• Published 3rd Sep 2019
  • 1,088 Views, 10 Comments

The Crystal Prep Academy Jewelry Box - AzureAKASapphire



A new studen is enrolling at Crystal Prep Acadamy and finds a group that's right up his ally

  • ...
4
 10
 1,088

mending hearts with dresses

The Mall was where many of the Kids at both Canterlot High and Crystal Prep would hang out after a long day of school. Among the many students there, one of them, a Boy in a Crystal Prep uniform was looking around, Azure. He heard from his friend, Bulkhead, that there was a shop in the mall that catered to his...unique style. He hoped it was true as he needed a new set of clothes for his club.

As he looked around he noticed a pair of boys, and they looked mad at one another: One had Blue skin and Cury blue hair wearing a lettermen jacket with a Twister embroiled on the side, the other had pale-yellow skin, brown hair in a Bowl cut, and had a speckled dress shirt. He couldn't hear what they were saying but the energy between them was clear, they were in a fight. The blue one Stormed off while the pale yellow bow just sniffed before walking off.

Now Azure didn't know what to think about that, it was hard to see such a thing, but what could he do? He let out a somber sigh as continued.

/////////

Azure did find the Shop he was looking for, and he found the person to talk to about his order, a Part-time worker and Student of Canterlot High by the name of Rarity. "Oh yes, I know Bulkhead all too well." She said as she began Measuring him, "Though I'll admit, I didn't think I'd be helping another boy with a dress," She giggled, "But it IS rather fun."

"Well, I'm glad you think so," Azure said, "It's part of my Club at Crystal Prep" He explained

"Really?" Rarity asked, "There are more boys like you?"

"Well, some of them prefer to be called girls, but yeah" Azure explained, blushing a little, "There are."

"How very interesting" Rarity said "Ok, I think I have what I need," She added as she wrote down the measurements. Azure looked at his reflection, he couldn't wait for how he would look. As he watched, he spotted someone in the reflection, it was the Pale Yellow boy from before. "Oh, Hello there, Wiz Kid," Rarity called out with a smile.

"Hi Rarity," He greeted, "How are you?"

"Just darling," Rarity said sighed, "I have a few new outfits to work on. Speaking of, your suit should be ready in another day, yours and...Curly Winds..." She drew out, realizing something, "Wait...where is he, I never see you two apart."

"They had a fight," Azure said, getting their attention, "I didn't hear anything but when I saw you, I could almost tell what was going on."

"Is that true?" Rarity asked.

The boy, now known as Wiz Kid, sighed, "Yeah. It's stupid, We were talking about what we wanted to do for Winter Break. I suggested that he's come and visit my family, but Curly Winds wanted it to just be us. I told him he was being ridiculous...then it just got worst from there."

"Oh, you poor dear," Rarity said, hugging him, "What are you going to do?"

"I don't know." Wiz Kid said, "I don't want to lose him over something stupid like this."

Azure clears his throat, "Well...I'd like to help," He said, "My name is Azure."

"Nice to meet you," Wiz said, "How can you help?"

"Well. I don't know, but I'd hate to see you two broken up over something that could be resolved. Why doesn't Curly Winds want to meet your family?" Azure asked.

This made Wiz Kid blush as he said: "He's...still in the closet."

Azure nods, "I...know that feeling."

this made Wiz Kid blush, "You too?"

"Well...it's more than that. Let's just say...I'm not here for a suit." Azure said, his cheeks pink at that.

"Really?" He asked, his blushed remained, 'You know, I've never really done that before, what's it like?"

Azure thinks for a moment, then an idea came to him, "Why don't I show you?" He turns to Rarity, "You don't mind, do you?"

Rarity smiled, "I think I can set up a private spot just for the three of us."

//////////////

For Curly Winds, it was only a half-hour since he stormed off. He was hot-headed but after a while, he cooled off, and he realized that he shouldn't have lost his temper like that. Now he had to find Wiz Kid and apologize, but where would he go? As if to answer his question, he received a Text, it was from Rarity, letting him know that the Suit he ordered was ready. No doubt Wiz would receive the same Text, he rushed over to the Boutique where Rarity worked. When he arrived, he entered the shop and looked around, the shop looked empty.

