• Published 24th Sep 2019
  • 374 Views, 6 Comments

A Scoots Problem - PageTurner001



Scootaloo's life changes for the better.

  • ...
 6
 374

Orphange Ritual

"Who will be the fortune teller today?" asked a filly.

"I think it is my turn," said a colt.

"Let us read the scared text, passed down from generation to generation."

"It is my first time reading it."

Greetings Orphans of Ponyville,

Please be warned that this ritual must be a secret forever. Recite the voodoo spell.

May dark and light join, and give us a clue,
We're getting adopted, but we want to know who,
Sit in a circle on the third day
And see who sees their fortune today

Everyone sat in a circle, ready. The colt grabbed a spinner included in the kit. He flicked it. It spun, and stopped at Scootaloo.

"Okay, now we roll the die to see how many others will be in your family." The die landed on three. Three other people in her family.

"Now we use the cards to see who they might be." Scootaloo grabbed three cards and flipped them over. Two female Pegasi and one male Pegasus.

"Know you roll the die to see how old they are. 1 is baby, 2 is filly or colt, 3 is teenage, 4 is middle age, and 5-6 is elderly." Scootaloo rolled the dice on the first female card and got a 4. The other female was a 1. The male was a 4.

"Whoa, that is a good family," said the filly.

"Oh," sighed Scootaloo.

"What is it?"

"I was hoping that I'd get adopted by this one person. But she is just one pony, this shows three."

"It's just a game Scoots."

"Yeah," said the colt.

"Well, I may be flying in a few moons," said Scootaloo.

"That is great," said the colt.

~~~

It was the big day. Scootaloo was getting her braces. They entered the doctor's office.

"Do you want me to come too?" asked Rainbow.

"No I'm fine," said Scootaloo.

After some time, Scootaloo came back. Her wings were covered in a little metal. She wore a solemn expression. Rainbow Dash toke her back to the orphanage. It will only be a few moon before she could fly. Until then, braces.

Author's Note:

Yeah, relatable.

CMC!!!!:applecry::unsuresweetie::scootangel: