovering her mirror-self is a lesbian and with AJ makes her question everything, sending her into an anxious spiral.

Human-Rarity and human-Applejack get into a fight, and Rarity doesn't want to cause any trouble, so they decide to head back home the following morning.

However mirror portal closed itself for unknown reasons. Trixie was on the Equestria side of the portal and immediately contacted Starlight to contact Princess Twilight to try discover what happened to it.

Stuck in the human world, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow and Sunset head to Equestria Land where they enjoy a morning on the roller coasters, but when Vignette Valencia turns up and asks for a selfie between Rarity and AJ kissing, things turn awkward.

Enraged, Rainbow dashes out of Equestria land, with everybody trailing behind her.

Now on with the story.