• Published 3rd Sep 2019
  • 1,088 Views, 10 Comments

The Crystal Prep Academy Jewelry Box - AzureAKASapphire



A new studen is enrolling at Crystal Prep Acadamy and finds a group that's right up his ally

  • ...
4
 10
 1,088

Silver and Sapphires

Classes were ending at Crystal Prep Academy, the Students that weren't boarding began to depart. Among the many students, Azure is walking through the crowd, carrying a garment bag. "Oh man, I'm gonna be so late," Azure said as he passed by a few students. He makes his way across campus and towards the auditorium. He wanted to surprise his friends so he made a detour to the locker rooms nearby. He looks around and puts his ear to the door. There were no sounds, he double-checked before he entered the girl's side "Perfect." He was alone and began to undress.

However, it turns out he wasn't as alone as he thought. The showers were on the far side of the lockers in another room. So the noise wasn't very obvious as someone was indeed washing up, a Girl with Violet/pink hair and Stone grey skin, she sighed as the water relaxed her sore muscles.

Chiffon Swatch had just finished some extra training on the track field. Being on the school's fencing team, she wanted to build her endurance and stamina a little and a few laps around the track did well enough. Chiffon had made a habit of waiting until the girl's locker rooms were empty. While all the girls on the team knew about her personal situation, and for the most part, didn't mind at all, She didn't want to make them too uncomfortable while showering and changing. Just a fact of life.

She had just finished rinsing and drying off, as she made her way back to the lockers, towel wrapped around her torso. She turned a corner and saw a young pink-haired boy getting out of his clothes, Azure. She blinked a couple of times and let out a short cry of panic, This made Azure gasped when he heard her and dropped what he was holding. Chiffon dives behind a row of lockers "Um... I... I think you're on the wrong side!" she called out.

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry, I thought I was alone, I'm so sorry" He closed his eyes. he reached to pick up what he had, which was a Dress, "I usually change in my Dorm but I was running late and though I could change here."

Chiffon looks around the corner and sees the dress. "Wait..." She looks at the boy's wrist, He was wearing a gold bracelet with a Sapphire gem. Once she recognized it, she smiles "Oh, are you one of the gems?" She asked as she steps out from around the corner holding her towel tight.

"Oh, you know about us?" Azure asked blushing a little, he still kept his eyes covered, "Yes, I am. I actually just got my Gem before the winter break" He said as he looked at it, Bulkhead had given Azure his Sapphire bracelet as a reward for his work at the Winter Fair. "I'm Azure...Sapphire when I dress up" He said.

Chiffon smiles "I'm Chiffon Swatch, I help out with the boys a bit."

"Really?" Azure asked, "I don't think I've ever seen you in the club meetings," He said as he felt more at ease as he changed into a pair of panties and Bra.

The grey-skinned girl walks over to her locker, which was nearby, and opens it. She gets out her clothes and slips on her panties under her towel, once it was on, she turned and to let the towel drop so she can put on her bra. If Azure looked he would have noticed her bat wing tattoo on her back. "Well, I actually spent the first few months of the semester abroad. But when I'm at school, I usually come by to help the boys with make-up or outfits if they need."

Azure was slipping on ankle-high stockings as he heard her talk, "That's very kind of you to offer," He said, "I suppose it's not surprising that some of the girls help out with the Jewelry Box, I know my big sis loved dressing me up," He giggled

"Well, let's just say I know about what they are first hand," Chiffon said as she turned to face him, she was still in her underwear and Azure only looked for a moment but did a double-take when he saw that Chiffon had...an extra package.

"You're like us?" Azure asked, "You're a Gem too?"

"No, Not really." Chiffon said as she turned and continued dressing, "I'm transgender, a trans girl to be precise."

Azure learned all the different gender identity terms when he was first starting out in the Jewelry Box, He remembered that the term Transgender was when a person identified as a gender that they weren't born as. In Chiffon's case, She identified as a girl but was born with male parts. Azure thought of this as he was slipping on his dress, which was pink. "I'm surprised you weren't sought out."

"Oh, I was," Chiffon said as she continued dressing, slipping on one of the School skirts before getting a pair of ankle-high boots on, "But being a trans girl, I'm not really a 'crossdresser' like the others, so I didn't think I would fit in."

