• Published 12th Oct 2019
  • 1,507 Views, 7 Comments

Hunt them Down! The Devilish Digimon Hunter! - Dark Star the Crazed



So... I decided to order a Xros Loader modled after Tobari Ren's from Xros Wars: the Young Hunters Who Leapt Through Time. And now I look like Ren. On the brightside my partner's Super Evolution is pretty cool...

  • ...
3
 7
 1,507

Learning the Basics! Witness the Devil's Ascension!

Ren's P.o.V


The second Sonata and Indigo left I went to the building I saw Sunset on top of and opened a portal to DigiQuartz. Just in time to see Sunset and the Coronamon pass out. Sighing I held out my Xros Loader. "Reload, Golemon." The second the Rock type Digimon emerged I had him pick up the two and follow me to my home base, which also happened to be where I lived in the Real World. And then I played the waiting game, all the while considering if I should just dump Sunset back in the Real World and take Coronamon for my collection. I reloaded my partner, PicoDevimon, and told him to wake me when they woke up, I really should have expected to wake to the sound of screams.

The moment Sunset stopped freaking out, I let PicoDevimon land on my shoulder. "So... I'm Ren Tobari..." I gripped the front of my hat and slid it over so it covered one of my eyes. "I guess that I should explain."


Third Person P.o.V.


Sunset wasn't sure she completely understood what the boy who had called himself Ren explained. He had called the Hunt a game, which kind of disturbed her, the fact that he was hunting intelligent beings for fun. But then he had said that the Digimon Hunt was a way to help people in ways no one else could and that had gotten her attention. Then he showed her that device that he called a Xros Loader and explained how the Digimon Hunt worked.

It took place in an airspace he called DigiQuartz, a place between the Real World and the Digital World, the place where Digimon originated. He said that since she was able to enter DigiQuartz without a Xros Loader, she was qualified to join, and had asked her if she wanted to take part. Since he had said it was a way to help people, she had said yes and Ren had smirked before pulling out a small blue booklet and tossing it to her.

"The Hunter's Rulebook contains the rules of the hunt. It's one of the three things you need to take part, this is the second." He had then held up a plain white Xros Loader and handed it off to the bat on his shoulder, who he had identified as PicoDevimon. The little bat had flown over with an laugh and dropped it into her hand, where it glowed for a second before turning to a burnt orange color with deep red accents. "The Xros Loader is the main tool of a Hunter. It not only allows a Hunter to capture Digimon, but it also allows your Partner to Super Digivolve and DigiXros."

She assumed that Digivolving was what had cause PicoDevimon to change into that devil like being but... "DigiXros?"

"The process of temporarily fusing two Digimon into a singular entity. Observe." A ring of golden light appeared around both PicoDevimon and Ren's Xros Loader. "PicoDevimon! Super Digivolution!" Sunset watched at a green light surrounded PicoDevimon and it began to squirm as it's skin was torn from it's body leaving a digital frame. It's body elongated, changing it's shape into that of a man, horns growing on the head of this newly formed being, his legs elongated and his talons took the shape of human feet, his wings shifted onto his back and grew in size, becoming full of holes as they did so.

The light burst forth, becoming shadow as it revealed the devil like being she had seen earlier that morning. "Super Digivolution! Devimon!" The creature struck a pose, leaning forward with his legs bent, his arms to his sides but it front of him, one with the palm facing toward him.

Ren rolled his eyes. "Showoff... Now then, let's see who should I DigiXros with you..." He swung his Xros Loader and multiple glowing golden orbs shot out, each containing the image of what Sunset could only assume were Digimon, since she saw the wolf from earlier in one of them. One contained a golem like creature. Another had an armored bull. The final one looked like some kind of dragon dinosaur with swords sticking out of his back. "You'll do..."

Two blue circles with glowing gold rings around them appeared, one containing an image of Devimon, the other containing the bull. "DigiXros! Devimon!"

"Boss!" Devimon's voice called out from the circle containing his image.

"Bullmon!"

"Right!" A deep voice called out from the circle containing the bull as the two merged together and began to quake. Golden squares began to merge with Devimon, and as they continued he became clad in cobalt blue armor with golden accents. From his elbows emerged two golden spikes that curved into bull horns and extended to just past the tips of his claws. Finally his wings turned a blood red and leathery tassels emerged from the bottom and fused together forming a cape.

Devimon brought his left arm down in front of himself his elbow pointing to the ground and his hand clenched into a fist. "DigiXros! Xros Up! Devimon!"

Sunset simply stared at the being before her, only shaking herself out of it when Ren spoke up. "That's a DigiXros. As you can see, my partner has increased offensive capabilities, and looks damn cool too." Ren smirked and headed for the door, Devimon following behind him. "Now that you know the basics and have the necessary equipment, all you need is a partner... And I think you have one already." He stopped and held his Xros Loader out. "Time Shift!" A portal opened and Run turned around and smirked at Sunset before hopping back into it with Devimon. "Sayonara!"

Sunset looked at the Xros Loader in her hand and then turned her attention to Coronamon, who was just now waking up. "Hey Coronamon, you want to get stronger right?" Coronamon snapped out of his stupor and nodded his head vigorously. Sunset smiled and held up her Xros Loader. "Then how bout you I be partners!"

Coronamon leapt into the air one arm extended toward the sky. "Yeah, let's do it!" For a brief second Coronamon entered her Xros Loader before emerging once again.

Sunset smiled at her partner before looking around and scratching the back of her head. What did that Ren guy say to open that portal again?

Author's Note:

Collections.

Ren.
PicoDevimon -> Devimon.
Fangmon.
Bullmon.
Spinomon.
Golemon.

Sunset.
Coronamon -> ?

Sonata.
Otamamon -> Seadramon.
Tortamon.

Indigo.
Bearmon -> Gryzmon.
Goatmon.