• Published 16th Sep 2019
  • 235 Views, 1 Comments

Star Study and Fluttershy's relationship - Star Study



Two short stories I had written for my roleplay mate for her birthday as presents. She roleplayed as Fluttershy and I roleplayed as my OC.

  • ...
 1
 235

The Date

It was a bright and beautiful day in Ponyville, as there were only a few clouds in sight. While the town was bustling, there lay a quiet little cottage just on the outskirts next to the Everfree Forest and out of all that activity in the town. The yellow pegasus mare living there liked peace and tranquility as she cared for her animal friends. While she had few friends other than the animals she cared for, there was one pony she loved. A grey unicorn stallion with what appeared to be a book for his Cutie-Mark approached the door to the cottage and knocked.

“Fluttershy, are you home? I want to take you on that birthday date I promised.” The unicorn asked while knocking.

A bunch of animal noises was heard along with the sound of hoofsteps coming to the door. Opening the door stood the gorgeous Fluttershy who wore an unbelievable evergreen dress and flowers in her pink mane.

“Yes, sorry Star Study I was feeding the animals. Also, why do you have your saddlebags with you?”

“Ok, and why? Well, they are for later, so do you mind if I leave them at your house for our date?”

“Sure, go ahead.” She answered with a puzzled look on her face.

He put the saddlebags on the kitchen table and exited the cottage. “Ok, the first stop is the theater. Yes, I know it’s cheesy, but I could not think of something better with such a short time.” Star said the last thing with what looked like a façade on his face, almost like he had more planned.

“No, that’s fine. I like movies.”

At the movie theater, which looked like a normal cinema building but smaller only played six movies. Star and Fluttershy wondered what movie to see.

“Oh sweet, they are playing ‘Pony Python and the Holy Goblet’ here. I love that movie.” Star said excitedly.

“You sure like your old movies.” She said snickering.

“It is not that many moons old. Just a few dozen before I was born. So, what do you want to watch then?”

“I want to see ‘The Three Bozo’s Movie’ as I hear it is good.”

“Ok. Sir, can I get two tickets to ‘The Three Bozo’s Movie’ please?”

The two of them held hoofs and laughed together for the duration of the film. Coming out of the theater Star Study gave a peck on the lips to Fluttershy.

“W-w-w-why did you do that?” Fluttershy blushed hard and was caught off guard.

“Because you are cute and it is time for the next stop. It is time now to go to ‘The Cream of the Crop” to dine.”

“I thought you said you had no time?!” She said shocked.

“I lied to surprise you. The movie was the last minute plan to lower your expectations.” Star smiled.

The dining service ‘The Cream of the Crop’ was a high-end luxury restaurant that had a reservation list of four months.

Reaching “The Cream of the Crop” by evening the two of them trotted in and was greeted by a very intricate and elaborately decorated dining area. The chandeliers just screamed expensive and fragile, but the decor really gave the place the feeling of being in luxury. There was no table that can be seen that was not already taken by two other ponies but one table. Said table was small with two chairs and was seated next to the window.

“Greetings, I have a reservation here by the name of Star Study.”

“Oh, yes. We have you right here, so follow me.” The waiter directed.

After the two took a seat at the table, the waiter levitated two menus to the couple. “Now, just let me know when you two are ready to order your meal. In the meantime, what kind of wine or champagne will two like?”

“No alcohol please, but we will take sparkling water. Grape flavored to substitute for wine.” Star Study interjected.

“Right away, good sir.” The waiter bowed before walking away.

“Star! Can you even afford to be bringing me here?!” Fluttershy said in a hushed yell.

“I will only provide you with the best, for tonight is your night, not mine, so pick whatever you want on the menu. I want you to have the best night ever. Have you decided what you want to eat?” He smiled.

“Yes, skinny noodle spaghetti.” She said after blushing for a bit.

The waiter came back with the sparkling water and two wine glasses. “Have you two decided what to order or shall I come back another time?”

“Yes, we have decided on what to order. I would like the creamy mushroom and lemon risotto with a side of roasted carrots with orange, and she will have skinny noodle spaghetti with breadsticks on the side.”

“I will inform the chef and bring you two your orders when they are prepared.” He bowed took their menus and left.

Star levitated his glass over to Fluttershy. “Happy Birthday, Fluttershy! How old are you today?”

“A lady never reveals her age.” She said toasting.

“Fair enough, but I will say you do look gorgeous today. Your eyes sparkle like this water.” He said before taking a sip of the water.

“You are going to embarrass me.”

“I love to see you blush, almost as much as I love it when you smile. When you smile and look me in the eyes, I know you are happy, which makes me happy. I enjoy looking at your face as it is so pretty, and I just want to be close to it, which means being even closer to you.” He gushes over Fluttershy.

“Stop it…it is too much.” She says blushing bright red.

“Fluttershy, I love sweet talking you, as I know you love it too. I could compliment you so much all the sugar in Sugar Cube Corner would pale in comparison to all the sweet talking I can do for you.”

“Star, I love you.”

“I love you too, Fluttershy.”

The two spend some time talking and after a while, the food appeared. They eat and Star Study paid the bill.

“Fluttershy…” He got up off his chair and went over to Fluttershy. “I do not know how to tell you I love you more than what I currently can, but I think now with the sky turned pink because of the setting sun and this fancy dinner I have the guts to ask you…” Star Study knelt and levitated a small box from under the table and opened it. “Fluttershy, will you marry me?” Star Study showed the ring to Fluttershy sitting in her chair.

"YES!" she said crying like all of the water in her body needed to leave from her eyes.

She hugged him and they returned back to her cottage for the night.