• Published 14th Aug 2012
  • 1,428 Views, 14 Comments

I Meet Fluttershy - HeManSheRa777



Fluttershy has been swept out of her world of Equestia, and I'm the only one who can help.

  • ...
11
 14
 1,428

Chapter 1: Fluttershy's Strange Dream

Okay. A little intro before you start reading this part. I am He-Man-She-Ra-777, the author of this FIMfiction story, I Meet Fluttershy. It's my own fictional story about how Fluttershy, one of Twilight Sparkle's friends, ends up getting from Equestria to the Human World, and tries to find a way back home.

This happens to be my very first FIMfiction story, so I must ask that you show me some love, kindness, and respect.

The first part of the story, for those of you who have seen it, was just the Prologue, a little intro to recap the series, AND to make up a possible connection between Ponies, and stars. If you have not seen it yet, please do so, and then come back here to read this 1st Chapter.

This is now the first Chapter, and one by one, I will be adding in more chapters, but only if you show me some Likes, and positives on this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 1:
Fluttershy's Strange Dream

One night, Fluttershy was all dressed up in her new pajama night gowns that she had bought earlier that day when she and Rarity went shopping for some pony-pajamas. She had become very tired after working all day, taking care of her animals, helping her friends, buying the proper food, and medicine for the animals who were hungry, and/or feeling sick, or injured, and she was getting ready to get some sleep. After checking everything to make sure that things would be ready for the next day, to repeat her daily Animal Care-taker life, she and Angel went to bed, and fell asleep, hoping to look forward to another day of the usual.

"Good night, Angel," she said to her pet rabbit.

As she and Angel fell asleep, Fluttershy started to feel strange, like the idea of something, or someone trying to call out for her, like she was having a dream. Turns out that she was. In her dream, she was standing all alone, in a mysterious, empty place. It wasn't the land of Equestria, but it was like it, except that there were a lot of people who were living normal lives just like Ponies, even though they were not Ponies at all. They were, instead, Humans. She didn't know why there were Humans, and she didn't know what was going on. Then, before she could question to herself about this, all in a quick instant, she starts to see brief instants of herself, leaving Equestria, her friends, being sucked away by something, ending up in a Human World, looking around the Human World, meeting a Human, being frightened by Humans, and Animals, and it all ends in an instant FLASH.

Startled by that flash, and the dream that came before it, Fluttershy instantly woke up with a frightened gasp, and that woke up Angel as well. Angel took notice of Fluttershy's almost heavy breathing, and wondered what was wrong.

"Oh my," the timid, and Tired Pony exclaimed, "What was that all about? That must've been a strange dream. I don't even know what it was about."

Angel tries to comfort Fluttershy, and help calm her down.

"Angel, could you be a dear, and turn on the night light for me? Please?" she asked him.

Concerned for her, Angel nodded her head, and did just that. He plugged in her night light, and a little bit of light shined on.

"Thanks, Angel," she said, "I'll just wait, and see if this'll help me to fall back to sleep again. I don't know what that dream was about, but maybe I can ask Twilight about it in the morning. I'm guessing that my usual for the Animals will have to wait."

And with that, she fell back to sleep, and so did Angel, both of them wondering about Fluttershy's dream.

The next day, Fluttershy did as she said she did, and taking Angel with her, went to meet up with Twilight Sparkle and Spike, over at the Library. The timid Pony knocked on the door. Twilight opened, and invited both Fluttershy and Angel to come on in.

"Hey, you two," the Unicorn said, "Come right in, and make yourselves at home."

"Twilight, I need to talk to you about something," Fluttershy said, "And I think I may need some help."

"Some help? Why", asked Twilight.

"Yea," Spike butted in, "Did something happen to you last night?"

Angel nodded his head, also butting in, and letting them know that something did happen.

Fluttershy began to explain, "Last night, while Angel and I were sleeping, I started to have a strange dream."

"A dream?", asked Twilight, in surprise, "What kind of Dream?"

"In this dream, I ended up somewhere. Some place that's very different from Equestria. This place has strange creatures who, apparently are not Ponies, and yet they're something like us. They live normal lives. And yet..., they don't even walk on four feet, but on two feet, like Spike does."

"Like me?", asked the Baby Dragon in surprise.

"Yes. And before I could even ask what that was all about, I started seeing visions of me, doing some strange things that I don't even know about. Then a Flash blinded me, and I was startled into waking up. Twilight, what, exactly was that all about?"