"Curly Winds?" Rarity called out, "Oh good, you got my text."

"Yes, I did," Curly Winds said, "Did-did you send a text to Wiz?" He asked

Rarity smiled, "I did actually, He's right around here, trying it on," she explained as she leads him to one of the Dressing areas. "Don't go in just yet" Rarity explained, "He'd in the middle of it." She gave a giggle as she left Curly Winds.

The boy waited for a moment, then he heard Giggles. Curly cautiously peeks inside, his eye widened at what he saw.

Wiz Kid, and another boy he didn't recognize, they were both...wearing dresses. The other boy had a Pink dress with Bows and lace while Wiz was in a Baby Blue and white dress. "This feels so different, but it's kinda fun," Wiz said as he did a twirl, making the skirt rise.

"I thought you might like it," The other boy said, "Would you like me to style your hair or would you want a wig?"

Wiz thought for a moment as he looked at his reflection, then noticed Curly peeking, he quickly turned, "Who's there?" There was a moment before Curly entered the room, "Curly?" Wiz asked.

"Um...Hi, Wiz" Curly said.

"What are you doing here?" He asked blushing hard, he didn't want his Boyfriend to see him like this.

"I...It doesn't matter" Curly began as he stepped forward, "Wiz...about earlier...I didn't mean those things I said. I was being stupid and embarrassed."

Wiz gave a smile, "I'm sorry too. I know it's difficult for you, and I shouldn't have pushed you." He steps closer, "I care about you too much to let a little disagreement come between us. Forgive me?"

Curly's eyes watered as he pulled Wiz Kit into a hug, spinning him around before putting him down and kissing him on the lips. Wiz blushed but kissed back, kicking a leg in the air.

The Boy clapped a little at the display, it got their attention, "I'm sorry, that was...it was very sweet" He said as he dried his eye.

The two pulled away and blushed, "So...what are you doing in that?" Curly Winds asked looking at the dress.

"It was my idea," The boy said, "I'm Azure, and I was just coming by to get a dress when Wiz came in looking sad. I offered to cheer him up...in a unique way," he chuckled.

"Well, it's nice to meet you," Curly said, blushing, "I didn't think there were boys who liked to dress like girls."

Azure smirked "That's not all I like," He said as he walked over and kissed both their cheeks, "as a Friend once told me, 'there are plenty of boys like us...you just haven't met them yet"

"Well..."Curly said, turning pink at the sudden kiss, "That's...good to know."

Azure giggled, "So, since you're here, why don't you join us. I think Red would look good in you."

"Oh, no I couldn't!" Curly said, his blush remained.

"Come on Curly, No one else would know," Wiz said, "Besides, you've already seen me in a dress," He added, lifting the hem of his skirt, "It should only be fair that you should join me."

Curly blushed, then Wiz gave him a sweet look and he sighed, "I hate it when you give me the puppy dog eyes."

////////

It was more fun than either of them had in a while, Azure expertly picked out a Red and Black swing dress for Curly Winds. Rarity got in on the fun too as she gave all three of them makeovers. Azure had a Blonde wig for himself as Rarity Styled both Wiz and Curly's hair into more feminine styles. The three laughed and posed for Rarity, who took several pictures of them, only on the promise that she wouldn't share them.

When it was all done, The two boys changed back into their regular clothes. Azure stayed in his girl form as he parted with them, "Hope we can see each other again," Azure said, "I'd like for you to meet my other friends."

"I look forward to that as well, " Wiz Kid said smiling, "Thanks for a great time."

"Yeah, thanks Rarity, Azure," Curly said as well.

"You can call me Sapphire," Azure said smiling.

"Bye Wiz and Curly," Rarity added as she waved goodbye.

As the two boys departed, Azure turned to Rarity, "Thanks for setting that text message."

"Anytime, Darling." Rarity said, "You know, that was really fun. I wonder...do you think there may be boys at Canterlot High who are into this?" she asked.

Azure smiled, "If they are, then I would think Canterlot High needs a Jewelry Box Chapter, And you seem to be the perfect one to lead it."

Rarity giggled, "Then just call me Gem Mother."

"I think I'd like that," Azure said smiling as he watched the two boys walk off hand-in-hand.

Author's Note:

a little art trade story with two canon characters