• Published 30th Sep 2019
  • 446 Views, 0 Comments

The no-gooder - TheGamerBrony



A former bully meets someone from his past whilst on a friendship mission.

  • ...
 0
 446

Do-gooders unite!

When Gallus, Corn, and Peg arrived at Sugarcube Corner, Smolder was waiting for them with an impatient look on her face.

“You’re late.” said the dragon.

“Sorry. I made a couple friends that I would like you to meet.” Gallus said before introducing Corn and Peg to his friends. “Everyone, these are my new friends, Corn and Peg. Corn and Peg, these are my friends: Smolder the dragon, Silverstream the hippogriff, Yona the yak, Ocellus the changeling, and Sandbar the pony who doesn’t have any of the cool stuff you two have.”

“Hey!” Sandbar retorted.

“Relax, Sandy! I’m just teasing’!” Gallus replied.

“Earth ponies are cool too!” Sandbar said.

“I know that. Stop getting triggered over the smallest things!” Gallus replied.

Sandbar let out a sigh of defeat. “Yeah, Gallus can be like that sometimes, but he’s very nice once you get to know him.”

“Yeah. Corn’s kinda the same way. He used to be a bully, but I’ve been helping him improve his behavior. And so far, he’s making excellent progress.” said Peg.

“Same would apply to Gallus.” Ocellus chimed in. “He was never a bully, but he was kinda rude at first. However, as time went on, he’s become a lot friendlier and now, it’s like he’s been a pony his whole life!”

“Yeah, it’s amazing what friendship could do to even the toughest of people. It truly is magic!” said Peg.

“Anyways, we’re here because we have a friendship problem that needs solving.” said Corn.

“Really? What kind of problem?” asked Silverstream.

“Apparently, Equestria is being corrupted by some kind of dark magic that is turning its citizens against each other. Twilight Sparkle said that Cozy Glow might be behind all this.” Peg replied.

“That more than just problem. That disaster!” Yona added.

“Yeah. That’s been happening for about a week. What took you guys?” Smolder added.

“We’ve just received word. We didn’t know it would be this bad!” Corn replied.

“I knew something was fishy when some of the other ponies became hostile.” Silverstream chimed in.

“Yeah. Just the other day, a pegasus called me ‘earth pony’ as if I didn’t have a name. He then proceeded to shove me in my locker. It took me five hours to get out. Boy, was that a bad experience.” Sandbar added.

“So, that’s why your locker smells like pee.” Gallus replied.

“Eww!” Corn and Peg said in unison.

“I thought I told you never to speak of that again!” Sandbar retorted.

“Anyways, we should probably get to Cozy Glow and stop her. Where do you think she might be?” Silverstream chimed in.

The cell phone that Mayor Montagu gave to Corn and Peg before they boarded the train began to ring. It was Mayor Montagu.

“How do, Mayor Montagu?” Peg answered.

“I forgot to mention that I am keeping track of the situation happening in Equestria. It appears that the source of the dark magic is Princess Cozy Glow.” Mayor Montagu said.

“PRINCESS Cozy Glow?!” Corn, Peg, and Gallus all said in unison.

“Yes. She used the magic from Grogar’s bell to turn herself into an alicorn. She is using her magic to turn everyone in Equestria against each other in order to rule Equestria as a dictatorship. You don’t have much time! You can find her lair about fifty miles outside of Canterlot. Get over there! Now!” Mayor Montagu said, worry in his voice.

“Thanks for the info, Mayor Montagu. We’ll do our best.” Peg said before ending the call.

“So, Cozy Glow princess now?” Yona asked.

“Yes. Now that she’s a princess, she’s even more powerful. And potentially more dangerous. We need to each give our all in order to defeat Cozy and save Equestria. Let’s bring it in.” Gallus responded before the eight do-gooders put their hooves or claws in.

“Do-gooders unite on three!” Corn exclaimed.

“One…”

“Two…”

“Three!”

“DO-GOODERS UNITE!” all eight do-gooders shouted in unison.