"Really? I think you would fit in just fine," Azure said as he was putting his shoes on, a pair of May-janes short-heeled shoes, "I mean I consider myself Gender-fluid. I know it's not the same thing but we're not all just crossdressers." He said as he then wrapped a vest-like garment around his torso, "I think some of them Identify as female too."

"Yeah I know, I just feel like it's mostly boys that just like to dress up, like Drag performers, and I don't want people thinking my trans status is fake," Chiffon continued as she slipped her top on, followed by a Denim vest, "but...I do love helping them all out rather than be a member outright." When she finished she looked over her ensemble, she looked like Punk-rock Goth and it suited her. She looks Azure over and smiles. "Very cute by the way. How many boys have you confused since joining?"

Azure blushed at that and smiled, "I've gotten a few love letters...though some of them wrote more...mature letters," He added as he placed his Blonde wig on.

Chiffon smiled and walked up to him, She looked Azure over and gave his wig an adjustment, and smiled. "Looking like that I don't doubt it. Just be careful with that stuff. I learned a hard lesson from horny asshole boys." She smiled and wrapped her arm around Sapphire's "So, shall we go say hi to the rest of the jewelry box? I haven't been able to fuss over my boys and girls in a while."

"You wanna come by?" Azure asked, Chiffon nods and he smiles, "Sure, I'm sure they'd love to see you again too." He said as he walked with Chiffon out of the lockers.

The campus was relatively empty, but there were still some students that were walking about. some of the boys saw Azure and whistled in his direction, making him Blush and smile. Chiffon, however, turned to give the boys a warning glare. Some of them backed away, not wanting to meet her gaze, and others huffed as they walked away. One of them went so far as to mutter "stupid tranny" before leaving.

This made Azure stop in place, "that's new" He said looking a bit surprised. He heard some boys mocking him before when he dressed, but this one felt like it was meant for another target, "Was that at you?" he asked Chiffon.

Chiffon sighed and nodded. "Yes, it was. I got a bit of a reputation back my freshman year because of a couple of incidents"

"Really?' Azure asked as they walked, "Like what?" He asked

Chiffon let out a long sigh, it seemed she wasn't too keen on sharing, but she knew that once she brought it up, he'd ask. "Well, there was the incident when I first arrived. I had been on hormones for a little over a year by then so I looked pretty much like a girl." She then grabbed under her very small b cups and lifted them. "I was not the amazing form of feminity you see before you." She giggled a bit, making Azure blush. "But I still registered as female, Principle Cinch didn't like that and tried to have me registered as a boy. Needless to say, daddy had a fit and threatened legal action on the school. So Cinch was forced to comply. That kind of painted a target on my back."

Azure looked at her in awe, this wasn't the first time Crystal Prep's former headmistress was brought up for something negative, "I heard that she gave the Jewelry Box trouble before I joined," Azure said, "But I didn't think she would go as far as that" He smirked, "Guess I'm glad she got the boot. I heard it happened during the Friendship games, were you there when it happened?"

Chiffon smiled and blushed. "Yeah, though I didn't see much. I was sneaking off with my boyfriend most of the time." She giggled at that, "He goes to CHS. And yeah Cinch was a hardliner before I came. From what I understood the jewelry box had to be really underground until that thing between my dad and the school board. I guess it was for the best. Still, though that first year sucked."

Azure saw that Chiffon wanted to end the talk then and there, so he didn't ask for more on that, "I'm sorry that you had it rough," he sympathized, "But I'm glad you were able to persevere." They arrived at the auditorium before they knew it.

They made their way past the seats and backstage where the changing area was. Chiffon smiled as she suddenly burst through the door, surprising Azure, and everyone inside. "Hello, my precious gems! Guess who's back?!"

There was silence at first, then many of the members called out "Chiffon!" They all rushed to her side and she gave hugs to each of them, as she did She noted little things. "Hey Ruby, You know that's not the right color for you sweetie." she said to Blazing Shield, "Emerald, what have I told you about bow tying? Don't make it look like a pair of hiking boot laces!" She giggled at Quillwrite. The whole room was filled with laughter and cheers.

"When did you get here?" Evil asked as he was sporting a Bunnygirl costume.

"Today, I've been catching up on classes, then I came across this new cutie," Chiffon said as Azure entered.