Twilight and Spike became completely surprised, and confused, even after she had explained her dream to them.

"Well, I don't know if I can explain that dream, Fluttershy," Twilight said, "But I think I know three some-ponie’s who probably can try, and help." She turned to Spike. "Spike...,"

"Way ahead of ya'," said Spike.

He had already a scroll of paper, and a feather pen taken out, and ready to write.

He began to start writing down as Twilight started to exclaim what needed to be written down,
"Dear Princess Celestia, I, your faithful student, Twilight Sparkle, am sending to you this letter, as a friend of mine and I are in need of some help. My friend, Fluttershy told me that she has had a strange dream that I, myself, cannot seem to describe. She said something about encountering a strange world in which there aren't any Ponies, but strange creatures who walk on two feet, instead of four hooves. I couldn't figure out what this dream is about, because..., well, I guess I don't know what those creatures are. If you have some time, and are not too busy, I was wondering if you, Luna and Cadence could come pay me and Fluttershy a visit, and see if you could help us figure out what her dream is. Please respond, and let me know when you've received this letter. Your Faithful Student, Twilight Sparkle."

"You think the three Princess' CAN help us to figure this dream thing, Twilight?" asked Spike.

"I can't be too sure," she exclaimed, "But if they can't, I don't know who can."

Finishing up, Spike rolled up the letter, sealed it, and breathing his magic flame, sent the message to Canterlot. Fluttershy slowly kneeled down on all of her knees, and lay down on the floor, starting to feel worried. Angel started to comfort her, hoping to comfort her.

"Hey. You okay?" Spike asked.

"No," replied the tired, and timid Pony, "I'm not. My dream..., what was that? What creatures are they?"

"Perhaps we can answer that," said a familiar voice.

Twilight becomes surprised, "Princess Celestia?"

"Out here, Twilight," exclaimed the unseen Princess.

Twilight, Spike, Fluttershy and Angel rushed out of the Library, and looked up. Riding in her chariot was Princess Celestia, and riding with her were her sister, Luna, and her niece, Mi Amore Cadenza, or Cadence, as she would prefer.

"Well. That was quick," said Spike.

They all kneel, and curtsey, welcoming the Princess' who land, and park their chariot in front of the library. Then they all rise back up.

"Twilight, my student, I have received your letter, and after gathering my sister, and my niece, I came over as quickly as I could the moment I received it."

"Thank you, Princess," exclaimed Twilight.

"Fluttershy," she began to say to the timid Pony, "we need you, Twilight, Spike and your pet rabbit to please come with us to Canterlot Castle so that we may see if we can help you."

"Wait, your highness'," called out another voice, "great Majesty. You may need some extra help from me."

Luna became very curious.

"Who said that?" she asked.

"Over here, my dear," responded the voice.

They all turned to see a zebra, Zecora, friend of Twilight Sparkle and the others, standing before them all.

"Who are you?" asked Celestia.

"Your Majesties, Zecora is my name,"
exclaimed the rhyming Zebra, "potions, and assistance is my game.
If Fluttershy's dreams are what you wish to see,
that you may need the aid of me."

Cadence became rather curious, and asked, "Why you? What manner of help can you provide?"

To this, Zecora explained,
"From potions, to antidotes, and cures well-played,
any assistance needed from me can be made.
If figure out Fluttershy's dreams, you wish to try,
you must allow me to help. And trust in I."

Princess Celestia, feeling almost suspicious, and yet, wanting to waste no time, nodded her head in understanding.

"Please come with us, Zecora," requested the Princess, "We shall allow you to help us. Perhaps you can tell what her dreams are about."

Zecora nods her head, agreeing to Celestia's request.

"Twilight and friends," continued Celestia, "Climb aboard, and we'll be on our way to the castle."

Twilight and the others all hopped aboard the chariot, and flew off, heading towards the land of Canterlot, and it's castle. Fluttershy started to worry, but hoped that her friends could help her. Angel comforted her once again, letting her know that they would.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay. That's Chapter 1.

The second Chapter will reveal what happens next. For those of you want to see Fluttershy end up in the Human World, be patient. That won't be until the 3rd Chapter.

Likes, and comments, please. And like I said earlier, be nice.

Also, this Chapter, for now, is where I must stop, because I have an announcement to make;
starting on August 28th, and ending on the 10th of September, I will be on a two week vacation. so for those of you who will be wanting Chapter 2 of my FIMfiction story, you'll have to wait for the next two weeks.

Thank you.