• Published 24th Sep 2019
  • 371 Views, 6 Comments

A Scoots Problem - PageTurner001



Scootaloo's life changes for the better.

  • ...
 6
 371

Lost a Rainbow

"What did the note say," asked Twilight again.

"It said that she was leaving to the Crystal Empire and would be back in three days," said Pinkie, her hair slightly drooping.

"Now why would she leave just like that?" asked AJ.

"You don't think she was called to some important meeting," asked Rarity.

Fluttershy thought for a moment. If they were going to get their friend back, she was going to read her mind to find her. She concentrated and came with a signal. "Guys, I think I got into her mind."

Fluttershy looked around. She saw the inside of a train. It had left an hour ago. "She is on the train now."

The next train would come in an hour, so everyone packed as quickly as they could to catch it. Everyone was asking Fluttershy to tell them more or to try and get into her mind again, but Fluttershy was wasted from her first attempt, and explained that her brain was full of thoughts she was trying to get rid of. She said that is was normal for her brain to be full of nonexciting thoughts after a strong mind read like that, but this was way over the top. She described it like everything had been wiped away from her brain, but there was no thoughts taking up the space.

Everypony got to the train and left to see if they could find Rainbow. They got off and decided to go to the castle, to see in Cadence or Shining Armor had seen her. They were allowed entry and search everywhere to find somepony. Then they opened the door to a room. Inside, they could here Cadence talking to someone.

"I will no make the decision for you, but you will find that if you do it, it will be easier that you expect."

"I will put more thought into it," said a familiar voice.

Everypony gasped. They ran into the room and hugged Rainbow without thinking.

"Hey guys. You know, the note said that I would be back in three days," she said.

"We know, but you left so suddenly that we got scared," said Twilight.

"Why did you leave?" asked Pinkie. As she said this Cadence started leaving.

"You guys know Scootaloo?"

"Yeah," said everypony.

Pinkie suddenly gasped. "Did you go take her home after her appointment, find out she's an orphan, wanted to adopt her but didn't know if you could since your a princess of Equestria now, so you took a train to the Crystal Empire to see Cadence because she has a family, but she told you she wouldn't make the decision, but she told you that it is easier than you think." Pinkie smiled.

"How did you know?"

"Just a hunch."

"Well, I'm going to think about my decision."

They stay for two more days before leaving. When they get home they started to help Rainbow by analyzing her schedule. Meanwhile, at the orphanage, an important ritual was being performed.