"Sapphire!" Cold front called out, he was wearing a Goth Lolita costume, next to him Disty Dusk was wearing a pink Sweet Lolita costume, "Oh my Gosh, that dress you have on is amazing"

"Thanks," Azure said, doing a twirl, "Rarity did a great design. I actually ran into Chiffon when I was changing"

"Rarity?" Chiffon asked, she then gave Azure's dress another look. "Wow, no wonder it looks perfect. Rarity is becoming a bit of a legend with her outfits. I'm having her make a prom dress for me."

"Prom dress?" Evil asked, "But Prom isn't for another few months/"

Chiffon giggles and blushes pink, "Well...not our Prom...Regal asked me to CHS' prom!" A couple of the gems that knew Chiffon and Regal Gasped and cried out in excitement at the news and congratulated her

"Wow, that's great news" Cold front said

"I agree" Azure added, "This Regal sounds like a very sweet guy. When did you two meet?"

Chiffon takes a seat and smiles. "Canterlot mall. I was at the local Goth Shop..."

"Not really news there Cliffy." Evil interrupted with a sassy tone

Chiffon playfully glares back. "Shut it... Anyway, just got done shopping and these little jr high kids run up and flip my skirt from the back and make a lewd comment about my panties." Some of the boys Scoofted and made "tsk-ing" noses as Chiffon continued, "Before they can runoff. This boy grabs them both by the scruff of their shirts and makes them apologize before handing them over to security. He then asks to buy me a coffee for my trouble." She sighs happily, cheeks pink and smiling. "He's such a gentleman. And he's so hot."

Some of the members swooned a little at that, "No kidding!" Golden Crest called out. "He sounds like the perfect man," Azure said with a smile, "Does he have a brother?" The others laughed at that.

"That's what I asked," Disty Dusk said.

"Yeah and then I scolded you for it," Cold Front added.

"Come on, you know I was just playing," Disty said as he kissed Cold Front.

Chiffon giggled and gave Disty a hip bump. "Quit teasing your other half. He has to put up with enough." The boys start laughing and Chiffon gets into the groove of helping the gems perfect their makeup.

"We are really happy for you Chiffy. Regal is so much better for you than your ex." Cold Front said.

Disty looks up from his mirror and nods. "Yeah, I'm so glad you were able to move on."

Chiffon smiles and hugs the boys. "Thank you, boys. You've been a load of support."

"You had an ex?" Azure asked, curious at this new information.

"Oh yeah," Evil brought up, "A real piece of work named Carlos Thunderbolt."

"He and his droogs have been harassing us since headmistress Cadence helped make our club more public," Blazing Shield added

Azure looked surprised, "How come I've never seen it in the time I've been with you all?"

"Because the last time he went public with it, Cadence threatened expulsion. Now he does it in more subtle ways," Golden Crest answered.

Chiffon sighed. "Yeah, piece of work that boy. We'll point him out to you so you know who to look out for."

One of the newer members, a gem Ore named Precious Kitten, piped up. "I didn't know you dated him, Chiffon."

Chiffon rolled her eyes and sat down again. "Date isn't really the right word." She shifted uncomfortably for a bit. Cheeks once again pink. But not from happiness. "More like...we fooled around in secret cause he thought I was hot enough to screw. But too scared to come out as dating a trans girl."

"That's terrible," Azure said. He felt a bit of a chill thinking about such a situation.

"Yeah, well, that's Thunderbolt for you," Evil said.

Azure saw that Chiffon looked more embarrassed than anything, "Why don't we change the subject," He said, "I remember the last meeting we were talking about another Charity event we could host for the school. Have we decided on a theme?"

"Well with Valentine's day coming we could hold another Dance," Evil suggested

"We have so many dances already. What about a Prep Rally?" Azure suggested, "There are new Cheerleader uniforms that are coming that I think would look amazing on us."

Chiffon was grateful for the change of subject. She went back to helping the boys that weren't quite finished. "I'll be happy to help you all look amazing in them. I'm not much one for cheerleading though. I'm still pretty goth. Not really one for THAT much happiness." She giggled as she put the final touches on the last gem. "I have an idea for something. It would be a great way to raise money, and get you all some action." She teased. A few of them giving her a cute pout. "You could sell kisses. Have a Valentine's day kissing booth. All the gems that are willing to participate can take turns. I'm sure some of you would enjoy that. Plus it might help some of the boys here at school come to terms with themselves. Make them more comfortable."

