• Published 27th Oct 2019
  • 179 Views, 3 Comments

Fallout Equestria Main Objective: Saving Everyone - Darkstory



near Rambling Rock Ridge the stable 83 have been open 2 time. The first person get out for explore and the other for save his daughter.

  • ...
 3
 179

Chapter 1 : Getting out of Stable 83

Life is monotonous in Stable-83. The walls look all the same with the same dazzling white colors and threads and pipe that come to change the monotony of these walls similar to becoming sleepy. Being the head of security gives me a lot of free time when the only thing that breaks the routine is when you find Cider Party still vomiting on the halls and that me and my teams have to return her to the infirmary or his room. The alcohol is supposed to be reserved for the section of the bar but she always manages to slip some outside. Like yesterday:


"Hey Cider Party where do you go with this bottle of Whisky? We are in the obligate to ask you to give it to us fastly or it will have consequence."

"Me giving you my alcohol? Never! I will drink it where and when I will want to."

"Well you'll have to stop or we will have the duty to arrested you."


After the fourth time that she was drinking alcohol outside of the bar I was not that gent with her. We have to pass the good image for the youngs. She will have a long time for think how to have a better behaviour during her detention time.


The best day was always Sunday because Melody Divine was giving a concert in the auditorium, and everyone was present and we could listen to her sweet and soothing melody. Her music was always resonating in the speakers of Stable-83 that was allowing us to entertain us every day but I think it’s always better when we are listening to the person during a concert. His music was always enchanting us and help breaks the monotony of the Stable with some differents songs. We could have probably become mad without that.


But there was nothing better to go back to my neighborhoods to spend time with my daughter Glowing Star. For me she was representing the most precious thing I have in the world. She was the world for me because since the death of my wife in a accident she have becoming more distant with me and she was avoids me cause she was taking me of responsible of his dead and I was not wanting her to run away from me. She was really close to her before and even after sevens years of separation she was mourning.


She was making and makes me again so proud, however, that she’s goes beyond every day in her studies in pre-war history to learns as much as possible about our old nation called Equestria. According to what she taught me zebras and ponies would have fought a great war 150 years ago that would have lasted more than 10 years and whose outcome would be the complete destruction of our country and the destruction of our capital Canterlot. The zebras would have used a powerful weapon known as the Balefire which is a sort of equestrian over powering missile.Most of the people are according to say that the zebra's have stole it and they have reproduct more or it's a pony traitor have give them.


My daughter as daughter of the chief of security was having certain privilege like being the personal secretary of our Overmare who is a kind of leader for us taking her power directly from the fallen princess. It’s a mother-daughter position since the Stable creation 150 years ago. I don't know why but my daughter often was staying very late in the Overmare office. Maybe they were talking about history or politics but it's not my very strong subjects, for me who wants to live a simple life. My daughter Glowing Star, told me they were on a secret project they were working on but if all was going well I know all earlier than what expected.


4 days pass after have she told me that I may know what is the project she worked on with the Overmare after my patrol. I was on my ordinary schedule when suddenly a alarm sounded through the speakers over all the stable. Then the voice of the Overmare was warning me through my Pipbuck that the door to the outside have been open and that I will have to go immediately closing it before a habitant can go out or worst if something can go in. Then when I was running for the stable-83 door I thought of a disaster scenario as an attack or worse. When I was younger, there were horror story nights where stories were told and one that have particularly fearing me was the one with the iron demons ponies armed with powerful fire-spitting weapons had managed to enter in my stable to kill all those who I loved there.


When I got there the door was closed behind the or the fugitives and I saw the bodies of my two service guards unconscious near the opening console. The rest of my team informed me that one of the habitants had fled and we were still trying to find out who it was. With the radio from my Pipbuck I called the rest of the team to help me find out what happened and also to said to the other ponies that all was under our control. Thanks to the surveillance cameras but it was a big surprise to find my own daughter was the one who run away from the stable that was been closed since the last 150 years . The Ovemare after I have revealed this information, she have asked me immediately in his office for giving it my feelings and maybes I may have some information to know the reason of the escape..


“So you have no idea why your own daughter come out of a closed stable since now 150 years?"

"I thought like the majority that the door was sealed and I think you owe me an explanation on this secret project that you have shared with my daughter. She spoke very vaguely and I think there is maybe a connection between today's events and this secret".

"I admit there is a connection. I asked him to help me decipher as a secretary a message encrypt assuming it was a commanding from the first Overmare Precious Ruby on the main management console. In appearance the message was not dangerous just a little guide on a PDA that youre girl was keeping for continue his research on our past. she probably find the code for open the Stable door. I don’t know how it’s upposed that’s only the Overmare can open it. But this not explain the why.’’

‘’Well this if you’re agreing this be my job,’’ I was determined and nothing will come between me and my daugter, ’’ I will try to find her outside and know why she have ran away and I will bring her back”. I have declared courageously to the Overmare.

‘’ I love your devotion to your daughter and I am sorry to have keep the PDA secret but it was one of her condition to help. I will ask now that we start your package cause I think you will need it. Good luck Rainy Day

“I think I will need if I go outside and probably a good weapon and a lot of food if it takes too long even with the Pipbuck tracker.

“I will give you my own weapon ”, the Overmare have get out a box inside his office. Inside there was a Colt with is graved name in ruby.” it’s name is Blood of Ruby and it have appartned to the first Overmareof Stable-83 and I give now to you for pay my debt of my mistake. And if the legend is true she can enchant the bullets for making them more powerful and can be able to pass through a armor of power.”

“ I can’t accept it it’s too much and I’m sure my service weapon will be enough for what I will encountered outside but I will maybe take a assault rifle and a armor and I think it will be enough with some bags of food.”

"Okay if you thinks so, but I will escorted you with your squad to the door for seing what is to the other side of the Stable and checking your Pipbuck one last time and give you the identification number of Glowing Star".


After I have pass through all the Stable and say goodbye to all my friends I was ready to go search my daughter. It could not be that hard with a marker tracker of where she's.

When the door have been open I finally see what was attnending me outside, a desert of rock in every direction I was looking. Nothing was alive probably in 5 miles outside of the Stable. With the hardnest of the task I was facing I was already close to abandon but I couldn't done this to my Glowing Star so I have start to walk in this desert of ashes, dead tree and rock. The marker was pointing the South so it will be this direction.

"My Glowing Star I arrive for you anywhere you could be."

Author's Note:

This is my first story so if you could be indulgent it would be great, but it will be a pleasure to receive your comments.