• Published 18th Oct 2019
  • 580 Views, 1 Comments

Skywarp vs friendship - Technoweb

  • ...
 1
 580

Accidental warp

Cybertron


Skywarp was flying over the decepticons base scouting that perimeter for any Autobots.

*static* skywarp come in over*static* skyscream called.

Skywarp here over

Skywarp thought (uuuuuuuhg what dose starscream want know, what crazy idea dose this idiot come up with now to become the leader now?).

Skywarp transformed back to his robot from,walking down to the space bridges were starscream wanted him.

"Ok starscream what bat shit insane plan to overthrow Megatron do you have this time?" Said skywarp

"Don't worry this time Megatron want the two of us,and when I mean the two of us I mean you have to go find a spiked energy source in the sea of rust."

What the fuck dude why can't you go?"

"Well someone has to stay here and be controlling the bridges to bring you back if all goes wrong".

"You son of a gitch I'm going to fucking rip you apart,but I better get five pounds of energon when I return".

With that skywarp transformed back to his jet from.

A few hours skywarp come to the sea of rust remember all of the dead transformer who fell here and remember his old friend acidstorm who die fighting the Autobot hound.

20year ago

"Gave up Autobot your outmatched"acidStorm said with confidence.

"Yeah right what is this the 100th time I defeated you"hound said sarcasticall

But there battle ended tragically with acidstorm getting shot down drowning in the sea of rust dieing as one of the best dam seeker who lived.

Now

Skywarp tack down the energy Spike back to a space bridge him and acidstorm made to spy on the Autobots but failed so they left to rust.

Skywarp saw the bridge on and working.

"holy fuck it works I thought it fucking didn't holy shit"skywarp said "wait a minute only me and acidstorm know how to work this dam thing"

Skywarp kick the machine out of frustrated and damage it causing it to haywire.

"Awwwwwwww Fuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkk"!!!! skywarp screamed.

Skywarp felt a surge of energy coursing through him and started to Feel his body shrink to the size of a 5 foot human.

"WHAT THE FUCK" skywarp scream!!!

Skywarp felt himself floating a few feet in the air and then forced into a portal sending him through a dimensional rift through time and space.(in the search "shooting stars" song here)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Through the rift skywarp saw many different dimension different world different species and weird shit.

"Holy hell were am i going"skywarp thought"Am i dead IS THIS HELL,wait if this is skyscream will be here mocking me,but we're the hell am I going-OH FUCKING HELL"

Skywarp lost his train of thought when he saw he was about to go through a dimensional portal that show a beautiful world full of life and than notice he was starting to burn.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,AHHHHHHHHHHHHH"skywarp scream!!!

But he saw something strange a greenish blur near him, before could see what it was he saw he was about to hit the ground And now Skywarp was about to go on the adventure of his life.

End of chapter one.

Author's Note:

Next chapter will be of the young six point of view before skywarp came.