"Oh it's been a personal fantasy of mine to be the Kissing Booth Princess," Azure said with a blush.

"Well, I don't know, I don't think I want any other lips but my Amber" Dusky said holding Cold Front.

"Oh you're sweet, Moonstone," Cold Front said as he kissed him again.

"I wouldn't mind a kissing booth," Quillwrite said

"Me too" Evil added, "It seems you've done it again, Silver"

"Silver?" Azure asked.

"The name Bulkhead picked out when he first offered Chiffon a place here," Evil explained.

Chiffon blushed and shrugged. "Yeah. There aren't many gems that could go with my skin tone." She says holding up her arm. "So he offered me the title Silver. I didn't really accept it back then, but I still like being the support for you all here." She gave a couple of the gems hugs. But then smirked. "And as far as the kissing booth. I'm totally down."

"But what about Regal?" Evil asked.

"Oh, he's fine with me doing stuff like that. Hell, he'll probably come by to buy a few kisses himself." She giggled. "Not the first time he's shared me with someone else."

Azure giggled and blushed, "Now I really can't wait to meet him."

/////

Hours passed, they wrote down their proposal to Headmistress Cadence, they would send it tomorrow early in the morning. Once it was all set up, they finished the meeting and went their separate ways. Azure stayed with Chiffon, "So, I take it you live on campus as well?" he asked

"I do, but the Night is still young, I was thinking of heading out to the mall. Care to join me?" She offered.

"Sure, I could use a night out on the town" Azure accepted as they made their way out "If it's alright to ask, What was your former name before you choose Chiffon?"

She looks over and smiles. "Pretty smart that you realized I changed it. I mean I'm sure a boy could be named Chiffon." She took a breath. "Up until my second year of jr high, my name was Chevron. But that's when I realized I was a girl in a boy's body. Mom and dad sent me to some therapists, and within the year I was starting my Hormone Replacement Treatment. I've been Chiffon for about 3 or 4 years now."

"Wow..." Azure said in awe, "You know there are days when I just want to be a girl, but I don't think I could ever...well, replace my parts. I like being a boy too" He said with a smirk, "But I find it very brave that you are doing what you feel is the real you."

Chiffon giggles and shrugs. "Well, I haven't replaced my parts just yet. Still not sure if I will." She smiles. "But I do know you have to be true to yourself Sapphire. Don't let anyone put you down for it."

Azure smiled at that. Sadly their sweet moment was interrupted by a small group of chuckling, followed by and an annoying and smug-sounding voice. "Well well...If it isn't Chiffy the sissy. Been a while since I saw your faggy ass around the school."

Chiffon shivered in disgust, Azure looked just as surprised, Chiffon turned and sneered at his greeting. "Carlos. Thanks for reminding me that studying abroad for those first few months of school was actually more pleasant than being here."

The Seafoam-haired boy and his crew stepped up, they were out of uniform and looked ready for a night out as well. Carlos Thunderbolt looked Chiffon up and down. "Still trying to trick guys with your tranny shit, I see." He asked then turned to Azure and looked him over, "And who's this?" He moved closer and saw his bracelet, "Oh...another one of those jewel fags. Of course, you'd hang out with them."

Azure felt a nervous chill, he never felt this scared before. Thankfully, Chiffon stepped in front of Azure with a scowl. "You know, I don't remember you ever complaining about me whenever you wanted head back freshman year," She smiled as his friends looked confused, "In fact, I think you actually said, 'Oh yeah, baby. Keep that up, fuck your mouth is so good!'" Chiffon smirked as she reenacted the events.

Carlos seethed at the comeback and angrily pointed a finger at her, turning red. "That didn't happen you tranny! I'm not gay!"

Chiffon giggled in a teasing way. "Carlos, you're so deep in the closet you're finding Christmas presents. Now scoot before you get caught doing something you'll regret." She casually pointed at the hall cameras as she added, "I know for a fact Cadence has you on thin ice. So back off of the gems, and me."

