• Published 4th Oct 2019
  • 606 Views, 2 Comments

Pinkie Pie's Multiverse Adventures - Tidal Wave2



Pinkie Pie visits different universes and a calamity of events occur.

  • ...
 2
 606

Pinkie Meets Jigsaw

Pinkie Pie was taste-testing a lot of new treats at Sugarcube Corner. From cupcakes to donuts, muffins to cake, Pinkie absolutely loved the taste of them all. “Mmmmm, I can’t wait for everypony to try this stuff. It’s amazing!” Pinkie said as she bounced from treat to treat. Mr. and Ms. Cake were away while Pinkie was left in charge of Sugarcube Corner and the Cake Twins. Pinkie began to hear Pound Cake babble, so she turned to see what was up. Pound was reaching for a cupcake that Pinkie didn’t notice earlier. It was covered in white icing with red and black sprinkles. “Oooh, how’d you get here lil’ delicious one?” Pinkie asked. She began to sniff the cupcake and noticed the scent was weird. “Huh, that’s an odd smell for a cupcake. Oh well, I bet it still taste good.” Pinkie then tossed it in the air and it landed in her mouth. The cupcake wasn’t as good as Pinkie thought it would be, but it was still good. “Mmmmm, that was tasty. A little stale, but otherwise…” Pinkie didn’t finish her sentence as she began to feel dizzy. The last thing she saw before blacking out was the Cake Twins looking at her in confusion.

-----------

Pinkie began to wake up, she looked around and saw it was too dark. Then a light flickered on and revealed she was in a strange room, attached to some weird contraption.

“Whoa! Where am I?” Pinkie asked. “Wha-what’s this thing I’m hooked up to?”

A screen began to turn on, showing an odd looking puppet with swirly cheeks.

“Ew! Who is that?” Pinkie exclaimed

“Hello, Pinkie. I want to play a game.” The puppet said.

“Ooooh! A game? Okay! Let’s play Go Fish!”

“What? No.”

“How about Smash Bros?”

“No, you don’t get to pick the game.”

“Why not?” Pinkie asked in confusion.

“That’s not how this works.”

“Why?”

“Because...er just...listen!”

“Why?”

“Because I said so!”

“Okay Okay! Geez, who spit in your milk?”

“(Sigh) Alright. Now, Pinkie, so far you’ve made a living throwing parties for multiple creatures. Ponies, Griffins, Dragons, Changelings, Yaks and Hippogriffs.”

“Don’t forget animals! They have a great time! Ha ha ha ha.”

“Rrriiiight… anyway, sometimes you get on people’s nerves. Some would call you annoying. I would call you an abomination.”

“Yeah. And I’d call you Clownboy! (Laughs)”

“What?”

“You look like somepony mashed potatoes on a mime! (Laughs)”

“That’s enough!”

“You’re kinda emo, aren’t you?”

“No! I’m not emo!”

“You’re an emo clown! (Giggles)”

“Listen! The device you’re attached to is a death trap. It’s hooked up to a timer. If you don’t locate the key in time, you will-”

“You mean this key right here?” Pinkie interrupted pointing to a key stuck in her mane.

“WHAT THE!? Where did you get that!?”

“I don’t know.”

“Well that’s just great! It’s totally ruining the game!”

“Eh, your game sucks. Let’s play Yahtzee”

“I hate Yahtzee.”

“Uno!?”

“No!”

“Do you like Mario Kart?”

“Oh my God you’re annoying! That’s it! I’m moving on to Eggplant.”

Pinkie turns and sees a purple stallion with a green mane and tail.

“Whoa! it’s Barney!”

“Uh, yeah, dudette, I’m not Barney.”

“Hello, Eggplant.”

“Hey! Hey, Barney! Can I sing a song for you?”

“No!”

“Hey, I’m not Barney! Dude, is this a part of torture or what?”

“No! This is not how it’s supposed to happen.”

(Singing to the tune of the ‘Barney theme’) “I am pink, that’s a key, there’s an emo clown on TV. (Giggles)”

(Angry Sigh)

“Do I look like a giant purple dinosaur? I’m a stallion!”

“You look like a colt with fruit bat salivation.”

“Ew! Gross!”

“That’s it! I swear to God! I’m so done with this crap! Why did I think this was a good idea!?” (The TV turns off)

“Hey! Hey!” (Singing) “I am pink, you’re not me; Jigsaw has to take a pee! (Laughs)"

“Oh, shut up!”

“Hey, Eggplant!”

“What?”

“Death trap.”

“Huh?” (Eggplant screams as the death trap cuts him in half)

“Aw. Poor Eggplant. He never ‘saw’ that one coming. (Giggles, then sighs) How do I get out of here?”

Author's Note:

Any suggestions? Comment them down below.