• Published 12th Oct 2019
  • 1,864 Views, 3 Comments

Unleash The Beast! - TheSuperTransformerFan



The Power Rangers go to Equestria to stop dark magic and cyber villains.

  • ...
3
 3
 1,864

Prologue: Riptide Gym

It was a normal day like any other day at Riptide gym. Here, the average everyday citizens were practicing karate and learning some moves and whatnot. Average, that is...except the 3 teens and one robot who were the Power Rangers!

"C'mon, Ravi!" a teen said. "Keep up!" The teens were practicing their karate moves and getting stronger, but one of them was holding onto his cheek a lot as if he were having a little pain in his mouth.

"You okay?", an african american teen named Devon Daniels asked him. "Yeah, I'm good." He replied. They were practicing their moves a little bit, when a teen in a blue sweatshirt named Ravi Shaw was almost kicked in the gut.

"Sorry, Rav." Devon said. "I didn't mean to hurt you!"

"Oh." Ravi told him. "It's not you. I just have a little toothache, but I can handle it!" He then groaned in pain due to his toothache.

"Toothache?" Devon asked. "Well, Nate can fix it. Just like he fixes Steel." He jokingly replied.

"He's not a robot, dude." Ravi corrected him. "Or half-robot."

"Speaking of which, I haven't seen them lately." A blonde girl named Zoey Reeves replied. "I been trying to ask them, and they've just been secretive...like they don't want to tell us."

"Yeah. That is not like them." Devon agreed. "I mean seriously. They've been in the lab for days. What's the big idea?"

"Dunno." Ravi said. "But the possibilities are endless. I'm just hoping the toothache heals on its own."

"Good Luck with that." Devon said. Just then, the 3 teens got a call on their communicators. "It's Nate. He wants us to came to the lab."

At Grid Battleforce, Nate Silva, boy genius inventor, was working on a teleportation trans-dimensional device with his robot-insect brother, Steel. "This is going to be fantastic once it starts working." He put the final drop of a green substance known as Morph-X into the device. "One more use of Morph-X...Phenomenal, huh?"

Just then, Devon, Ravi, and Zoey appeared.

"Nate! We came as soon as we got your call!" Ravi said as he entered the lab.

"Hey, guys!" Nate greeted them. "Steel and I have been working on this invention and we both think it will work really well."

"Yeah." A beetle-like robot named Steel replied. "Whatever, we did it was stimulating." He yawned a little bit.

"We made a trans-dimensional teleporter", the boy genius announce before his friends. "it somehow can now make weapons or arsenal teleport in almost any dimension."

"It was pretty fun, knowing that there would be a lot of work put into it." the robot replied.

"Steel, come on." Nate told him. "I worked really hard on this and I would really like a successful breakthrough. Just have some faith in this, okay?"

"Oh, fine!" The robot said. "As long as it doesn't involve any drudgery!" They laughed at that.

"Don't worry, Steel. I think the drudgery stuff is all taken care of." Ravi informed him.

"Let me show you how it works." Nate powered the machine on, and the teleporter shown them new realities and new worlds.

The rangers were in awe when that happened, and so far even Steel was also impressed. "Sounds fascinating" He said. Now, let's see what this button does." He hit a button.

"Steel!" Nate warned him. But the device quickly went around the world and went to one in particular. One with equines that could talk and practice magic. Some with flight, some with just brute force, and some that just...were hanging out.

"What did you just see from that world?" Nate asked. "I've never seen anything like that."

"Oh, nothing much, brother." Steel advised him. "Just some pushes of a button and poof! This showed up."

"We've never seen this world before" Devon said in astonishment while looking at what he saw. He then asked Nate, "What is this world?"

Nate looked up all references to this world, and couldn't find anything, until he found his answer. "I think it's called...Equestria!"

Author's Note:

And that's the first chapter! The rangers discover Equestria! What happens next? Find out in part 1! It'll have you flying around in suspense...hopefully, in a good way!