Carlos only glared at her, then he turned, "Come on guys, let's go find some real girls to have fun with." And with that, he and his crew stormed off.

Chiffon sighed and turned to Azure. "You alright? I'm sorry you had to be in the middle of that."

"I think so." Azure said, "So that's Carlos Thunderbolt. You were right, He's terrible" He said as he shook a little, "People like him are why I was in the closet for so long. I never told anyone about Sapphire until my first day here. I was actually caught by Bulkhead, but he was so good about it. I'd hate to see what would have happened if that guy was my roommate."

Chiffon reaches up and hugs Azure tight. "Yeah, I get it. He's the reason I was so terrified to tell Regal I was trans." She sighs and pulls away. "And if he was your roommate, he'd probably try and get sexual favors out of you. That's what he did to me. I wasn't kidding about him being in the closet or what we did when "dating" he's just a rich jack ass that can't accept who he is." She smiled and guided Azure along, making sure not to take the same route as Carlos, "I know a great Pizza place nearby, help take your mind off that jerk."

"Well...I do like Pizza," Azure Azure said with a smile.

////////////////

Weeks passed since that day, and the Jewelry Box felt more lively than ever before. Azure got to know more about Chiffon and really hit it off with her. Like Cold Front and Disty, Chiffon became another great friend, they shared their first times and gave each other different tips. When Valentine's Day came, the Crystal Prep Acadamy had their fair running very smoothly. Every ride and game that made a profit went to a Charity Cadence selected, which was in support of local hospitals and clinics. Of course, the Big attraction that generated the most money was indeed the Kissing Booth that the gems set up. Azure and several others were in Red and pink princess dresses as they alternated being the booth Princess.

"Sapphire, I think it's your turn this hour," Evil called out.

Azure was retouching his lipstick when Evil called him, he got up and straightened his skirt, "Thanks, Lapis." Azure stepped up, the moment he did, more people approached the line.

"Heh, looks like you're quite the Popular Princess," a Voice said. Azure turned and saw Chiffon, who was wearing a Black cocktail dress. Next to her was a tall-looking boy wearing a simple dress shirt and pants.

"Chiffon! You made it!" Azure cheered as he reached over and hugged her, he then turned to the boy, "and this must be Regal," he blushed, "You weren't kidding, he's a hunk."

The boy let out a laugh at that, "And you are more of a beauty than Chiffon said," He said, "So much so that I might get on the line myself," He turns to Chiffon, "If that's alright with you babe."

"Save me a Spot, Regal," Chiffon said, she gives him a kiss before he makes his way to the line, "Sorry I couldn't be here to help Run the booth and make you all over, but Regal was being extra romantic today."

"No worries," Azure said, "You deserve to have that kind of happiness."

"You really are sweet," Chiffon teased gently,

"That reminds me, I have a little something for you." Azure reaches under the booth and hands Chiffon a box.

"What's this?" She asked as she takes it.

"You have to open it first," Azure said with a smile.

She does then and there. In the box was a bracelet...much like the Gem's bracelets, only instead of gold...Chiffon's was silver with no gem, "Is this..."

"We all pitched it, but it was my idea...just in case you change your mind about joining us," Azure said with a smile.

"Well...now I'm gonna gave to pay double in this kiss just for this sweet gift," She said as she slipped it on. She turned and paused, "Oh great."

"What?" Azure asked, not liking the tone she suddenly took.

Chiffon turned and whispered "Don't look, but Carlos is in the line," She said. Azure only glanced over and didn't seem to see him at first. "He's in a hoody and shades, I know cause he wore that one time we went out."

Azure saw it now. The sunglasses were aviators, hiding his eyes very well, Azure made sure he didn't lock eyes as he turned to Chiffon, "Guess you were right about him being in the closet."

"I can get rid of him if you want," Chiffon offered.

Azure thinks for a moment, then she gave a naughty smile, "No, if he wants a kiss that badly...I say we let him have it."

Chiffon's eyes widened at that, then she gave a smile that matched Azure's naughtiness, "Ooh, you're bad, Sapphire," She giggled "Well, good luck, when you get to us...just know that Regal and I like to french kiss," She added with a wink as she went to join with regal.

"I'll keep that in mind," Azure said with a blush as the line grew. He could already tell that this was going to be a Valentine's day he'll never forget.